If Hillary chooses Bernie as VP....

So you are saying Bernie and his supporters have no integrity and they are just hacks?

yawning-GIF.gif

So you are saying Bernie and his supporters have no integrity and they are just hacks?

I think they are sure they are participating in a "movement". Their enthusiasm will carry over the General if he is chosen VP. If he isn't she will have a harder time bringing them over. In the end, they will come over because they dislike and even fear a Dump presidency.

I think they are sure they are participating in a "movement". Their enthusiasm will carry over the General if he is chosen VP. If he isn't she will have a harder time bringing them over. In the end, they will come over because they dislike and even fear a Dump presidency.

The only movement they are experiencing is one that requires vast amounts of toilet paper.

Sanders would not accept such an offer. His followers detest Hillary almost as much as do Americans.

Hillary will be lucky if, assuming she gets the nomination, Sanders endorses her. It's not a sure thing.

A "Dump" presidency?

What are you, twelve?

Shall we start calling it a Killary presidency, because everyone is gonna die if she gets elected?
panic-reaction-gif.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16415-1388953880-14.gif

panic-gif.gif
wendy-torrance-gif.gif

She had better either choose him or Warren, otherwise, as things are shaping up, her goose is cooked, that is why you have started this pathetic thread. You are grasping at straws because fear has crept into your very soul. :badgrin:

You are beginning to see your weak coalition fall apart because it is lead by globalist liars who give lip service to their values and only care about the elites. So sad.

The Bernie Sanders voters who would choose Trump over Clinton
The Bernie Sanders voters who would choose Trump over Clinton

Boy, that sure bought you RW Lunatics out in Mass...:badgrin:...You probably had to take an extra trip to the crapper after reading the Thread...:badgrin:

Forum List

Back