If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Why won't you answer my questions?

Are you a US citizen or resident?
Do you think the US Constitution should be the law of the land?
I'll second this request.

But I won't hold my breath.

You are so blind that you cannot see how Ancient Greece triggered the universal law that destroyed a great empire

Google the big news out

How the invention of writing has re invented many times. At least 4 times

That proves when the unwise gets free then the universal law of correction comes with destruction

Being unwise means you do not have the same ability as the wise and cannot be counted as equal

That is where we are today facing utter destruction in the same way all life cycles goes thru

We lose most of our inventions and go back to the misery of cavemen life style

Probably half the wiorlds population will end

This is history that is made from universal law

One chance left to save is the men rise to stop the women’s vote again

And the best way a sat math logic test at the highest level which shows only a few women can pass

Chaos is coming fast and with no time to think clearly

This thinking has to be done

NOW.

Soon it will be too late

I will tell you clearly that there is no constitution as the government does as it pleases...………

They did to me,

This view is increasing quickly which will result in back to the dark ages of misery

Letting the guilty go free

Triggers the universal law of destruction of the area

This comes with how the wise will stop doing their wise

Barr will trigger the dark ages of misery unless he brings high treason charges and brings the military over the jury to make sure of a conviction

The military must now convict not the crooked jury system

You keep lying to your self

Hypocrites do that because of low logic

The Constitution says that all have the right to bear the arms needed to form a militia capable of defeating a foreign power. So kid the constitution was repealed a very long time ago

And the intent of the founders

Were the people have equal power as the govt

Back then being equal meant having rifles and cannons

Today it would mean the people could have tanks and missiles and armed jets

The Constitution says that all have the right to bear the arms needed to form a militia capable of defeating a foreign power. So kid the constitution was repealed a very long time ago

The constitution was repealed? Don't be daft.

The US Constitution is still the foundation for all our laws. It is the litmus test for every law passed in this country.

from: District of Columbia v. Heller | Summary, Ruling, & Facts
"District of Columbia v. Heller, case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on June 26, 2008, held (5–4) that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to possess firearms independent of service in a state militia and to use firearms for traditionally lawful purposes, including self-defense within the home. It was the first Supreme Court case to explore the meaning of the Second Amendment since United States v. Miller (1939)."

In June of 2008 the SCOTUS ruled that the 2nd Amendment was, in fact, an individual right and was unconnected to any military or militia service.

Maybe you think the US Constitution was repealed, but it is very much alive.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Only alive when the wise people has confidence in it

That is now gone

The wise people now are agreeing with trump that the system is broken

Here humanity made the same mistake again let the unwise get fooled by the evil

And then destruction comes

Women get fooled and the men who did not stop them all gets to go back to the dark ages of misery

This is how life is set up

Barr will trigger the dark ages of misery unless he brings high treason charges and brings the military over the jury to make sure of a conviction

Blatantly unconstitutional. And every member of the military swore an oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

Your threats are nonsense and fear mongering. Save your own country, then come trolling about ours.

Women get fooled and the men who did not stop them all gets to go back to the dark ages of misery

So you think the military and the men will violently overthrow the US govt to save us all? LMAO!! That is hilarious.

So you think the military and the men will violently overthrow the US govt to save us all? LMAO!! That is hilarious.

You know nothing about history and universal laws

That’s why the same destruction error gets repeated

The unwise can never learn and must be stopped in making decisions

Blatantly unconstitutional. And every member of the military swore an oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

Your threats are nonsense and fear mongering. Save your own country, then come trolling about ours.

See now you revert to lying saying I’m not from this country

Pathetic loser

Trump and the other majority American men all agree with me

Serious question...how do people like ^^ this guy ^^ function in society, interacting with actual human beings? Asking for a friend...

Because of your low logic. You got yourself rat trapped into start your lying and saying I’m not from this country

You did it to your own self because of low logic ability

Pathetic loser

Um, I'm not at all chagrined to have to break it to you...men are not in the majority...

Serious question...how do people like ^^ this guy ^^ function in society, interacting with actual human beings? Asking for a friend...

They function perfectly to fit any situation because of high logic

They function perfectly to fit any situation because of high logic

Ah...so sociopathic. Good to know. Bye Felicia!

Pathetic loser

Um, I'm not at all chagrined to have to break it to you...men are not in the majority...

Wrong dead wrong

The majority of men do support trump and agree with me

In fact the big news just out shows how Hispanic males are separating from Hispanics females and are increasing for trump and same for the black males over the black females

The men are rising up against the women that is the big news

And you know nothing about the US Constitution and American culture.

You are so blind that you cannot see how Ancient Greece triggered the universal law that destroyed a great empire

Google the big news out

How the invention of writing has re invented many times. At least 4 times

That proves when the unwise gets free then the universal law of correction comes with destruction

Being unwise means you do not have the same ability as the wise and cannot be counted as equal

That is where we are today facing utter destruction in the same way all life cycles goes thru

We lose most of our inventions and go back to the misery of cavemen life style

Probably half the wiorlds population will end

This is history that is made from universal law

One chance left to save is the men rise to stop the women’s vote again

And the best way a sat math logic test at the highest level which shows only a few women can pass

Chaos is coming fast and with no time to think clearly

This thinking has to be done

NOW.

Soon it will be too late
The fact that you're so eager to have Trump ignore/suspend the Constitution indicates that you're an authoritarian at least, a totalitarian at worst.

So either you're not really an American (at which your strange usage of the language hints), or you're an anti-American in your own country.

The Constitution is not yours to follow or defend only when it's convenient for you to do so. A real American knows that.

Last edited:

Pathetic loser

I did not revert to anything. I asked you over and over and over. Your refusal to answer me is not my fault, but yours.

Also, your lack of knowledge about the US Constitution and American culture reveals you.

The constitution was repealed? Don't be daft.

The US Constitution is still the foundation for all our laws. It is the litmus test for every law passed in this country.

from: District of Columbia v. Heller | Summary, Ruling, & Facts
"District of Columbia v. Heller, case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on June 26, 2008, held (5–4) that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to possess firearms independent of service in a state militia and to use firearms for traditionally lawful purposes, including self-defense within the home. It was the first Supreme Court case to explore the meaning of the Second Amendment since United States v. Miller (1939)."

In June of 2008 the SCOTUS ruled that the 2nd Amendment was, in fact, an individual right and was unconnected to any military or militia service.

Maybe you think the US Constitution was repealed, but it is very much alive.
Dude the second amendment guarantees you the right to bear the arms needed to form a militia capable of fighting say Russia. Since you are not allowed any of these arms A2 was repealed and you are just too dumb to know

Forum List

Back