If Israel declares war....

English?

Have we obligated ourselves to join them?

I would support it - and I'd serve.

You, coward?

After all, they are an ally (I know you're cheering for Iran - but, fuck you).

too fucking funny. you tough guys crack me up. what're ya gonna do...mount a .50 cal on that motorbike of yours and get another tat to scare the hell out of 'em, rambo.

they'll be our ally when they get in NATO. why don't you tell me exactly what they have done for us. i we have to lose american lives in iran, let's lose them for america and our own security, not israeli greed and fear.

I think we should ask Israel what they want us to do, and do it!

yeah, i always thought we should turn the command of our military and the administration of our state department over to the folks in w. jerusalem too. it would really provide a cost saving benefit to AIPAC.

English?

I would support it - and I'd serve.

You, coward?

After all, they are an ally (I know you're cheering for Iran - but, fuck you).

too fucking funny. you tough guys crack me up. what're ya gonna do...mount a .50 cal on that motorbike of yours and get another tat to scare the hell out of 'em, rambo.

they'll be our ally when they get in NATO. why don't you tell me exactly what they have done for us. i we have to lose american lives in iran, let's lose them for america and our own security, not israeli greed and fear.

no way in hell.

Last edited:
I disagree. So long as it stayed a one on one battle I think we would stay out of it with Obama at the helm. If Russia got into it... Well... I don't think we would have much choice then. We have to back them off. Step back comrade... Not your fight. I would think that would be enough to keep it between who it needs to be between.

Now if Mitt is in office. I think it's likely we'll be in WW3 in no time. Because then it'll be the Russians telling us that it's not our fight. And... Well... Republicans have a problem with any authority that doesn't come from them.

As though, by some twist of chaos, our own forces would not be attacked--and we would not respond. It's possible.

I guess.
Keeping our troops in a state that is at war would be stupid unless we were planning on getting in on the action.

How far will it go?

On an unrelated front:

Chinese ships breach Japan

It'll all work out in the end.

Shanti, as they say.

I've been reading more and more about Israel lately. Many people feel their PM is attempting to make the US look undependable in an attempt to convince his people the best course is to strike first.

Isreal air assets don't have the legs to go it alone.

I agree. They need us, and I worry that they know they have us and will act on that assurance.

if we are speaking strictly tactics and get out of this whole "right and wrong" crap, if i am an arab state, or the persian state as it were, i am waiting for the U.S. to pull out of the region becaause i know they won't be back...

and if i am that ass, netanyahu, i also know this and am going to try to wind the clock before that happens...

now, i don't care who anyone is for in this upcoming elections, but i don't like that low life netanyahu showing up my president...and we are all americans. he is stuffing his fat ass into our electoral process beyond the beyond...

we should do what is best for america...FOR ONCE...and what is best for america is not to get into a nuclear shooting match because of israel. if we do it for ourselves, fine, but iran does not have a delivery system that can maybe reach to the eastern mediterranian, but that is about it...and we are not even sure of their nke capabilities.

what we should be doing is telling israel to stop screwing around and negotiate an honest, bona fide peace with her neighbours that provides for a viable and prosperous paalestinian state. the offers are still on the table from all 22 arab states but israels parliamentary system allows her two major parties to be held by a small interest group.

Israel would not declare war. They would give no advance warning. After Israel attacks Iran, Iran will follow through and attack our interests. If obama is president he will apologize and ask forgiveness. It wasn't his fault. It's someone else's fault.

Have we obligated ourselves to join them? Do you think we should stand with Israel no matter what or leave them to fight their own battle?

If Israel declares war, I will rush to buy stock in Kleenex and lube. Nutters will be buying them by the pallet load. That sort of thing excites them very much.

Israel would not declare war. They would give no advance warning. After Israel attacks Iran, Iran will follow through and attack our interests. If obama is president he will apologize and ask forgiveness. It wasn't his fault. It's someone else's fault.

How would Israel attacking Iran be the presidents(whoever that is) fault?

Read it again.

NO, their asses are on their own.

USA will not support Israel if they attack Iran
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnT-fuK0NI4]USA will not support Israel if they attack Iran - YouTube[/ame]

How would Israel attacking Iran be the presidents(whoever that is) fault?

Read it again.

Iran is not going to attack anyone anywhere.:eusa_hand:

Iran is a tiny peaceful country. It couldn't harm anyone even if it wanted to.

That's the obama fairy tale and he's sticking to it.

nobody's attacking anybody, for the time being at least...

israel won't attack iran because they know we won't get involved but...
iran won't attack israel because they know we would get involved then...

and the USA and russia know china is waiting in the wings.

i really do wish israel would shut up though. their yappin' sure ain't helping anything...except themselves.

Have we obligated ourselves to join them? Do you think we should stand with Israel no matter what or leave them to fight their own battle?

If we had a president who knew what the fuck he was doing, it wouldn't come to a war.

Btw, I've watched a lot of Scooby Doo, and I don't remember Velma looking like that!

I've been reading more and more about Israel lately. Many people feel their PM is attempting to make the US look undependable in an attempt to convince his people the best course is to strike first.

As to Velma- perhaps you didn't look close enough :D

i did, she didnt in the cartoon the actress who played her, yes there were some scenes where one could say wow Velma is cooooooooooote.

obama has an interest in Israel's destruction because he believes it will lead to world peace.

Unlike so many of America's other strategic allies, Israel has never asked US soldiers to bleed and die on their behalf and it is not doing so today.

To date, Obama has taken no effective actions to even slow down Iran's nuclear weapons program, and despite his protests that all options remain on the table, it is clear that he has no intention of taking effective action to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons in the future.

Netanyahu has already determined that Israel must take unilateral action to protect itself against an Iranian bomb and he is not asking the US to join in on the attack, but too many Israelis still believe the US is reliable ally against Iran to support an Israeli attack without a US green light, and by calling on Obama to set red lines for the use of military force he hopes Obama's vague and waffling responses will persuade Israelis that they must not wait for him.

Exactly!

Forum List

Back