If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen wants to give up their Israeli citizenship for their own Palestinian State?

Just curious , why is it that you will not answer my question ? I have asked it twice in this thread and you seem to be running away from it. Here I will ask it again !!!

quote by me
Hey MJB , I did not know if you had seen my responce to your post so I thought I would give you another chance to answer it, I mean you wouldn't want me to think you were ducking and dodging me. So here it is again.
Quote: posted by me

"OK, given your privious posts I am a little dubious but say I take you at your word. Here is a proposal for you, please try to give me a serious answer as to how you would react to it if you were Prime Minister of Israel:
Peace is guaranteed if the borders of Israel and Palestine go back to the original borders envisioned by the Partition Plan. Including the fact that Jerusalem becomes an International City under control of the UN
:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

And you could guarantee security how?

Well how do ya like that? And here I actually believed the Palestinians prefer Israel to having their own land so they can just kill each other like when Israel gave them their own Jew free Gaza.

Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen wants to give up their Israeli citizenship for their own Palestinian State?

Because, you Zionist piece of pig shit, they don't want to choose to live in a jewish-nazi concentration camp.

if i were prime minister of israel my first initiative would be to abandon israel's failed zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to palestinians.

Next i would recognize hamas as the dully elected government of the palestinian people. Invite & encourage all hamas leaders to attend peace talks in tel aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then i would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- from now on, each time you kill an israeli, israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

Let there be peace already!

fail

So Gatsby, what would you do for peace from Palestinians if you were prime minister of Israel?

if i were prime minister of israel my first initiative would be to abandon israel's failed zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to palestinians.

Next i would recognize hamas as the dully elected government of the palestinian people. Invite & encourage all hamas leaders to attend peace talks in tel aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then i would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- from now on, each time you kill an israeli, israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

Let there be peace already!

fail

Come on. I'm not going to pretend I can spread sense to a defiant nut bag. Tell you what__ admit that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and then maybe we can talk.

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization? Who would thunk it?

Come on. I'm not going to pretend I can spread sense to a defiant nut bag. Tell you what__ admit that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and then maybe we can talk.

When is the next Palestinian Olympics where their athletes pull their pins to see how far they can scatter their body parts?

When is the next Palestinian Olympics where their athletes pull their pins to see how far they can scatter their body parts?
Immediately after the IAF takes off for Tehran. There'll be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Sack cloth and ashes.

Immediately after the IAF takes off for Tehran. There'll be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Sack cloth and ashes.

Come on Hoss, now you are just echoing MJB and Roudy !!! This is no longer a matter of sarcasm it is more a matter of you joining in and showing your bloodlust, more subtle then the others but still the same underlying hatefulness for a people and not an idea. You are better then this don't willingly go into the gutter.:confused::confused::confused:

Come on Hoss, now you are just echoing MJB and Roudy !!! This is no longer a matter of sarcasm it is more a matter of you joining in and showing your bloodlust, more subtle then the others but still the same underlying hatefulness for a people and not an idea. You are better then this don't willingly go into the gutter.:confused::confused::confused:
Patrick, me boyo, I can't reiterate enough that it's not people I hate but the idea of Islam and it's cancerous qualities. Once Islamic intentions to rule the world are quashed things will start looking up. And believe it or not, that's what Roudy and MJB and the rest of our 'ilk' want also.

Patrick, me boyo, I can't reiterate enough that it's not people I hate but the idea of Islam and it's cancerous qualities. Once Islamic intentions to rule the world are quashed things will start looking up. And believe it or not, that's what Roudy and MJB and the rest of our 'ilk' want also.

Come on now Hoss, that just doesn't wash anymore. Maybe you can convince yourself that is what you are doing but really take a look at what you guys are advocating. MJB with his constant references to for every 1 Israeli killed 10,000 Palestinians should be killed and Roudy's constant referencing Muslims as animals are straight out of blood lust not an invitation to debate the barbaric tenor of radical terrorism. Even you with your reference to bombing Tehran, can you tell me how that furthers the discussion and does not propagate hatred. Don't go playing in the gutter with MJB and Roudy it will just calcify your spirit, I am afraid that is already happening !!!

