"if I Were A Woman Over 50, I Wouldn't Need Gynecological Services..."

Interesting, but kind of old news. It's from January. I like fresh meat and veggies in my diet.
Democrats couldn't prove it last time so they will try again. Maybe they can breathe some life into it now.
hummm Benghazi seems to come to mind ... when Republicans are losing in the polls ether they try to scare you with the "terrorist will get ya" if you elect a democrat or Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi .... oh well .... I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander ...

Interesting, but kind of old news. It's from January. I like fresh meat and veggies in my diet.
Democrats couldn't prove it last time so they will try again. Maybe they can breathe some life into it now.
hummm Benghazi seems to come to mind ... when Republicans are losing in the polls ether they try to scare you with the "terrorist will get ya" if you elect a democrat or Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi .... oh well .... I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander ...

are you really going to compare these two as equal?
seriously. wow

AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg

no kidding and add a lot of DESPERATION on the part of the left/Democrats. they figured it worked once hell they'll go for it again. I doubt people are worried of some petty crap such as this
really its petty now??? whys that stephoney ???? I mean when a dem does it, you're all over them .... but now its petty ... good to know

Three problems with that premise, vaginal, uterine, ovarian cancer.
come on republicans believe if you as a woman who is 50 pluss years of age, they don't have these problems ... cause they aren't legitimate problems ...
^^^^^^^stupid things liberals say :rolleyes:

It's none their business what we women do, but outside of abortions they think it is their business to control our lives and vaginas

come on republicans believe if you as a woman who is 50 pluss years of age, they don't have these problems ... cause they aren't legitimate problems ...
its always stupid when a repub-lie-can gets caught saying it .... an when you repub-lie-cans get caught its now stupid hummm !!!you betchya

Raw fact? Will you please state the actual fact? Or is that too much to ask? I seem to still have a very good relationship with my doctors. Nothing has changed, but my insurance premiums are lower than before this ruinous "fact" you only allude to.
Are the deductibles the same? I call bull. One of the ways they did it was raise deductibles sky high. Wait until you need your plan, it won't be so cheap then.

I am using my plan. My prescription costs dropped by 40% and I can get an MRI for my right knee (soft tissue damage) instead of a CT scan (not a good diagnostic tool for soft tissue injuries) without my doc or me having to fight the insurance company for it.

Sorry but you morons are going to find out that Obamacare is working for millions of people.

The whole movement by the right to stop it and defund it was because the GOP was terrified that people like myself are benefiting from it, therefore fucking up their plans for 2016. Doncha' get it...yet?

seriously. wow
yes I do ... you repub-lie-cans keep dragging up Benghazi .... when it has been drug through the mud for years ... Email after email ... all the emails that were passed about it were even given to the public ... yet not one bit of evidence of wrong doing ... you most of all Stephoney keep trying to drag it through the mud, because you don't have a leg to stand on and you think you do...

It's none their business what we women do, but outside of abortions they think it is their business to control our lives and vaginas
so why are you telling me this stephony ???? shouldn't you be telling you fellow repub-lie-cans that they should mind their business ... to stop trying to control your lives and vaginas??? I'm just saying stephoney

Raw fact? Will you please state the actual fact? Or is that too much to ask? I seem to still have a very good relationship with my doctors. Nothing has changed, but my insurance premiums are lower than before this ruinous "fact" you only allude to.
Are the deductibles the same? I call bull. One of the ways they did it was raise deductibles sky high. Wait until you need your plan, it won't be so cheap then.

I am using my plan. My prescription costs dropped by 40% and I can get an MRI for my right knee (soft tissue damage) instead of a CT scan (not a good diagnostic tool for soft tissue injuries) without my doc or me having to fight the insurance company for it.

Sorry but you morons are going to find out that Obamacare is working for millions of people.

The whole movement by the right to stop it and defund it was because the GOP was terrified that people like myself are benefiting from it, therefore fucking up their plans for 2016. Doncha' get it...yet?
what I was paying for health care before obama care I paid 550 a month after obama care was passed I now pay 250 a month... this is killing repub-lie-cans that we are getting aforadble health care and we know it...

seriously. wow
yes I do ... you repub-lie-cans keep dragging up Benghazi .... when it has been drug through the mud for years ... Email after email ... all the emails that were passed about it were even given to the public ... yet not one bit of evidence of wrong doing ... you most of all Stephoney keep trying to drag it through the mud, because you don't have a leg to stand on and you think you do...

are you out of high school? grade school?
your posting aren't pretty, intelligent or impressive one bit

seriously. wow

are you out of high school? grade school?
your posting aren't pretty, intelligent or impressive one bit

Pretty heavy on emotion, pretty lacking in facts. billyerock1991 also quoted some very specific $$$ figures vis-a-vis his own healthcare in a posting before this, so did NoTeaPartyPleez - perhaps you can counter that with actual facts instead of flinging poo. I am thinking to myself that could be more interesting and, verily, more edifying to read....

Democrats say republicans have a war on women but the only confirmed kill is by a democrat.

And your list left off serial rapist Bill Clinton.

This is, of course, a bald faced lie, being told by a bald-faced liar.

Please point to the court papers proving that Bill Clinton was ever charged with, indicted, tried and either convicted or not convicted of rape.

Please, show us.

Just because you are eternally butthurt does not mean that what you say is true and frankly, this kind of rhetoric is the stuff that makes Righties look even more batshit crazy than they actually are, as if that is even remotely possible.

And your facts to back up your claim that it was not proven?
Click the link, it says just that.

Not necessarily. What is missing is either audio or video and the problem with so many Conservatives these days is that they lie out their asses all too often.

That being said, the article is from a left-leaning site, also without audio or video.

I would, however, assume that other people were there when it happened. And it would not surprise me that this Conservative kook said it, because the Right's disdain for women is glaringly obvious.

And as I already wrote, this is very cold-coffee.

Not necessarily. What is missing is either audio or video and the problem with so many Conservatives these days is that they lie out their asses all too often.

That being said, the article is from a left-leaning site, also without audio or video.

I would, however, assume that other people were there when it happened. And it would not surprise me that this Conservative kook said it, because the Right's disdain for women is glaringly obvious.

Oh I see you don't need proof. Hearsay is good enough for you.

Democrats say republicans have a war on women but the only confirmed kill is by a democrat.

Please point to the court papers proving that Bill Clinton was ever charged with, indicted, tried and either convicted or not convicted of rape.

Please, show us.

Just because you are eternally butthurt does not mean that what you say is true and frankly, this kind of rhetoric is the stuff that makes Righties look even more batshit crazy than they actually are, as if that is even remotely possible.
And now you want proof. Make up your mind. Hearsay is good enough to convict a conservative but you want actual court documents for Clinton.

Please, show us.

And now you want proof. Make up your mind. Hearsay is good enough to convict a conservative but you want actual court documents for Clinton.
Sez who?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

^^^ dumbest statement ever typed on this forum.

I want to agree with that, but I can't, simply because it doesn't take into account any of the posts by Dot Com and this thread's OP.

I am thinking that this is about the right time to pull out a Joe Biden quote.

Does anyone have one handy?

Forum List

Back