If Israel declares war....

Israel won't declare War, it will be a unilateral air strike.

Iranian Military is a paper tiger.

The Patriot Missiles will be tested rigorously.....Iran will never attack directly other than missile strikes...but their Proxies will attack and hide behind innocents again like they always do.

It will be a ground based uprising campaign as a response, expect hezbollah to start shelling.

Our job would be to make other countries "understand" that it would be in thier best interests to let Iran and israel duke it out, and to make Iran "understand" the second a WMD is used by them we will basically give the Israelis the green light to nuke Tehran.

No, our job will be to make good decisions after Israel attacks, and they will.

If Hezbollah hides behind civillians again, and they will, so sorry charlie, everybody dies.

I believe our job should simply be to keep Israel supplied because if they fight the war the way it should be fought they won't lose.

Have we obligated ourselves to join them? Do you think we should stand with Israel no matter what or leave them to fight their own battle?

I have no dog in any fight Israel chooses to engage in unless it is with us as in their attack on the USS Liberty in which case we should squish them like the cocaroaches that they are.

If it is an offensive strike.. I do not see us necessarily joining in with our military forces...

If there is a strike against Israel, I would fully expect our participation in helping them defend their homeland
I agree with double D...

Defend Israel... Yeah... Sure. More than likely.

Attack with Israel... No... If you attack you attack on your own.

Have we obligated ourselves to join them? Do you think we should stand with Israel no matter what or leave them to fight their own battle?

If we had a president who knew what the fuck he was doing, it wouldn't come to a war.

Btw, I've watched a lot of Scooby Doo, and I don't remember Velma looking like that!

That's because, like Shaggy, you were smoking too much pot.

Last edited:

No and No we should stand with them. They picked the fight they can for once fight their own battles.

Name the battle that they had direct help fighting please.

They are trying to provoke a war with Iran.Oh and they are the reason we went to war in Iraq twice. Not because some other horse shit lies the president did a lousy job bringing up..he like all other presidents gets his marching orders from Tel Aviv.

I don't think nearly enough of you consider the consequences of getting involved. It's no secret that Russia and China are not fond of the idea of us taking any kind of action against Iran or Syria.

Do you people really want another fucking world war that could involve multiple nuclear launches??

Russia and China to me like to make us squirm in the UN. I dont think they would go to war over Iran. Russia might get frisky if we were to try to invade, but I dont think we would be that dumb.

The other factor is you cannot discount the chance of some Iran back group going after us directly. At that point we would have a causus belli to wipe the floor with them.
We're not talking about if Iran strikes first here, we're talking about if Israel attacks and then we get involved after.

I don't think nearly enough of you consider the consequences of getting involved. It's no secret that Russia and China are not fond of the idea of us taking any kind of action against Iran or Syria.

Do you people really want another fucking world war that could involve multiple nuclear launches??

Russia and China to me like to make us squirm in the UN. I dont think they would go to war over Iran. Russia might get frisky if we were to try to invade, but I dont think we would be that dumb.

The other factor is you cannot discount the chance of some Iran back group going after us directly. At that point we would have a causus belli to wipe the floor with them.
We're not talking about if Iran strikes first here, we're talking about if Israel attacks and then we get involved after.

Even if israel goes first, i dont think Russia and China want to risk thier economies imploding by taking on the US.

They have every right to attack someone they feel is a threat to their existence.
We should not get in their way.

I feel if Israel feels like Iran is a big enough threat to declare war on them , Then yes we should help them. they are a small country that is the only democracy over there.. They are surrounded around people who want them wiped off the face of the earth. .. We are their ally . Or at least we were until Obama got into office.. Because he sure doesnt seem like he wants Israel to be one.

I feel if Israel feels like Iran is a big enough threat to declare war on them , Then yes we should help them. they are a small country that is the only democracy over there.. They are surrounded around people who want them wiped off the face of the earth. .. We are their ally . Or at least we were until Obama got into office.. Because he sure doesnt seem like he wants Israel to be one.

I don't think Israel will declare war. They will engage in a surgical strike against the Iranian nuclear facilities.

I don't think Israel will declare war. They will engage in a surgical strike against the Iranian nuclear facilities.

You guys and your 'surgical strikes.' You're living in a fantasy land of video games and CGI special effects movies.

You guys and your 'surgical strikes.' You're living in a fantasy land of video games and CGI special effects movies.

Or you could just not be up to speed on their capabilities :)

Which, I can tell you you aren't up to speed with it.

Israel is a sovereign nation and so is the United States of America. If we advise them not to start a war and they declare war, then that's their problem and responsibility, not Ours.

Just so I have a base line;

Were you upset that we went to war with Libya?

We didn't really "go to war" with Libya. However, I didn't support intervention in Libya.

If we had a president who knew what the fuck he was doing, it wouldn't come to a war.

Btw, I've watched a lot of Scooby Doo, and I don't remember Velma looking like that!

That's because, like Shaggy, you were smoking too much pot.

there's never too much pot.....

Depends how we define "join them".

The Lord will fight our battles if we get our lives in order.

Forum List

Back