If Goverment Healthcare is so bad then:

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-1-16_5-39-52.png

Why did they keep theirs, if they do not come out with a better plan, (and I doubt it) they had best watch out , because we will need to insist they from now on by their own, no more taxpayers subsidizes.

View attachment 106899

Why did they keep theirs, if they do not come out with a better plan, (and I doubt it) they had best watch out , because we will need to insist they from now on by their own, no more taxpayers subsidizes.

because they only operate in their own self-interest.

lots of "jobs" come with health insurance as a fringe benefit. ------
the employers pay for GROUP PLANS-------you guys want to
outlaw that practice? . ALL of the group plans and their costs
IMPACT on taxes----ie "government money" aka PUBLIC FUNDS.
I never so much as did "economics" 101. The subject makes me itch.
It is a subject which is BORING. Lacking in spirituality, and EXTREMELY complicated.
For a very basic POV-------read MALINOWSKY and STUDY the economics
of the GREAT POTLATCH of the South Pacific-------ie ---FIRST DO THE BASICS. Your chat is childish

View attachment 106899

It was the only way they could get all the Dems in the House to vote for it.

Greg

View attachment 106899

Congress gave themselves a superior health care plan separate from the rest of the country that was forced into Obamacare

Whatever they do, they should be required to be on the same health care plan as the rest of us, however, the Dims made sure they were not and the GOP will do the same.

Currently, the ACA is far too unaffordable due to increasing premiums, so something needs to be done.

In the words of Bill Clinton, Obamacare is a crazy scheme that is bankrupting the Middle Class.

View attachment 106899

Much like the freeloaders that get food stamps, government housing, welfare, etc. The only ones they're concerned about is themselves. They don't give a damn that someone else had to earn it for them to have it handed to them for nothing.

View attachment 106899

Much like the freeloaders that get food stamps, government housing, welfare, etc. The only ones they're concerned about is themselves. They don't give a damn that someone else had to earn it for them to have it handed to them for nothing.

No, no. They care about us as well. They care that we are eating up all their precious natural resources, they care that we are polluting their environment, they care that we are producing too many offspring, etc.

Yes, they care.

View attachment 106899

No, no. They care about us as well. They care that we are eating up all their precious natural resources, they care that we are polluting their environment, they care that we are producing too many offspring, etc.

Yes, they care.

They don't care about anything other than getting another check for nothing.

Forum List

Back