If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

Unlike you, I am a man of peace & for peace, whatever it takes to achieve it now. So dream on about how someday the Palestinians will break Israel while I dream on of the day hell freezes over.

OK, given your privious posts I am a little dubious but say I take you at your word. Here is a proposal for you, please try to give me a serious answer as to how you would react to it if you were Prime Minister of Israel.

1 ) Peace is guaranteed if;

2 ) The borders of Israel and Palestine go back to the original borders envisioned by the Partition Plan. Including the fact that Jerusalem becomes an International City under control of the UN

Unlike you, I am a man of peace & for peace, whatever it takes to achieve it now. So dream on about how someday the Palestinians will break Israel while I dream on of the day hell freezes over.

Yes, you're a man of peace. You believe in genocide, which is typical of Zionists. When the opposition is gone, there will be peace, like a graveyard, the dream of all despots. But, Israel is stuck in a stalemate with the Palestinians. That stalemate won't end in Israel's victory. The clock is ticking against Israel, not the Palestinians.

The world isn't moving to the side of Israel. Demographic trends in the territories don't favor Israel. It's just a matter before Israel loses its regional nuclear bomb monopoly. Also, God isn't on their side... if the Bible is to be believed.
MJB for PM! Hail to the Chief!

Thank you sir. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Yes, you're a man of peace. You believe in genocide, which is typical of Zionists. When the opposition is gone, there will be peace, like a graveyard, the dream of all despots. But, Israel is stuck in a stalemate with the Palestinians. That stalemate won't end in Israel's victory. The clock is ticking against Israel, not the Palestinians.

The world isn't moving to the side of Israel. Demographic trends in the territories don't favor Israel. It's just a matter before Israel loses its regional nuclear bomb monopoly. Also, God isn't on their side... if the Bible is to be believed.
MJB for PM! Hail to the Chief!

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

Hey MJB , I did not know if you had seen my responce to your post so I thought I would give you another chance to answer it, I mean you wouldn't want me to think you were ducking and dodging me. So here it is again.
Quote: Originally Posted by MJB12741

posted by me
OK, given your privious posts I am a little dubious but say I take you at your word. Here is a proposal for you, please try to give me a serious answer as to how you would react to it if you were Prime Minister of Israel.

2 ) The borders of Israel and Palestine go back to the original borders envisioned by the Partition Plan. Including the fact that Jerusalem becomes an International City under control of the UN

Last edited:
If I was the Prime Minister of Israel, I'd be fuckin' all the Palestinian women I could get my hands on.

If I can't kick'em out, I'll breed them out!

[B]MJB for PM! Hail to the Chief![/B]

Don't you mean Heil to the Chief?

Oh now I see. You make good sense. So that is why not a single country wants Palestinians including all the Arab countries.
Palestine wants Palestinians, Name one country that wants more jews?

Just look what Israel's current Zionist leaders have done to the Palestinians by granting them their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. I swear if I were Israel's prime minister I never would have done that to the Palestinians. Shame on Israel.

Can you imagine the dead Palestinian body count if Israel ever granted the Palestinians their own Palestinian State in Israel so the Palestinians could complete the genocide of their own people? Gawd I detest those Zionist leaders in Israel.

Just look what Israel's current Zionist leaders have done to the Palestinians by granting them their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. I swear if I were Israel's prime minister I never would have done that to the Palestinians. Shame on Israel.

If you were prime minister of Israel, what would you do to establish peace from Palestinians.

If you were prime minister of Israel, what would you do to establish peace from Palestinians.

If you were PM of I, you'd commit genocide. Because that's how Jews role. If I were PM of I, I'd declare the occupied territory to be Israel, and I'd extend full statehood to the occupied territory and declare the Palestinians to be Israeli citizens.

If you were PM of I, you'd commit genocide. Because that's how Jews role. If I were PM of I, I'd declare the occupied territory to be Israel, and I'd extend full statehood to the occupied territory and declare the Palestinians to be Israeli citizens.
I see you either sobered up or recovered from smoking all that camel dung hash yesterday.

Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen wants to give up their Israeli citizenship for their own Palestinian State?

Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen wants to give up their Israeli citizenship for their own Palestinian State?

Just curious , why is it that you will not answer my question ? I have asked it twice in this thread and you seem to be running away from it. Here I will ask it again !!!

quote by me
Hey MJB , I did not know if you had seen my responce to your post so I thought I would give you another chance to answer it, I mean you wouldn't want me to think you were ducking and dodging me. So here it is again.Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by MJB12741

Quote:
posted by me
Quote:

Because, you Zionist piece of pig shit, they don't want to choose to live in a jewish-nazi concentration camp.

And why are Arab Jerusalemites quietly petioning for and receiving Israei citizenship?

Because, you Zionist piece of pig shit, they don't want to choose to live in a jewish-nazi concentration camp.

Ya know, Ariux's existence here serves just about everyone. For the Jews he is a living example of what happens to you when hate is your god and for the anti-Israel/anti-Joooo cabalists he sets the bar awfully low. I'd say we all owe him some appreciation.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh & Pbel, seeing as you in all your high intelligence bring up the Palestinian Contributions to Peace thread, have you noticed that it is the all time #1 leader in participation getting close to 5000 replies? And we are still waiting for a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization. Would you be so kind as to help me out here to educate those Zionists to the truth & list some for us. 'Atta boy.

No Pbel. It is you who just don't get it. Tell me, how can those Zionists claim they want peace when they refuse to negotiate with the duly elected government by the Palestinian people themselves?

It is regretable that the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians was that of Jordan's Black September. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint about it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

You'll never get it MJ. You're level of intellect as a peace maker would destroy the very people you wish to protect. Maybe you could be PM of a broken record of a Message Board Thread called Palestinian Contributions to peace...

That is your speed!

No Pbel. It is you who just don't get it. Tell me, how can those Zionists claim they want peace when they refuse to negotiate with the duly elected government by the Palestinian people themselves?

It is regretable that the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians was that of Jordan's Black September. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint about it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Let's see:

MJ the leader in greasing his-own post by keeping it on top...Patting your-self in the back...You have no shame or honor!

MJB12741 824
P F Tinmore 762
theliq 425
loinboy 372
JStone 357
Hossfly 341
Toddsterpatriot 244
SAYIT 209
ima 185
Hollie 151
Lipush 126
Uncensored2008 89
docmauser1 87
Wolverine1984 76
Saigon 72
rhodescholar 69
irosie91 59
Ropey 51
Jos 47
Tweezerman 39
SherriMunnerlyn 37
eots 35
72VirginCamels 33
toomuchtime_ 31
pbel 22
thanatos144 21
High_Gravity 18
Friends 15
Roudy 9
Jroc 8
thetor 8
ERGO 7
BARCA 7
syrenn 7
tooldtocare 7
patrickcaturday 7
BecauseIKnow 7
Iridescence 6
Dante 5
ConzHateUSA 5
Sundowner47 5
NeoTemplar 5
Artevelde 4
jillian 3
Intuition123 3
ForeverYoung436 3
Swagger 3
Douger 3
member 2
Ernie S. 2
reabhloideach 2
freedombecki 2
tjvh 2
Londoner 2
rdean 2
OldUSAFSniper 2
mudwhistle 2
peach174 2
GdWithIsrael 1
IGetItAlready 1
Emanamana 1
KissMy 1
Rozman 1
Unkotare 1
manifold 1
Truthseeker420 1
uscitizen 1
Shogun 1
Cuyo 1

Nice stats! I didn't know there was even a count of such going on. Bravo. Oh, and the subject of this thread is lame, by the way. In the end, people have been killing one another there for thousands of years, and they will still be killing one another there for another thousand or more. Neither side is right or wrong. They are both stuck in a mass delusional psychosis that no longer should drain the resources of the United States by even one penny.

Forum List

Back