Rigging the Election - Video IV: $20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

Yet a other episode exposing the Clinton crime syndicate.

Here is the analysis:

It's truly repugnant, the criminality.

The Hannity interview:

Actual content start at about half way mark.

comment; I debunked that horseshit yesterday .... tapes were edited.

Project Veritas' Election 2016 'Rigging' Videos

October 2016 election-related sting videos (embedded above) reveal tidbits of selectively and (likely deceptively edited) footage
absent of any context in which to evaluate them. Unless his organization releases the footage in full, undertaking a fair assessment of their veracity is all but impossible.

October 2016 election-related sting videos (embedded above) reveal tidbits of selectively and (likely deceptively edited) footage
absent of any context in which to evaluate them. Unless his organization releases the footage in full, undertaking a fair assessment of their veracity is all but impossible.

Siete, it is impolite to interrupt Norman when he is talking to himself.

Siete, it is impolite to interrupt Norman when he is talking to himself.

I'll go look for something shiny .. brb

Wow, an arm of the Hillary's campaign says there is nothing to see here. And then they don't seem to have formulated a single argument on why that is so.

Right... nothing has been disproved by them anywhere. They just claim it's selectively selected, but they don't have any case.

Forum List

Back