If Hillary was a (R) and Trump was a (D) who would you vote for?

If Hillary was a (R) and Trump was a (D) who would you vote for?

• I am a DEM, and I would vote for TRUMP (D)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am a PUB, and I would vote for HILLARY (R)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am a DEM, and I would vote for HILLARY (R)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I am a PUB, and I would vote for Trump (D)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The little Nazi Trump could have a G before his name meaning approved by God Himself and I still wouldn't vote for the pussy grabbing man-child.

It seems like someone is a bit jealous that women let Trump pussy grab them all day... doesn't work like that for an omega such as yourself indeed.
If he grabbed mine his voice would be three octaves higher than it is currently. And his balls would be in my fridge.

Are you the kind of gal who fantasizes about Trump's riches and then when he says "no", decides to raise a false rape accusation?

Lots of those people coming up lately.

Oh, and you need to deal with that balls envy, even though Trump's balls are so massive that they are quite the trophy indeed.

Why women are turning away from Republicans

No, why retards like you are turning away... from smart people like me. And I prefer to keep it that way.

THe letter behind their name doesn't matter to me.

I dont' want to see either of those idiots in the Oval office

The little Nazi Trump could have a G before his name meaning approved by God Himself and I still wouldn't vote for the pussy grabbing man-child.

It seems like someone is a bit jealous that women let Trump pussy grab them all day... doesn't work like that for an omega such as yourself indeed.
If he grabbed mine his voice would be three octaves higher than it is currently. And his balls would be in my fridge.

Are you the kind of gal who fantasizes about Trump's riches and then when he says "no", decides to raise a false rape accusation?

Oh, and you need to deal with that balls envy, even though Trump's balls are so massive that they are quite the trophy indeed.

No, why retards like you are turning away... from smart people like me. And I prefer to keep it that way.

I'm not a retard.....Mother had me tested

I'm not a retard.....Mother had me tested

Your mother told you that?... She told you, you were pretty, too?

In for a surprise...

Trump, without hesitation!

my political views are bipolar, so i tend to choose who to support based on personality & looks.

for example, i used to like Obama, when he was campaignin against Crooked Hillary Clinton and Grumpy John McCain.

the minute he became president, he lost me.

I'm voting for Doug Dimmadome. He's a straight shooter and he is not a career politician! He can't be bought!!

Cvt6Vs5VIAAiUGm.jpg

I'd leave the Democrat party and not vote.

Doubt it; you haven't left for the sake of the last three felon presidential candidates; quite the contrary.

Yeah felons without convictions :cuckoo:

Anyways yes if an embarrassing buffoon is what members of my party nominated I could no longer consider myself to have any thing left in common with them. I would have also left the party if Bernie had been nominated.

I am registered republican for this election only and I would vote for Trump no matter what party he was in. I have voted for 1 democrat it was a sheriff candidate he didn't win but I voted for him. I vote for the person NOT the party. I am voting on election day but I still went through and tried to see if there was ANY democrat I would vote for in a state race but there isn't.

I guess I have been misinformed.

Seemingly, Dems don't lash out at Pubs and vice versa.....apparently everyone only votes for the best candidate for the job, and no one pays any attention to the party.

Wow, that's a major development. WHO KNEW?

Yesterday, I heard ZEKE EMMANUEL (YES, RAHM'S BROTHER) blame "THE REPUBLICANS" for the failure of Obamacare.

If no one pays attention to party affiliation, what the fvck was he talking about?

I'd leave the Democrat party and not vote.

Doubt it; you haven't left for the sake of the last three felon presidential candidates; quite the contrary.

Yeah felons without convictions :cuckoo:

Anyways yes if an embarrassing buffoon is what members of my party nominated I could no longer consider myself to have any thing left in common with them. I would have also left the party if Bernie had been nominated.

You've stuck by three felons in a row. Deflections doesn't change that.

I 'd watch Hillary perform cunnilingus on Rosie O'Donnell before I would vote for Hillary to be POTUS.

This thread isn't really necessary. We know that this election is about a rigged system versus the people.
The system is rigged against those who nominate unelectable candidates

If that were true, Hillary would be in the ash heap.

If the GOP had nominated almost anyone other than Trump (or Cruz or Carson) she probably would be.

No, it's not; and you know it (or should know it).

Forum List

Back