If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

There are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people in the world who support the ISLAMICIST PARTYLINE ----the islamicist partyline supports ISLAMIC RULE OF THE WORD UNDER SHARIAH -------what ever is the proportion of ACTIVE terrorists in this group-------the desire on the part of civilized people to destroy this ideology and to deactivate those who support it is no more illogical or immoral or less desirable than was the destruction of nazism and nazis. Keep in mind---the destruction of ALL SUPPORTERS of nazism was not necessary to deactivate NAZISM sufficiently to come close to solution of the problem

Have you ever noticed how whenever Seal or Patrick post, here comes the other one? They are so funny. Seal with his poochie problem & Patrick to change his diapers.

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

there was a time in my life when my boss would sometimes say "these guys might need some help out there, kid. why don't you go on a walk with them and if they need anything, just get on the horn and give me a call." i was good at what i did so they always asked for me.

anyway, i would go out walking with these fellas in the jungle and paddies and you name it...and on these walks we would run into bad guys of different sorts, some local and some very well trained from up north, and we would exchange pleasantries, usually in the form of small arms fire, and people would be splattered all over the place.

now, one day, there was a really good bad guy. he knew his biz and before we knew it, we had three dead and two bleedin' and screamin' in the elephant grass before we got him...and we go through the formalities of treating dead bad guys...kick them a few times to make sure, curse at them and spit on them in the names of our dead friends, and check their pockets to see what we could find out...to gain an edge.

well, this dead guy was smart. he had a book in his ruck and some personal possessions...a pic of his wife, another picture of his two kids (at least i imagine) and in between those pics was a letter...to the editor...cut out of an american newspaper...that had all kinds of comments on what our government should do to "the gooks" and on and on and on...and it didn't take us long to figure out why that guy hated us so much and fought so hard.

kinda reminded me of your post, MJB. i can take a thousand jane fonda's sitting on AA guns more than i can take the words of a simple minded fool who has never faced any kind of danger in his entire life and insists upon shooting off his mouth putting others in dangers. i can just imagine al-quada or taliban guerillas stumbling across your post, screaming to his comrades "look what the american jew says..." and then checking the flight schedules in various airports across the USA.

you should be ashamed of yourself, but i realise that you are too ignorant and too arrogant to feel any shame. you are a gutless human being who has never seen combat and it is people like you who add fuel to our enemy's passions.

There are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people in the world who support the ISLAMICIST PARTYLINE ----the islamicist partyline supports ISLAMIC RULE OF THE WORD UNDER SHARIAH -------what ever is the proportion of ACTIVE terrorists in this group-------the desire on the part of civilized people to destroy this ideology and to deactivate those who support it is no more illogical or immoral or less desirable than was the destruction of nazism and nazis. Keep in mind---the destruction of ALL SUPPORTERS of nazism was not necessary to deactivate NAZISM sufficiently to come close to solution of the problem
Say something nice, you stupid bitch! The fact that I got a dick, means I out-rank you! And I'm ordering you to be nice to people!

Now go out and get me a fountain coke!

Oh hiya Princess. Ask me for fountain coke.

Say something nice, you stupid bitch! The fact that I got a dick, means I out-rank you! And I'm ordering you to be nice to people!

Words that have stood the test of time. From one of the world's finest leaders.

“I can forgive you for killing my sons, but I cannot forgive you for forcing me to kill your sons.”

Which world leader made this statement?

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal!
Selling is legal and fucking is legal.
So why is 'selling fucking', illegal?
Why is it illegal to sell something,
that's perfectly legal to give away?"​

I think Carlin was far funnier before he got dirty with his routines.

Which world leader made this statement?

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal!
Selling is legal and fucking is legal.
So why is 'selling fucking', illegal?
Why is it illegal to sell something,
that's perfectly legal to give away?"​

Patrick, me boyo, I can't reiterate enough that it's not people I hate but the idea of Islam and it's cancerous qualities. Once Islamic intentions to rule the world are quashed things will start looking up. And believe it or not, that's what Roudy and MJB and the rest of our 'ilk' want also.

Come on now Hoss, that just doesn't wash anymore. Maybe you can convince yourself that is what you are doing but really take a look at what you guys are advocating. MJB with his constant references to for every 1 Israeli killed 10,000 Palestinians should be killed...

Constatnt refrences? C'mon Patty, you can do better than lie to make your bones.

