If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Wrong weiner photographed his penis with an infant on the same bed

Pedo lover

Hyperbole.

"When the last round of allegations surfaced in 2016 — including reports that Weiner had transmitted a photo of himself shirtless and aroused, with his son asleep on the bed next to him, to a mother of two — "
So he photographs his penis with infants in the photo....

PS There is no argument he was found guilty and went to prison. Not sure if you were shooting smack and missed this

Nope he was shirtless and in his skivvies. He sent it to a mother of 2. Not the Teenage victim.

Thanks for playing. I'll take Next Hyperbole for 1000 Alex!
He photographed his penis with his son in the photo, because he needed a little boy to get hard

PS the jury found him guilty

I know you really, really, really, really want this to be true, there is no evidence that is the case other than your vivid imagination. Why is that?
Again while you were stoned Anthony weiner was convicted and went to the pokey

Not sure what planet you investigate on

Way to prove my point. Weiner, as disgusting as he is, was not convicted of pedophilia you fucking moron. Nor was he involved in anything that could be considered a pedophilia ring.

Why are Q and you so hyper focused on pedophilia? Why are wingnuts so entranced by the subject?

Go outside, get some fresh air for a change, wingnut.
Wrong weiner photographed his penis with an infant on the same bed

Pedo lover

Hyperbole.

"When the last round of allegations surfaced in 2016 — including reports that Weiner had transmitted a photo of himself shirtless and aroused, with his son asleep on the bed next to him, to a mother of two — "

PS There is no argument he was found guilty and went to prison. Not sure if you were shooting smack and missed this

Nope he was shirtless and in his skivvies. He sent it to a mother of 2. Not the Teenage victim.

He photographed his penis with his son in the photo, because he needed a little boy to get hard

Hyperbole.

I know you really, really, really, really want this to be true, there is no evidence that is the case other than your vivid imagination. Why is that?

Not for pedophilia which is what you claimed. So, you lied. Do you even care that you are unable to tell the truth?

You know what? I believe you don't know what planet we are on.

Not for pedophilia which is what you claimed. So, you lied. Do you even care that you are unable to tell the truth?

Do you enjoy being my pet

OMG! Natasha? Is that you?

Borisandnatasha.jpg

You'd have to ask your smothered hamster that. I'm more interested in why you feel the need to lie even after being caught in one.

"What planet you investigate on"

Kind of an odd sentence. Where are you from, Fran?

View attachment 280219
Very adult. Anthony weiner must be very proud of you

You'd have to ask your smothered hamster that. I'm more interested in why you feel the need to lie even after being caught in one.
My purpose was to trigger morons. As always I am extremely effective.

PS I never mentioned any pedo ring, so can you tell us what you know, or would you like a visit

By lying? You're proud of lying?

PS I never mentioned any pedo ring, so can you tell us what you know, or would you like a visit

You have Q for your avatar and Q is heavily into pedo ring conspiracies. But I'm glad to hear you know that the pizzagate pedo ring was complete bullshit and that Q and others are lying sacks of crap. I guess tiny steps.

Epstein is a real pedophile. Why are QAnon and Pizzagate so focused on fake ones?

You have Q for your avatar and Q is heavily into pedo ring conspiracies. But I'm glad to hear you know that the pizzagate pedo ring was complete bullshit and that Q and others are lying sacks of crap. I guess tiny steps.

Epstein is a real pedophile. Why are QAnon and Pizzagate so focused on fake ones?
Triggered

Again I never mentioned any pedo ring

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

View attachment 280219

LOL. I always thought he was a loud mouth asshole. What kind of adult sends dicpics

Triggered

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

Great, so we agree, pizzagate didn't happen. Let's move on.

Weiner, not convicted of pedophilia, can you admit you are wrong about that as well?

View attachment 280219

Your trip is so obvious.

Triggered

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

Weiner, not convicted of pedophilia, can you admit you are wrong about that as well?
I never mentioned pizza

Triggered

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

I never mentioned pizza

I know, but the dipshit you dedicated your avatar to did and you both seem to be really into talking about pedos.

Triggered

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

I never mentioned pizza

I know, but the dipshit you dedicated your avatar to did and you both seem to be really into talking about pedos.
Again I never mentioned pizza or the pedo ring that you know about.

Q sure is a great letter huh

Glad Q made u happy

Triggered

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

I never mentioned pizza

Again I never mentioned pizza or the pedo ring that you know about.

I get it, you don't believe in made up pedo rings that too place in a basementless pizza restaurant. Let it go, man.

Q sure is a great letter huh

Glad Q made u happy

Q apparently ties you up in knots. Was there a pedo ring in that restaruant? You're afraid to say one way or another. You know it's bullshit but you can't openly disagree with Q. So you play this stupid game, pathetic.

Forum List

Back