If Israel were created in Europe?

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?
You are such a bitter Betty when it comes to Jews. Now listen closely, back in WWII that is world war 2 if you dont understand the abbreviations, there was the Axis side and the Allied side. Got it? Okay Hitler and Mousssi, were trying to spread out and needed oil, so they went into the middle east where Saddam Hussain's uncle joined up with the Nazi's and went after the British, but the British said "Oh No You Dont" and beat the shit out of the Muzzies trying to side with the axis. So the middle east was in allied hands and there were plenty of displaced Jews that were kicked out of their countries and needed a place to stay. So the saying "Goes to the victor, goes the spoils", thus Israel was given to the Jews because the Arabs lost the war. Then the arabs tried to take back the land, and they lost the next war and more land. So stop fucking belly aching, about jews, it gets real tiresome hearing from a whiney ass petulant bitch all the time.

Creation+of+Israel+After+WWII,+the+UN+(United+Nations)+agreed+that+Jewish+people+should+have+their+own+homeland..jpg
ummm ummm teach!
Can you tell us all about the terrorist attack on the King David Hotel?
Can you tell us about the Zionist extremists in the 1930s and 40s who murdered and killed Palestinian familys in their sleep?

Thanks!

Padres fan is a Hamas sycophant. What a loser. And you still never answered me. Coward.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?
You are such a bitter Betty when it comes to Jews. Now listen closely, back in WWII that is world war 2 if you dont understand the abbreviations, there was the Axis side and the Allied side. Got it? Okay Hitler and Mousssi, were trying to spread out and needed oil, so they went into the middle east where Saddam Hussain's uncle joined up with the Nazi's and went after the British, but the British said "Oh No You Dont" and beat the shit out of the Muzzies trying to side with the axis. So the middle east was in allied hands and there were plenty of displaced Jews that were kicked out of their countries and needed a place to stay. So the saying "Goes to the victor, goes the spoils", thus Israel was given to the Jews because the Arabs lost the war. Then the arabs tried to take back the land, and they lost the next war and more land. So stop fucking belly aching, about jews, it gets real tiresome hearing from a whiney ass petulant bitch all the time.

Creation+of+Israel+After+WWII,+the+UN+(United+Nations)+agreed+that+Jewish+people+should+have+their+own+homeland..jpg
ummm ummm teach!
Can you tell us about the Zionist extremists in the 1930s and 40s who murdered and killed Palestinian familys in their sleep?

Thanks!

Padres fan is a Hamas sycophant. What a loser. And you still never answered me. Coward.
Probably using a Jew Intel chip.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

Well I wouldn't know what Hamas was...unless Israel helped fund and create them.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

Well I wouldn't know what Hamas was...unless Israel helped fund and create them.
You’re joking.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

Probably using a Jew Intel chip.

Yes...we are nothing without G-d's chosen.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

Fat and stupid is no way to go through life. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

So don’t get upset that 2 great nations wanted to live on the righteous soil of Poland.

That's not the discussion here.

But,
A lot of smart Germans & Russians were definitely of strong Polush genetic backgrounds.
I’m sure they were all hybrids.
Then came you.
How’s that hand out from your folks doing?
Yes because you are pure semitic right shlomo? I bet the only semitic thing on you is your stink and the big
So don’t get upset that 2 great nations wanted to live on the righteous soil of Poland.
Jews are succubi. They create nothing of their own. Even today the Jew cannot exist without his parasitism of other great nations.

Would your fat ass say that to my face? You waste of space asshole.
Are you communicating a threat? Be careful Hebrew.

I asked you a question. Explain how that is a threat you inbred asshole. Oh and the Padres suck.

I'm inbred? lol! Coming from a member of an ethnic group which has about 400 genetic diseases attributable to it's rampant cousin fucking. That's rich.
You guys literally wrote the book on wacky shit you can inherit as a result of your genetic tree being a straight line.
View attachment 272040
Look at these rodents...

I'm sure Jews came out of the Middle-East looking like this.

4031201884_ef4b39d73b_o.jpg

But,
A lot of smart Germans & Russians were definitely of strong Polush genetic backgrounds.
Then came you.
Yes because you are pure semitic right shlomo? I bet the only semitic thing on you is your stink and the big
Jews are succubi. They create nothing of their own. Even today the Jew cannot exist without his parasitism of other great nations.

I asked you a question. Explain how that is a threat you inbred asshole. Oh and the Padres suck.

I'm inbred? lol! Coming from a member of an ethnic group which has about 400 genetic diseases attributable to it's rampant cousin fucking. That's rich.
You guys literally wrote the book on wacky shit you can inherit as a result of your genetic tree being a straight line.
View attachment 272040
Look at these rodents...

You pleasuring yourself? Stop looking for doctored pics. It’s weird.

Europeans? Do they fight back against anything? I always thought Madagascar was the perfect location.
Because Madagascar would allow 6,000,000+ people to be plopped within their borders.

So.
Would anybody?

Stalin's Jewish homeland was a gift.

Your ilk just got greedy.

parasitism = how dare you live in my country and be successful. What a crock. theres only like about 15 million jews in the world, yet they seem to be so many peoples biggest problem. Seems to me if those great countries cant handle a few hundred thousand Jews they are not so great are they? Jews are tops in research and development. Seems to me they give just as much as they take. I dont understand why people have such petty jealousy against Jews, but those are the same people usually who cant stand to see someone else do well.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

You’re joking.

Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It

Europeans? Do they fight back against anything? I always thought Madagascar was the perfect location.
Because Madagascar would allow 6,000,000+ people to be plopped within their borders.

So.
Would anybody?

parasitism = how dare you live in my country and be successful. What a crock. theres only like about 15 million jews in the world, yet they seem to be so many peoples biggest problem. Seems to me if those great countries cant handle a few hundred thousand Jews they are not so great are they? Jews are tops in research and development. Seems to me they give just as much as they take. I dont understand why people have such petty jealousy against Jews, but those are the same people usually who cant stand to see someone else do well.
You should change your name to lapdog.
Either way...good dog.

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

You’re joking.

Somebody has to teach the US how to make better weapons.
I’m sure you’re a real peacenik.

So.
Would anybody?

This is why INTELLIGENT Right-Wingers don't like them.

US Jews contribute half of all donations to the Democratic party

1,000+ Rabbis Sign Letter In Support of Welcoming Refugees | HIAS

UPDATE: HIAS Rabbi Letter Grows to Nearly 2,000 Signers

ummm ummm teach!

Thanks!

You’re joking.

Founded by an Iranian. LOL gee wonder how he feels about Israel?

But,
Then came you.

View attachment 272040
Look at these rodents...

That's because the Ashkenazim who run Israel and push the zionist agenda are NOT Semitic peoples. They are Europeans.

So.
Would anybody?

This is why INTELLIGENT Right-Wingers don't like them.

US Jews contribute half of all donations to the Democratic party

UPDATE: HIAS Rabbi Letter Grows to Nearly 2,000 Signers

Traitors. You are a Democrat. You must love that.

Then came you.

View attachment 272040
Look at these rodents...

That's because the Ashkenazim who run Israel and push the zionist agenda are NOT Semitic peoples. They are Europeans.
Not according to Ancestry.com.

Then came you.

View attachment 272040
Look at these rodents...

So what if it were true? Why does your fat ass care?

Forum List

Back