If Jesus were God, who did he pray to?

I'm curious. I'll bite. What's the answer?
I'm going to use a short answer that assumes that you know some stuff.

Shadrach Meshach and Abednego in the furnace story...what did Nebuchadnezzar say precisely when he seen them in there?

Then Adam is Hebrew for man....but everyone had been looking for the SEED of the woman...
Zera is the word for seed.

Zera Adam...not baradam.

Just like the blind man calling out for the son of David was really saying seed of David because the translators regularly screw it up.

It was a lot of backhanded word plays that meant several different things at the same time.

Shadrach Meshach and Abednego in the furnace story...what did Nebuchadnezzar say precisely when he seen them in there?

Then Adam is Hebrew for man....but everyone had been looking for the SEED of the woman...

Zera Adam...not baradam.

Just like the blind man calling out for the son of David was really saying seed of David because the translators regularly screw it up.

It was a lot of backhanded word plays that meant several different things at the same time.

I read all that and I still can't find the answer. :/

You haven't seen the cartoon yet have you?

The two Scottish guys giving St Patrick a difficult time over this...it's on YouTube...

It's a funny but true explanation of the Trinity and how people mess it up a lot in their quest to define God...
Pretty sure they were Irish.

Zera Adam...not baradam.

That was the short answer?

Without having to explain all of the details, can you provide a summary explanation that a six year old could understand. I'm not very smart.

That was the short answer?

Without having to explain all of the details, can you provide a summary explanation that a six year old could understand. I'm not very smart.
That was the short answer...

I can write a dissertation explaining it all out but that would take at least a week or two of forty-plus hours per week. And sourcing would be a huge headache...(I'm not that good with bibliography to begin with)

This isn't a "sound byte" type thing to understand and recite. It's complicated to us today. But back then it was a very obvious and thinly veiled way of saying that He was indeed the Son of God, AKA the Messiah without using those exact words.

If Jesus was God, who did he pray to?

When he got baptized from the Jordan, who made the proclamation that “this is my beloved Son...”¿

Can Jesus be God and still sit at God's right hand?
We cannot compare our ways to God's ways.. Because our family aren't one, doesn't means God's family aren't.

Jesus only desires the things that God desired. But your children don't have the same desires you have. It is because what God had done at the tower that separated us from one another. But before they were one, but not one with God. But instead they were one with the devil. Their desires were to be better than God's kingdom.

The reason why God have had the Hebrews to raised the serpent on the pole to save their lives. It is because they were serving the serpent. But He waited for a time for Himself to be raised.

Exodus 33:13
If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”

Isaiah 55:8
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.

Acts 13:22
After removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’

Jeremiah 3:15
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

John 4:34
“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

John 19:30
When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

John 14:9

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Trinity doctrine is a deceptive alteration that changes the word of God and does not reflect the original Greek manuscripts.

Yes,
God Speaks to Himself. - Yes, God even REPENTS to Himself.

Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. Exo 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Yes, God Prays To Himself. - Yes God Worships Himself.

Yes God - The invisible Spirit - EVEN Created Himself - a body - To Manifest Himself to Humanity

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

The same deity, the same person - 1 God who is an invisible spirit, manifesting himself in human flesh.

Not three Co - Eternal, Co - Equal Persons
one person, manifested in human flesh as a Son of Man

a body hast thou prepared me: = meaning the body did not exist prior to the birth of the Son, of God.. God has appeared to many of his servants, morphing himself / FORMING HIMSELF / as a man.

The Spirit of God has MORPHED and changed into the body of a man, appearing to Jacob, Gideon - and also in Exo 24:9 God appeared to Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and also to seventy of the elders of Israel, as it were the body of heaven

Also, appearing to Adam and Eve walking and moving through the garden as they heard him moving and speaking in an audible perceivable sound that they could hear with their ears.

Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon Ezekiel, he felt the HAND OF GOD and was carried out in the spirit of the LORD - The Lord is here also physically and audibly speaking to Ezekiel

Jer 1:4 Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, audibly speaking to Jeremiah

:9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and physically touched his mouth.

In Exodus, God appeared in a burning bush, as a pillar of cloud by day, and as a pillar of fire by night. God appeared as a "whisper" to Elijah and in visions to other prophets. The Lord appeared to King Solomon in a dream,

My point is to present the FACTS that I always try to show FACTS my Trinitarian Friends is that ( YES } we see God manifesting himself as a man and also in many, many other manners in the Old Testament

Yes - the Bible clarifies that in " diverse manners " God has manifested himself Heb 1:1 God, who at various times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets.

But this is not the APPEARING OF GOD’S ONLY BORN SON

This is not in any way, any form of representing anything to do with the Trinity - all of these " diverse manners " where God has manifested himself and appeared and manifested and spoken in the Old Testament

these diverse manners of revealing and manifesting his INVISIBLE SPIRIT are not multiple persons GOD IS NEVER CALLED A PERSON and JESUS ALSO, IS NEVER CALLED A PERSON IN THE MANUSCRIPTS.

Trinitarians have inserted the word " person " into their translations by changing the meaning of words and adding and inserting words and also have changed the narrative of words and sentences.

his invisible spirit has not been SEEN therefore in diverse manners God has manifested and spoken to his creation / mankind.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times “ and in diverse manners “ spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

:2 Hath IN THESE LAST DAYS spoken unto us by Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; :3 Yahashua } ……. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his CONFIDENCE

NOT PERSON. I ASK YOU TO ACCEPT MY FRIENDLY CHALENGE - show from the Greek manuscripts a single instance where the Greek word " person " is applied to God or Jesus. I do not believe that you can

Please remember - the word Person - is never used in the manuscripts to describe God nor his Son.

This is a Trinitarian deception. Yahashua is not the Image of the fathers “ Person “ - in the manuscripts. This Greek word means confidence…

The Bible clarifies that the Son Of God is another one of the many, many diverse manners - ONE OF THE MANY, MANY WAYS – I n which God has manifested or “ MORPHED “ himself – revealing / manifesting himself to mankind. However, in these last days he has spoken unto us - by Son, The son did not exist until he was begotten / born of God.

In Php 2:6 – 7 the Greek word / MORPH - μορφή - morphē

morph is expressly used in the manuscripts to explain exactly who Yahashua is - in his relationship with God - and as existing as - the MORPH of the Father.

Again, in Mar 16:12 the same exact Greek word / MORPH - μορφή - morphē morph is used.

:12 After the { Resurrection } he appeared in another μορφή - morphē morph unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

μορφή - morphē morph / mor-fay' - Meaning = through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; - form / morph.

Yahashua existed on earth - IN - the morph of God - and after he raised himself from the dead Yahashua AGAIN CHANGED HIS APPEARANCE AND APPEARED IN ANOTHER

ΜΟΡΦΉ - MORPH UNTO TWO BELIEVERS, AS THEY WALKED, AND WENT INTO THE COUNTRY. AND THEN HE - AGAIN - CHANGED BACK INTO HIS ORIGINAL ΜΟΡΦΉ - MORPH AT THE END OF THEIR JOURNEY - AS THEY SAT DOWN TOGETHER TO EAT A MEAL - AND THEN DISAPPEARED / VANISHED BEFORE THEIR EYES

The Greek word μορφή - morphē

IN CONCLUSION, WHEN AN INVISIBLE / UNSEEN SPIRIT IS EMPLOYING AND USING A HUMAN BODY TO APPEAR AND MANIFEST VISIBLY - TO SPEAK TO HIS SERVANTS THIS HUMAN MORPH / MANIFESTATION IS THE SAME GOD - but is a MORPH / OF GOD AND ...........

