Released Transcripts PROVE DOJ LIED IN ROGER STONE CASE – Had No Proof Russia Gave Emails to WikiLeaks

This guy makes numerous factual errors in his assessment. Are you prepared to discuss it?
I have a thread about that already, from January 2019
What’s it called?

What’s it called?
You're pretty quick aren't you ? I just posted it for you but here it is again;

What’s it called?
You're pretty quick aren't you ? I just posted it for you but here it is again;
:auiqs.jpg:
"What's it called ?"
"What were their names?"
"Oh he's making it up as he goes along."
1589228523127.png

How many of your family are you sacrificing to the economy easy? Who's gonna take the hit so the family can eat? Your parents? Your brother? Yourself. I notice that the highest death toll is among old white men. Go for it. You're not that old!! Any disease that kills old Trump voters first can't be all bad!!

NOT THAT IT'S ANY BUSINESS OF YOURS YOU LYING f8ING TROLL, BUT....

I am working full time right now, have been - still serving my country. I am currently supporting my wife - working 3 1/2 days a week right now due to Social Distancing policies, my mother - disabled and out of work, 2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws who have both been put out of work due to these oppressive shutdown rules, and 2 small grandkids whose parents are currently unemployed until the economy is opened back up. One of my son-in-laws has been helping run a company via tele-communications he personally set up so the company could remain in business with employees working from home. Doing so required him to go in anyway for a week before being able to work from home. I hear he will start back going to work - 1 of only 4 for now - tomorrow.

I am also a F*ING ADULT, not some infant who needs Pelosi and Democrat governors / mayors to hold my hand, wipe my nose, and tell me how far to stand away from someone.

Every morning when I go to work I wipe down everything in my office - I arrive early so I can do so without using work time to do so. I wash my hands frequently, don't touch my face, I teleconference and video teleconference and wear a mask when I have to be in a room with others, never more than 5 people and spaced appropriately. I have been doing this since this pandemic started, and not one of us has been tested positive or had the virus yet.

It's not rocket science. It does take discipline and taking it seriously, but life carries on when you do so.

Also FYI, again not that it is any of your business, I had an Uncle die last week in NY of COVID-19. He was 78, in good shape, and worked as a handy-man in a nursing home...one of the ones Cuomo ordered COVID-19 Positive patients be placed back into nursing homes...one in which saw double digit deaths due to COVID-19. He didn't have to keep working there, but he wanted to. That's what my family does - we serve. He shouldn't have been there at his age, but none of them should have been put at such risk as Cuomo put them in with his ridiculous damn rule.

So you got any more questions, DL?

I have one - where is the link you say exists that provides whistle blowers with 'Anonymity'? Are you EVER going to admit you and Schiff lied?

Why are you blaming Cuomo?
Still pushing debunked Russian propaganda I see, Easy.

The ony one s still pushing Russian lies are Obama and his criminal syndicate who are pissing in their pants right now, scared to death that the next knock on their door will be Durham and an armored-up Swat team with a full FOX News camera crew that 'just happened to be in the neighborhood' and is capturing their being arrested....

...and the other ones doing so are the shameless, pathetic, lying trolls like yourself, still pushing a debunked LIE that most Democrats won't even bring up anymore.

YOU are a proven lying Trump-apologist troll who has been stripped of all credibility. No one has forgotten you and D-Schiff declared there is a law that affords Whistle Blowers with 'Anonymity'. Even after I posted the exact linkto the law and the exact verbiage proving you were wrong you STILL clung to your lie.

I have asked you to provide a link to that law numerous times to EARN BACK THE CREDIBILITY YOU HAVE LOST....but you don't - because you CAN'T. There is no such law....so, instead, you buzz around like some annoying blood-sucking mosquito spreading your BS and attacking ME when you can....

But I am the LAST person on this board you want to attack....because every time you do I will continue to remind everyone that you are a shameless LIAR who has yet to post a non-existent link or admit she lied!

....and I can't believe you still use the term 'Evgeny' at the end of each post, desperately trying to conjure images of 'Russians' in people's minds when you post.....when the only Russians here are clearly IN YOUR TDS-SUFFERING MIND!

Tiggered again, Evgeny?

What a guy you are. Supporting your wife, children and family, working every day, taking your life in your hands, even though your uncle died of covid19, all to support the American economy. What a Man!!!

Except you're not going out to work, Evgeny. You're here, every day, posting - 61,000 times in the past 4 1/2 years. 32 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. You're here during work hours, after hours. You've got triple the number of posts as I have and you've been here half as long.

How do you do that? Post 32 times a day for years, work full time, and have a family. I'm retired, single, live alone and I spend way too much time here. Plus there's all that time finding your full of shit links and reading Russian news sites for your links.

Every one of those 61,000 posts made to divide Americans, sow hate and discord, and glorify Donald Trump.

Turn to page 36, Part I of the Mueller Report and continue reading from.............

III. RUSSIAN HACKING AND DUMPING OPERATIONS
Beginning in March 2016, units of the Russian Federation' s Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked the computers and email accounts of organizations, e·mployees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton Campaign, including the email account of campaign chairman John Podesta. Starting in April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU targeted hundreds of email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, advisors, and volunteers. In total, the GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. 109 The GRU later released stolen Clinton Campaign and DNC documents through online personas, "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0," and later through the organization WikiLeaks. The release of the documents was designed and timed to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election and undermine the Clinton Campaign.

Then go find yourself another piece of right wing media horseshit to post about.
Honey, you might want to have them refresh their so-called article, seeing as the transcripts from the House Committee show otherwise. Crowdstrike admitted they did not have evidence the info was actually exfiltrated from the dnc.
once again-
View attachment 334815
That quote literally says the opposite. They have indicators of data exfiltration. Indicators=evidence
Asked for the date when alleged Russian hackers stole data from the DNC server, Henry testified that CrowdStrike did not in fact know if such a theft occurred at all: "We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated [moved electronically] from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated," Henry said.

Turn to page 36, Part I of the Mueller Report and continue reading from.............

III. RUSSIAN HACKING AND DUMPING OPERATIONS
Beginning in March 2016, units of the Russian Federation' s Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked the computers and email accounts of organizations, e·mployees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton Campaign, including the email account of campaign chairman John Podesta. Starting in April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU targeted hundreds of email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, advisors, and volunteers. In total, the GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. 109 The GRU later released stolen Clinton Campaign and DNC documents through online personas, "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0," and later through the organization WikiLeaks. The release of the documents was designed and timed to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election and undermine the Clinton Campaign.

Then go find yourself another piece of right wing media horseshit to post about.
Honey, you might want to have them refresh their so-called article, seeing as the transcripts from the House Committee show otherwise. Crowdstrike admitted they did not have evidence the info was actually exfiltrated from the dnc.
once again-
View attachment 334815
That quote literally says the opposite. They have indicators of data exfiltration. Indicators=evidence
Asked for the date when alleged Russian hackers stole data from the DNC server, Henry testified that CrowdStrike did not in fact know if such a theft occurred at all: "We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated [moved electronically] from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated," Henry said.
Indicators=evidence.

Forum List

Back