Come on now Hoss, that just doesn't wash anymore. Maybe you can convince yourself that is what you are doing but really take a look at what you guys are advocating. MJB with his constant references to for every 1 Israeli killed 10,000 Palestinians should be killed and Roudy's constant referencing Muslims as animals are straight out of blood lust not an invitation to debate the barbaric tenor of radical terrorism. Even you with your reference to bombing Tehran, can you tell me how that furthers the discussion and does not propagate hatred. Don't go playing in the gutter with MJB and Roudy it will just calcify your spirit, I am afraid that is already happening !!!
No game playing on my part, Patty. I don't want Tehran bombed, just the nuke sites. The real Iranians will take care of the Islamists, from the Ayatollah down to the lowliest dog catcher.They will be hanging from lamp posts by their nut sacks. That's how I see it. Get it thru your punkin haid: Islam is a cancer of the soul. Period.

No game playing on my part, Patty. I don't want Tehran bombed, just the nuke sites. The real Iranians will take care of the Islamists, from the Ayatollah down to the lowliest dog catcher.They will be hanging from lamp posts by their nut sacks. That's how I see it. Get it thru your punkin haid: Islam is a cancer of the soul. Period.

Don't feed me crap and call it steak Hoss !!! Are these your words or not;

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly

Men have been killing men for at least 100,000 years and all it does is lead to more killing. I guess it is up to each individual to determine for themselves weather or not they wish to be part of that proud tradition, looks to me like you may have already chosen. One question though, if tomorrow all the Muslims were killed who then would you want to kill for it is a thirst that can never be slaked.

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

there was a time in my life when my boss would sometimes say "these guys might need some help out there, kid. why don't you go on a walk with them and if they need anything, just get on the horn and give me a call." i was good at what i did so they always asked for me.

anyway, i would go out walking with these fellas in the jungle and paddies and you name it...and on these walks we would run into bad guys of different sorts, some local and some very well trained from up north, and we would exchange pleasantries, usually in the form of small arms fire, and people would be splattered all over the place.

now, one day, there was a really good bad guy. he knew his biz and before we knew it, we had three dead and two bleedin' and screamin' in the elephant grass before we got him...and we go through the formalities of treating dead bad guys...kick them a few times to make sure, curse at them and spit on them in the names of our dead friends, and check their pockets to see what we could find out...to gain an edge.

well, this dead guy was smart. he had a book in his ruck and some personal possessions...a pic of his wife, another picture of his two kids (at least i imagine) and in between those pics was a letter...to the editor...cut out of an american newspaper...that had all kinds of comments on what our government should do to "the gooks" and on and on and on...and it didn't take us long to figure out why that guy hated us so much and fought so hard.

kinda reminded me of your post, MJB. i can take a thousand jane fonda's sitting on AA guns more than i can take the words of a simple minded fool who has never faced any kind of danger in his entire life and insists upon shooting off his mouth putting others in dangers. i can just imagine al-quada or taliban guerillas stumbling across your post, screaming to his comrades "look what the american jew says..." and then checking the flight schedules in various airports across the USA.

you should be ashamed of yourself, but i realise that you are too ignorant and too arrogant to feel any shame. you are a gutless human being who has never seen combat and it is people like you who add fuel to our enemy's passions.

you may want to refrain from the racial slurs, bigot.

Don't feed me crap and call it steak Hoss !!! Are these your words or not;

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly

Men have been killing men for at least 100,000 years and all it does is lead to more killing. I guess it is up to each individual to determine for themselves weather or not they wish to be part of that proud tradition, looks to me like you may have already chosen. One question though, if tomorrow all the Muslims were killed who then would you want to kill for it is a thirst that can never be slaked.
Tehran is the IP, not the target. And I don't want all Muslims killed, just for their fanatical leaders to give up their ideas of world conquest or pay the price.

I could be considered a 'paddy', but Patty is not a slur, Sealio. Your skin is thin.

I could be considered a 'paddy', but Patty is not a slur, Sealio. Your skin is thin.

Why is the name calling Patty a racial slur to Irish people? - Yahoo! Answers

Forum List

Back