THEY TOGETHER ARE PLURALLY APPEARING VISIBLE AND SEEN AND TRANSPARENT, THE INVISIBLE HOLY SPIRIT HAS A MESSAGE OR PURPOSE FOR THE ONE HE APPEARS TO AND - the visible manifestation itself will use PLURAL TERMINOLOGY to make it clear and understandable concerning what God is doing.

OF COURSE - God is going to be honest and explain that he is invisible and can not be seen but will go ahead and use a descriptive language that makes use of employing PLURAL words to explain exactly what he is doing.
God is invisible - he appears in bodily form and this becomes an actionable plural attribute of God's work - in what God is doing by using an EXTERNAL visible human body,

This is a PLURAL MANIFESTED FORM / MORPH ACTIONS - NOT PLURAL PERSONS OF GOD

The human messenger claiming to be God will be a lesser, lower and emptied VOID LESSER LOWER LESS POWERFUL morph / form and manifestation of the INVISIBLE SPIRIT of God - this manifestation - will still be God, because Gods HOLY SPIRIT is in the manifestation and God is using a various manners and manifestations OR a human form to make himself seen, visible and appear to humans that would never be able to see him.

And the fact remains that none of the appearances of God manifesting himself are sons of God they are MORPHS OF GOD / MANIFESTATIONS - these manifestations appear as God - as pillar of fire - as cloud - as fire on a mountain - as hands - as various form of bodies-

as the appearing of the backside of a man’s body appearing to Moses

as the appearing of a physical literal audibly heard voice speaking as the appearing of a sudden wind blowing

None of these were anything to do with the only born son of God
God :2 Hath IN THESE LAST DAYS spoken unto us by Son, - Not in the Old Testament.

The Son is not Co - Eternal, not Co - Equal and not Co- omnipresent or second Person of a Godhead

He is Eternal and Equal and Omnipresent because he came out of God as the word. An attribute of God’s spirit conceived himself in the morph of a son.

Not as a second person of God - but as the word of God - morphed into flesh. Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God - God does not want humans to go to heaven and return back to earth for the 1000 year reign - while living in his spirit world of the unseen

- he wants us to go to heaven to retain our earthly bodies - and keep our earthly human senses and visibly see and hear him, the father - when we look upon Yahashua - we are looking upon the Father with the fullness of The Holy Spirit dwelling in him - whereby we would never be able to see or hear the father with human senses.

The Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father

I believe that the Trinitarian translators have altered the Bible by adding and removing and changing words - to insert the entirety of the Trinitarian Faith System and all that Trinitarianism exists as in faith, morals and principles.

Last edited:
If Jesus was God, who did he pray to?

When he got baptized from the Jordan, who made the proclamation that “this is my beloved Son...”¿

Can Jesus be God and still sit at God's right hand?
Here's why they had to make up the holy trinity stuff.

Yahashua is always IN the right of God - not on or at the right hand side of God according to the manuscripts.

Dwelling out of my right, until I make your enemies your footstool .....

Trinitarians even do not believe nor do they truly accept that Yahashua would be at or on the right hand side of the father for only a limited boundary of time

This is what their translations says, however they really do not believe this - Trinitarians believe that he will forever sit on or at the right hand of God and this is where he always had existed.

Co - Eternal = Co - Equal and Co - - Omnipresent

t
hey drift back and forth - bouncing from one contradiction to the next in their translation - the Trinitarian trick is to keep bouncing and to keep you bouncing. -
Their Translation specifically was written to bounce contradictions off of one another and these endless contradictions are what builds and explains the Trinity for them.

The New Testament was not even translated into Latin until nearly 500 years after it was written and then not translated into any other language until nearly 2000 years later.

The entire Trinitarian Faith System had already debated and even battled and argued over and laws, mandates and regulations were made and created, long before the book was translated. Time spans of 500 and 2000 years are a very long time to invent imaginative social priorities. The translation had to reflect a specific drift and revelation or clue - or it was criminal to translate as the manuscripts are written exactly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back