If Hillary wins the Presidency...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Is she going to blame Bush for everything that's happened the last 8 years, too ... claiming she 'inherited' all her problems from Bush as well?

:p

Funny, the failed foreign policy and foreign disaster she will 'inherit' is one she will have helped create as Secretary of State. :p

Is she going to blame Bush for everything that's happened the last 8 years, too ... claiming she 'inherited' all her problems from Bush as well?

What if Vikander sit on my face and I guess her weight?

What does this have to do with your thread?

Well the reality is Clinton will win in November so the question you should be asking yourself is what excuse will you be using for Trump loss and not wonder who Clinton will blame for her miserable failure as being President...

I mean if those like you had a lick of sense you would vote for Johnson and take getting the best candidate but let me write I never consider you to have a lick of sense ever!

What if we stopped playing the blame game and just focused on the future... Wouldn't that be an amazing thing?!

What if we stopped playing the blame game and just focused on the future... Wouldn't that be an amazing thing?!

Which do you prefer for your future--another housing collapse or a stock market collapse? Do you prefer a bond collapse or a currency collapse? Please, do tell.

You're kidding, right?
Not kidding, also not expecting that to happen... respect, honesty and maturity is not very prevalent in our political and cultural system... Instead of substantive talk all we get is garbage partisan attacks and finger pointing. It's pretty sad

Which do you prefer for your future--another housing collapse or a stock market collapse? Do you prefer a bond collapse or a currency collapse? Please, do tell.

Currency seeing it would cause investment into the country... Of course international goods would be higher...

( You ask and I answered )

You're kidding, right?
Not kidding, also not expecting that to happen... respect, honesty and maturity is not very prevalent in our political and cultural system... Instead of substantive talk all we get is garbage partisan attacks and finger pointing. It's pretty sad

Look Preacher I am the Choir...:)

Id prefer for us to be smart enough to avoid all of those.

Sounds like your already mentally preparing for that fat bag of Orange shit to get blown out in the election..:laugh:

I must have missed something here, what was so bad from 2009-2016??? was there another housing crisis??

Did Wall street tank again???

Was there more towers in America that were bombed??

Is the Dow higher now or in 2009???

Is unemployment lower now or in 2009??

Funny how in 2010, the Repugs were angry about Democrats ragging about Boooooosh, NOW 6 years later they are bringing up the old fuckers name, despite the fact nobody gives a shit about the jackass anymore, the old drunk is senile..

:fu:, Clinton is your worst fucking nightmare dream come true:happy-1::rofl:

Does the Affordable Care Act do away with the Health and Human Services Depart? If it does will the funds for that go into an international fund if Hillary gets in there?

The only way to avoid all 4 is to spread the damage across all 4. Given Hillary's ties to Wall Street, I have my doubt it will happen.

You mean the 73 months of economic growth?

Unemployment at 4.7%?

The 5.8 million jobs available?

Taking out Bin Laden?

I'm pretty sure she won't blame any of those things on Bush.

The only way to avoid all 4 is to spread the damage across all 4. Given Hillary's ties to Wall Street, I have my doubt it will happen.
How does it unfold?

Sounds like your already mentally preparing for that fat bag of Orange shit to get blown out in the election..:laugh:

I must have missed something here, what was so bad from 2009-2016??? was there another housing crisis??

Did Wall street tank again???

Was there more towers in America that were bombed??

Is the Dow higher now or in 2009???

Is unemployment lower now or in 2009??

Funny how in 2010, the Repugs were angry about Democrats ragging about Boooooosh, NOW 6 years later they are bringing up the old fuckers name, despite the fact nobody gives a shit about the jackass anymore, the old drunk is senile..

:fu:, Clinton is your worst fucking nightmare dream come true:happy-1::rofl:

Dow and unemployment are two factors you should never use in your argument and I am not joking...

Forum List

Back