Joe Biden withholding intel on location of Hamas leaders from Israel.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like another shakedown job by Biden. I won't give you intel so you can win the war unless you do what I say. Sounds familiar.

Please tell me how not giving intel of the location of the terrorist leaders who orchestrated Oct 7th isn't helping Hamas, and hurting Israel. I bet Biden told them to stop their attacks and he would tell them where the Hamas leaders are, but Israel can't act on it.

I wonder where his 10% will come from.

The Biden administration has reportedly offered Israel intelligence on the whereabouts of Hamas leaders in tunnels underneath Gaza — if Israel ends its ongoing attack on the last Hamas stronghold in the Gaza town of Rafah.

Looks like another shakedown job by Biden. I won't give you intel so you can win the war unless you do what I say. Sounds familiar.

Please tell me how not giving intel of the location of the terrorist leaders who orchestrated Oct 7th isn't helping Hamas, and hurting Israel. I bet Biden told them to stop their attacks and he would tell them where the Hamas leaders are, but Israel can't act on it.

The Biden administration has reportedly offered Israel intelligence on the whereabouts of Hamas leaders in tunnels underneath Gaza — if Israel ends its ongoing attack on the last Hamas stronghold in the Gaza town of Rafah.
Lol, no.

You kids will believe anything.

SMH

another Quid Pro Quo
Impeach 46

He doesn't want to piss off the Palestinian - "American" vote.

Because NOT so deep down we all know Palestinians SUPPORT HAMAS

Lol, no.

You kids will believe anything.

SMH
You believe this photo is real...........

1715561176200.png

He doesn't want to piss off the Palestinian - "American" vote.

Because NOT so deep down we all know Palestinians SUPPORT HAMAS
But if he is doing this to get the Palestinian “American” voters who support Islamic terrorism, won’t he lose the votes of decent Americans who are appalled by his protection of HAMAS?

But if he is doing this to get the Palestinian “American” voters who support Islamic terrorism, won’t he lose the votes of decent Americans who are appalled by his protection of HAMAS?
Democrats pretty much support Hamas. They won't admit to it, but they clearly don't want to see Israel eradicate the roaches

I wish nothing more than to see the "good" Palestinians turn in the kidnappers and those who invaded Israel and committed these atrocities. But apparently, those people don't exist. The Sad truth is, almost ALL Palestinians support the October 7th massacre.

Forum List

Back