If Israel were created in Europe?

• Banned
Europeans? Do they fight back against anything? I always thought Madagascar was the perfect location.

I don't support such.

But.
The Max Bodenheimer plan was for a Jewish state of Lublin
Which was a Jewish homeland proposed in Europe.

Alsio.
Jewish Labour Bundists supported a Jewish homeland in Europe.

So.
This is actually a fairly decent question.

Last edited:
Europeans? Do they fight back against anything? I always thought Madagascar was the perfect location.

I don't support such.

But.
The so called Max Bodenheimer Jewish state of Lublin was a Jewish homeland proposed in Europe.

Alsio.

So.
Well....genetically speaking most are closer to Europeans than Semitic peoples...fake asses.

• Banned

I don't support such.

But.
The so called Max Bodenheimer Jewish state of Lublin was a Jewish homeland proposed in Europe.

Alsio.

So.
Well....genetically speaking most are closer to Europeans than Semitic peoples...fake asses.

Their maternal line us mostly Roman. AKA from central Italy.

I don't support such.

But.
The Max Bodenheimer plan was for a Jewish state of Lublin
Which was a Jewish homeland proposed in Europe.

Alsio.

So.
Good non-kosher, non-smegma “Jews”.

Because Madagascar would allow 6,000,000+ people to be plopped within their borders.
Oh I am sure you would find a way in the gates. You always have.
We would be in charge within 10 years.
It’s kind of funny that if this were 150 years ago you would be illiterate and I would be literate.

Because Madagascar would allow 6,000,000+ people to be plopped within their borders.
It’s kind of funny that if this were 150 years ago you would be illiterate and I would be literate.
Yeap and 200 years ago you would be selling humans at the local market.

So.
Would anybody?

Stalin's Jewish homeland was a gift.

Your ilk just got greedy.
It’s called literacy for you.

What literacy?
The one that doesn’t pick and choose context and order.

Europeans have been telling Jews where they could live for centuries... they've lost that right forever.

Yeap and 200 years ago you would be selling humans at the local market.
To take you away from your Jesus loving parents who would spend all night beating Satan out of you.

Forum List

Back