If Hillary has Parkinson's, is she fit to be president?

If Hillary has Parkinson's, is she fit to be president?

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Does anyone believe that a person with Parkinson's can and/or should be in the office of president?

This doctor in the video says no. I don't know that I've heard of a doctor saying yes. I do know of survey having 70 percent of doctors questioning her ability just based upon cursory information. And then they also say that not enough has been presented at that.

Does anyone believe that a person with Parkinson's can and/or should be in the office of president?

This doctor in the video says no. I don't know that I've heard of a doctor saying yes. I do know of survey having 70 percent of doctors questioning her ability just based upon cursory information. And then they also say that not enough has been presented at that.

The most celebrated republican President was a man in the grips of alzheimers. So why not?

Janet Reno served as AG under Clinton with Parkinsons. Sometimes she'd shake so bad Dairy Queen could have named a flavor after her.

The president though is a different matter.

Janet Reno served as AG under Clinton with Parkinsons. Sometimes she'd shake so bad Dairy Queen could have named a flavor after her.

The president though is a different matter.

Wasn't she a sh** AG though? And why would want someone in power subject to crippling issues that could impair judgement?

for the record-----I am going on RECORD as denying the diagnosis of Parkinson's disease.....

The most celebrated republican President was a man in the grips of alzheimers. So why not?

So, is your answer, yes?

Board members have already diagnosed Hillary with twenty man-killing diseases and ailments. If she lasts the day she is lucky.

Board members can diagnose in seconds and without ever meeting the soon-to-be-gone patient.

Forum List

Back