"if I Were A Woman Over 50, I Wouldn't Need Gynecological Services..."

It looks like democrats made it up. Will they come up with proof? No. But they will swear to one another's tail.

No context to what question he was answering or if it was part of a statement. Get that for me and we can then discuss this so called "war". Until then you're just another idiot reading website's designed to motivate idiots with bullshit.

More slander from desperate Democrats. Give us something other than hearsay from the far left.

OMG! This means all Republicans hate women!!

Btw, who passed legislation that has destroyed the close relaitonship between women and their doctors? That isnt speculation, spin, or anything else. That is raw fact. That's the Democrats. The real misogynists.

There's a war on women? Really? Then why aren't Republicans slaughtering them in droves? To use the word 'war' suggests there is violent hostility being directed at the female species.

If I were anyone with a brain, I would tell you immediately that there is no war on women. Those idiots who make comments like that are immediately disowned. This is something purely of your own invention.

But I couldn't help but notice how Republican women are treated by your party, I can list a slew of women that the Democrats have tried to shame and berate, Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Stacy Dash, Michele Bachmann; and then there are the two timers and perverts in your party who abuse and objectify women, like Anthony Wiener, John Edwards, Bob Filner, Steve Cohen, Bill Foster, Eliot Spitzer (who claims to be a 'feminist'), Albany, N.Y. assemblyman Vito Lopez, and Yolo County Sheriff Ed Prieto.

Anthony Weiner Admits to Having More Cybersex -- NYMag

Edwards Admits Sexual Affair Lied as Presidential Candidate - ABC News

Ex-staffer of San Diego mayor files sex harassment suit

Steve Cohen s Deleted State of the Union Tweets -- NYMag

Sources Spitzer used call-girl service at least 8 times - CNN.com

Lopez Resigns Amid Pressure - WSJ

Female deputy s suit accuses Yolo sheriff of sex harassment - Bee Local News - The Sacramento Bee

Last edited:

Forum List

Back