If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Big data just out

Is how Latina males are separating from their Latina females on who are the crooks

And this separation is stronger as experience teaches us more correctly

So it’s all clear the wise are setting up to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Latina males? You not only need a Russian to English dictionary, you need a Russian to Spanish to English dictionary.

YUBdumb?
They are all taco heads

Of course, why wouldn't the mentally challenged Qanon douche defend the brain damaged "white man good, woman bad" caveman.

Big data just out

Is how Latina males are separating from their Latina females on who are the crooks

So it’s all clear the wise are setting up to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Latina males? You not only need a Russian to English dictionary, you need a Russian to Spanish to English dictionary.

YUBdumb?
They are all taco heads

Of course, why wouldn't the mentally challenged Qanon douche defend the brain damaged "white man good, woman bad" caveman.
Take your meds

Big data just out

YUBdumb?
They are all taco heads

Take your meds

Don't need to, I'm not the one being convinced by an anonymous person on the internet of political pedo rings.

Big data just out

YUBdumb?
They are all taco heads

Take your meds

Don't need to, I'm not the one being convinced by an anonymous person on the internet of political pedo rings.
LOL

Anthony Weiner, husband of Huma Abedin CONVICTED OF PEDOPHILIA

Fart on Weiner lover

Why won't you answer my questions?

Are you a US citizen or resident?
Do you think the US Constitution should be the law of the land?
I'll second this request.

But I won't hold my breath.

You are so blind that you cannot see how Ancient Greece triggered the universal law that destroyed a great empire

Google the big news out

How the invention of writing has re invented many times. At least 4 times

That proves when the unwise gets free then the universal law of correction comes with destruction

Being unwise means you do not have the same ability as the wise and cannot be counted as equal

That is where we are today facing utter destruction in the same way all life cycles goes thru

We lose most of our inventions and go back to the misery of cavemen life style

Probably half the wiorlds population will end

This is history that is made from universal law

One chance left to save is the men rise to stop the women’s vote again

And the best way a sat math logic test at the highest level which shows only a few women can pass

Chaos is coming fast and with no time to think clearly

This thinking has to be done

NOW.

Soon it will be too late
The fact that you're so eager to have Trump ignore/suspend the Constitution indicates that you're an authoritarian at least, a totalitarian at worst.

So either you're not really an American (at which your strange usage of the language hints), or you're an anti-American in your own country.

The Constitution is not yours to follow or defend only when it's convenient for you to do so. A real American knows that.

Wrong I support the wise fkunders who set up a system to rise up against harmful govt

They went and broke the harmful law to save a nation that progresses

And they meant that the govt must not have more power than the wise Americans with no more weapons

Their intent is crystal clear

This change we see have been done by criminals against the founders

And look again how non fake polls are showing men rising and increasing their support for trump

Many of you are simply very foolish losers and should be hiding like rats already

YUBdumb?
They are all taco heads

Take your meds

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Sending dick pics dumb fuck.

I support the wise fkunders who set up a system to rise up against govt

The Constitution provides for no extra-constitutional system to rise up against the government of the people. If you want to change that, you'll need a violent revolution.

They are all taco heads

Take your meds

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

To a minor. You got that pedo
Dont worry though Hillary was too busy eating humas pee pee

Weiner’s Emails Expose Huge Pedophile Ring In Washington DC | Humans Are Free

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

"Treason" is defined under the US Criminal Code as providing "aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war". Which foreign enemy did McCabe spy for?

Any attempt at declaring the USA a "broken government", will not result in Trump becoming President for life. It will result in Trump being impeached and removed from office. The USA is not Russia.

This is a declared Cold War

And China has bought off a slew of crooked democrats and some rinoes who should all be charged with high treason for aiding our enemies

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

"Treason" is defined under the US Criminal Code as providing "aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war". Which foreign enemy did McCabe spy for?

Any attempt at declaring the USA a "broken government", will not result in Trump becoming President for life. It will result in Trump being impeached and removed from office. The USA is not Russia.

This is a declared Cold War

And China has bought off a slew of crooked democrats and some rinoes who should all be charged with high treason for aiding our enemies
And what about one from column a and one from column b with an eggroll

The
Take your meds

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Yes the above understanding is also gaining steam

The democrats indeed the most corrupt and immoral people on the face of the earth

The Constitution provides for no extra-constitutional system to rise up against the government of the people. If you want to change that, you'll need a violent revolution.

Wrong Dead Wrong

They set up the arms for the people

That was them setting up the power to stop the crooked govt by Force !!!

Take your meds

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Texting dick pics to a minor is not Pedophilia.

Take your meds

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Wrong

Wrong Dead Wrong

Bovine excrement. That was so the Militias, who were made up of Citizens, would always have there weapons ready if called into service by the State or the President. They were the first line of defense.

Take your meds

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Yea it is and he went to prison for it. Lol weiner also included his infant son in his pee pee pictures to the minor

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Wrong

Weiner pled guilty to one count of transferring obscene material to a minor.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Wrong

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Doing harm is indeed a mental issue

Wrong Dead Wrong

When the farmers in Western Pennsylvania revolted against the Whiskey Tax, President Washington called out the Militia to put down the rebellion by force.

LOL

Fart on Weiner lover

Wrong

Which is why weiner had an erection with his infant son on the bed

Grow up

Forum List

Back