If it were legal to kill or maim....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... someone for ONE DAY ONLY, would you do it?

You can say who (or not)
You can say what you would do....

Or is there no one you dislike that intensely or has done your or someone you love wrong?

Not killing them. Skin them alive, slowly... rubbing the flesh with salt and dousing it with vinegar. Then slowly lower them in a piranha filled tank, then put them in another dry tank with fire ants.....

I would say no. Mentally torment or tear down emotionally, definitely

If I could reduce someone to a heaping pile of emotional and mental ruin, I would do it ... and, enjoy it.

Does that make me a psychopath?

Not killing them. Skin them alive, slowly... rubbing the flesh with salt and dousing it with vinegar. Then slowly lower them in a piranha filled tank, then put them in another dry tank with fire ants.....

.... honestly not sure if that is scary or a turn on.....

No, but I am definitely going into hiding that day.

..... you and me both! I would have to be loaded for bear!

(the left hand gesture is just a distraction technique....)

female-2Bwarrior-2Bwoman-2Bfantasy-2Bart-2Bnames-750x510.jpg

Everyone deserves the truth. Honesty.
If someone is too much of a coward to come out and answer questions directly or put it all out there, they pay.

If I could reduce someone to a heaping pile of emotional and mental ruin, I would do it ... and, enjoy it.

Why would you do it?

Revenge. If someone fucks with me emotionally, they deserve the same back, 10 fold.

Then it doesn't really qualify as a psychopath. It's petty.

I don't view it as petty.
I view it was people getting what they deserve.
Otherwise, they may continue to do it to others.

I'd rather someone cut my hand off (my left one preferably) then fuck with my mind or feeling

Why would you do it?

Revenge. If someone fucks with me emotionally, they deserve the same back, 10 fold.

Then it doesn't really qualify as a psychopath. It's petty.

I don't view it as petty.
I view it was people getting what they deserve.
Otherwise, they may continue to do it to others.

I understand being angry. I also understand being hurt. At the end of the day, it's some triflin' shit. It's petty.

Forum List

Back