If Hillary was a (R) and Trump was a (D) who would you vote for?

• I am a DEM, and I would vote for TRUMP (D)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am a PUB, and I would vote for HILLARY (R)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am a DEM, and I would vote for HILLARY (R)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I am a PUB, and I would vote for Trump (D)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread isn't really necessary. We know that this election is about a rigged system versus the people.
The system is rigged against those who nominate unelectable candidates

If that were true, Hillary would be in the ash heap.

If the GOP had nominated almost anyone other than Trump (or Cruz or Carson) she probably would be.

No, it's not; and you know it (or should know it).

She's easily the most unelectable Democrat nominee since McGovern with the highest unfavorability ratings of any nominee in modern history.

Bush, Rubio, Paul, Kaesich would have likely beaten her. Kaesich for sure. Possibly even Fiorina Christie. Had the GOP nominated someone like Governor Nikki (sic)Haley or a well respected governor like Charlie Baker or a senator like Lisa Murkowski the GOP would be rolling over the Democrats pushing back the liberal agenda for a decade.

Are you party or candidate driven?

Clinton. As Trump is fundamentally unsuited to be President, regardless of his party.

What Republican would you vote for?
I would vote for Kasich, Jeb Bush and Niki Haley

Which Democrats would you vote for?

If my choices are the 2016 primary candidates, that leaves only O'Malley and Clinton. Bernie is an Indu that caucuses Dem. I don't like Clinton or O'Malley.

I would vote for David Scott or Brad Ashford.

This thread isn't really necessary. We know that this election is about a rigged system versus the people.

Doesn't seem that way does it?

Republicans nominated the worst candidate in history and now you must live with the consequences

Same can be said of that bottom feeding lying political slut the Dems nominated.

Republicans nominated the worst candidate in history and now you must live with the consequences

Same can be said of that bottom feeding lying political slut the Dems nominated.

It's not me....its you

No, Hillary is fully qualified both in experience and temperament
She even has the support of her own party

Trump doesn't

If the GOP had nominated almost anyone other than Trump (or Cruz or Carson) she probably would be.

No, it's not; and you know it (or should know it).

She's easily the most unelectable Democrat nominee since McGovern with the highest unfavorability ratings of any nominee in modern history.

Bush, Rubio, Paul, Kaesich would have likely beaten her. Kaesich for sure. Possibly even Fiorina Christie. Had the GOP nominated someone like Governor Nikki (sic)Haley or a well respected governor like Charlie Baker or a senator like Lisa Murkowski the GOP would be rolling over the Democrats pushing back the liberal agenda for a decade.

Anybody would beat a felon in a fair race. I give the American people that much credit. If Hillary wins, I'm not pinning it on Trump. He's exposed the system for what it is.

Propoganda for your felon.

I don't really comprehend the question. Hillary is a progressive Alinskyite with a totally liberal Marxist agenda she intends to implement. So do you mean, if Hillary were the wife of an ex-republican president like Laura Bush? Yeah, I might vote for a "Laura Bush" kind of Hillary over Trump, especially if Trump had bought/bribed his way out of numerous scandals where he should have, by all rights, been criminally indicted, had a history of lying and selling political favors for cash, conspired to rig the primary to guarantee his nomination and took millions from foreign countries and hedge fund managers... AND had all those 'wonderful' Trump character traits.

Also, in this fictional scenario, it's not mentioned what either candidate's position is on abortion or the 2nd Amendment. If the GOP's candidate were pro-choice and favored more gun control and the Democrat candidate was pro-life and supported the 2nd Amendment... I'd probably vote for the Democrat regardless because those are really big issues for me.

It's not me....its you

No, Hillary is fully qualified both in experience and temperament
She even has the support of her own party

Trump doesn't
You're confusing Republicans with conservatives they aren't even close to the same thing. Dip shit

Forum List

Back