"if I Were A Woman Over 50, I Wouldn't Need Gynecological Services..."

Alan and all the male RW's are just jealous.... they don't need Gyno services either

Democrats say republicans have a war on women but the only confirmed kill is by a democrat.

And your list left off serial rapist Bill Clinton.

Interesting, but kind of old news. It's from January. I like fresh meat and veggies in my diet.
Democrats couldn't prove it last time so they will try again. Maybe they can breathe some life into it now.

And your facts to back up your claim that it was not proven?
Click the link, it says just that.

Not necessarily. What is missing is either audio or video and the problem with so many Conservatives these days is that they lie out their asses all too often.

That being said, the article is from a left-leaning site, also without audio or video.

I would, however, assume that other people were there when it happened. And it would not surprise me that this Conservative kook said it, because the Right's disdain for women is glaringly obvious.

And as I already wrote, this is very cold-coffee.

Democrats say republicans have a war on women but the only confirmed kill is by a democrat.

And your list left off serial rapist Bill Clinton.

This is, of course, a bald faced lie, being told by a bald-faced liar.

Please point to the court papers proving that Bill Clinton was ever charged with, indicted, tried and either convicted or not convicted of rape.

Please, show us.

Just because you are eternally butthurt does not mean that what you say is true and frankly, this kind of rhetoric is the stuff that makes Righties look even more batshit crazy than they actually are, as if that is even remotely possible.

I just read your article and the links within your article. The person who reported he said, (Haley Pollock) it in a tweet, WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT at the meeting when he supposedly said it.

Pollock did not attend the committee meeting, but wasn't the only person to have been told of Rothlisberg's comment.

Rothlisberg claims quote about OB GYN services was misconstrued

Then they fall back on Planned Parenthood tweeted the SAME thing. Guess what? Planned Parenthood was not at the meeting either!

A representative of the organization [Planned Parenthood] later stated via Twitter that they also weren't at the meeting.

Both parties who said he said such were not even present when they tweeted he said such. Whatever. Sounds like BS.

Rothlisberg claims quote about OB GYN services was misconstrued

If the tape comes out and he said it, I'll believe it, I won't believe people who were not even present at the meeting. What BS.

Interesting, but kind of old news. It's from January. I like fresh meat and veggies in my diet.
Democrats couldn't prove it last time so they will try again. Maybe they can breathe some life into it now.

Not necessarily. What is missing is either audio or video and the problem with so many Conservatives these days is that they lie out their asses all too often.

That being said, the article is from a left-leaning site, also without audio or video.

I would, however, assume that other people were there when it happened. And it would not surprise me that this Conservative kook said it, because the Right's disdain for women is glaringly obvious.

^^^ dumbest statement ever typed on this forum.

OMG! This means all Republicans hate women!!

Btw, who passed legislation that has destroyed the close relaitonship between women and their doctors? That isnt speculation, spin, or anything else. That is raw fact. That's the Democrats. The real misogynists.

Raw fact? Will you please state the actual fact? Or is that too much to ask? I seem to still have a very good relationship with my doctors. Nothing has changed, but my insurance premiums are lower than before this ruinous "fact" you only allude to.

Excuse me?

Many on the right ARE women. The left is getting more retarded by the minute. The extremists have no choice but to double down on their lies, mischaracterizations and sheer stupidity.

OMG! This means all Republicans hate women!!

Btw, who passed legislation that has destroyed the close relaitonship between women and their doctors? That isnt speculation, spin, or anything else. That is raw fact. That's the Democrats. The real misogynists.

Raw fact? Will you please state the actual fact? Or is that too much to ask? I seem to still have a very good relationship with my doctors. Nothing has changed, but my insurance premiums are lower than before this ruinous "fact" you only allude to.

How do you like that $2500 per year savings because of ObozoCare?

Are the deductibles the same? I call bull. One of the ways they did it was raise deductibles sky high. Wait until you need your plan, it won't be so cheap then.

Excuse me?
"The Right's disdain for women". <-- that dumb statement.

I'm a woman over 50 and I'LL decide what the hell I need. Not him, you or anyone else in this country. You LIBS stay out of OUR vagina, REMEMBER?

how desperate are the dems folks?

AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg

There's a war on women? Really? Then why aren't Republicans slaughtering them in droves? To use the word 'war' suggests there is violent hostility being directed at the female species.

If I were anyone with a brain, I would tell you immediately that there is no war on women. Those idiots who make comments like that are immediately disowned. This is something purely of your own invention.

But I couldn't help but notice how Republican women are treated by your party, I can list a slew of women that the Democrats have tried to shame and berate, Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Stacy Dash, Michele Bachmann; and then there are the two timers and perverts in your party who abuse and objectify women, like Anthony Wiener, John Edwards, Bob Filner, Steve Cohen, Bill Foster, Eliot Spitzer (who claims to be a 'feminist'), Albany, N.Y. assemblyman Vito Lopez, and Yolo County Sheriff Ed Prieto.

Anthony Weiner Admits to Having More Cybersex -- NYMag

Edwards Admits Sexual Affair Lied as Presidential Candidate - ABC News

Ex-staffer of San Diego mayor files sex harassment suit

Steve Cohen s Deleted State of the Union Tweets -- NYMag

Sources Spitzer used call-girl service at least 8 times - CNN.com

Lopez Resigns Amid Pressure - WSJ

Female deputy s suit accuses Yolo sheriff of sex harassment - Bee Local News - The Sacramento Bee
correct me if Im wrong but templar this isn't about Weiner why don't you take your words of wisdom to that post ... I'm sure they will be waiting with bated breath their for your words of wisdom there ...

Forum List

Back