Come on now Hoss, that just doesn't wash anymore. Maybe you can convince yourself that is what you are doing but really take a look at what you guys are advocating. MJB with his constant references to for every 1 Israeli killed 10,000 Palestinians should be killed and Roudy's constant referencing Muslims as animals are straight out of blood lust not an invitation to debate the barbaric tenor of radical terrorism. Even you with your reference to bombing Tehran, can you tell me how that furthers the discussion and does not propagate hatred. Don't go playing in the gutter with MJB and Roudy it will just calcify your spirit, I am afraid that is already happening !!!
No game playing on my part, Patty. I don't want Tehran bombed, just the nuke sites. The real Iranians will take care of the Islamists, from the Ayatollah down to the lowliest dog catcher.They will be hanging from lamp posts by their nut sacks. That's how I see it. Get it thru your punkin haid: Islam is a cancer of the soul. Period.

Unfortunately, the Arab Spring has morphed into the Islamist Summer. Perhaps this is just the next phase of the now 700 year long Muslim search for their "lost glory." I doubt that bitch-slappin' the Iranians into risin' up will buck that trend.

Charles Krauthammer: The Islamist ascendancy - The Washington Post

Come on now Hoss, that just doesn't wash anymore. Maybe you can convince yourself that is what you are doing but really take a look at what you guys are advocating. MJB with his constant references to for every 1 Israeli killed 10,000 Palestinians should be killed and Roudy's constant referencing Muslims as animals are straight out of blood lust not an invitation to debate the barbaric tenor of radical terrorism. Even you with your reference to bombing Tehran, can you tell me how that furthers the discussion and does not propagate hatred. Don't go playing in the gutter with MJB and Roudy it will just calcify your spirit, I am afraid that is already happening !!!
No game playing on my part, Patty. I don't want Tehran bombed, just the nuke sites. The real Iranians will take care of the Islamists, from the Ayatollah down to the lowliest dog catcher.They will be hanging from lamp posts by their nut sacks. That's how I see it. Get it thru your punkin haid: Islam is a cancer of the soul. Period.

you may want to refrain from the racial slurs, bigot.

What racial slur, Seal? The guy's name is Patty.
BTW, Skit was lookin' for you last week. Funny how you Bozos are never in the same place at the same time.
Just sayin'.

Charles Krauthammer----(paraphrase) Its the end of the era of arab nationalism and the beginning of the era of ISLAMICISM.

<<<that is the comment of the decade
and a descripition of at the very least the
next decade

I could be considered a 'paddy', but Patty is not a slur, Sealio. Your skin is thin.

Why is the name calling Patty a racial slur to Irish people? - Yahoo! Answers

That's sweet, Seal, but you must know that Irish is not a race (so much for racial slur, eh) and the object of Hoss's affections name is Patty. Whew, for someone who regularly loaded his posts with bigoted slurs you sure are thin-skinned.

Whew... it doesn't take these MORONS long to expose themselves.
Now cover yourself, STUPID ... you've got nothing worth admiring.

The good news is Skit will soon be back here. Heck I even offered to send Seal more disposable diapers.

What racial slur, Seal? The guy's name is Patty.
BTW, Skit was lookin' for you last week. Funny how you Bozos are never in the same place at the same time.
Just sayin'.

Don't feed me crap and call it steak Hoss !!! Are these your words or not;

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly
Immediately after the IAF takes off for Tehran. There'll be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Sack cloth and ashes.

Men have been killing men for at least 100,000 years and all it does is lead to more killing. I guess it is up to each individual to determine for themselves weather or not they wish to be part of that proud tradition, looks to me like you may have already chosen. One question though, if tomorrow all the Muslims were killed who then would you want to kill for it is a thirst that can never be slaked.

I seem to recall you claiming to be U of Penn educated.
Obviously their standards have slipped more than a bit.
Too bad ... that was once a fine school.
Franklin must be rolling over ...

Well, With Skit, sewer rats take priority over Jews. Pleas let me help you again Seal. Hey Seal, remember this?

"MJB IS THE GREATEST OWNER & TRAINER I HAVE EVER HAD"

The good news is Skit will soon be back here. Heck I even offered to send Seal more disposable diapers.

Now how would you know that, MJ? Have you been shmoozing with that nasty old Nazi?

Forum List

Back