If it were legal to kill or maim....

No, but I am definitely going into hiding that day.

..... you and me both! I would have to be loaded for bear!

(the left hand gesture is just a distraction technique....)

female-2Bwarrior-2Bwoman-2Bfantasy-2Bart-2Bnames-750x510.jpg

What's the first clue that fantasy games are created by nerdy white males?

For 99% of the people I know, I would say no.

For one person I barely know, the answer is a resounding YES!! I would torture, maim, and leave him on the steps of an ER, so he could remember the horrors I inflicted upon him and my promise that I would be back for a repeat performance.

If I could reduce someone to a heaping pile of emotional and mental ruin, I would do it ... and, enjoy it.

Does that make me a psychopath?

Why would you do it?

Revenge. If someone fucks with me emotionally, they deserve the same back, 10 fold.

Then it doesn't really qualify as a psychopath. It's petty.

I don't view it as petty.
I view it was people getting what they deserve.
Otherwise, they may continue to do it to others.

I understand being angry. I also understand being hurt. At the end of the day, it's some triflin' shit. It's petty.

Maybe. It's hard to let people get away with stuff... eventually, you get over it. I just hate letting people get away with their manipulations, it might be petty or whatever, but, people should be called out for what they are..... some people however won't ever see it and you just wind up wasting your time and energy.

Why would you do it?

Revenge. If someone fucks with me emotionally, they deserve the same back, 10 fold.

I understand being angry. I also understand being hurt. At the end of the day, it's some triflin' shit. It's petty.

Maybe. It's hard to let people get away with stuff... eventually, you get over it. I just hate letting people get away with their manipulations, it might be petty or whatever, but, people should be called out for what they are..... some people however won't ever see it and you just wind up wasting your time and energy.

The problem with Karma is that you don't get to watch.

Why would you do it?

It absolutely is hard to let people get away with shit. The reality is that they may not get it OR everybody is a damn victim. So........you sink to that level and then what are you? No better. It's a bunch of high school drama.

It absolutely is hard to let people get away with shit. The reality is that they may not get it OR everybody is a damn victim. So........you sink to that level and then what are you? No better. It's a bunch of high school drama.

It's different if you are supposedly friends and invest time an energy in that person.
Overall, I agree. You should be mentally and emotionally tougher and be the 'better person'

I can only speak for my own case. The bastard I want to physically destroy is my 1st wife's biological father. He sexually abused my first wife from when she was a child until she was a teenager and could fight back. the damage done to her is horrific. Payback would suit me fine.

It's different if you are supposedly friends and invest time an energy in that person.
Overall, I agree. You should be mentally and emotionally tougher and be the 'better person'

Shit..............it's no different when dealing with any relationship. You invested in a relationship and it backfired. It has less to do with being a "better person" and more to do with the level of bullshit that you want to deal with in your life. It turns into a cycle and that is where your energy goes. Some people are nothing unless they are standing on top of someone else. Their entire life is built on that. It's some petty, trifilin' shit.

Forum List

Back