If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

There has been more great floods than you can count on two hands but humans were not around for them.

I know you don't know this; so you just believe this because you refuse to research it for yourself. You just want to argue the opposite side because that is what you do.

Which just makes me--
View attachment 248213
Dude try learning about ice samples and climatology.

You should take your own advice.

An, add to it that a flood wouldn't have to cover the whole Earth to wipe out humans; most claim that humans originated in one place, and hadn't spread much by Noah's day, so only a small region need be flooded in order to have that effect.

I don't beleive in the rubbish of a 'common origin' of for all humans', personally, too much new evidence coming out against that fantasy, but it holds for the Biblical version, which assumes man was all in one place. The story is allegorical, of course, but the Dope Addled and Pedo-Friendly don't like that, they're committed to butt rape, fellating and marrying their favorite housepets and the like, and these Evul Xians are in the way.
The Bible is not the only place with a story about a great flood no matter where they put their penis.

So you saying faggots have a religion that has great floods in it, too? They probably fantasize about it being a giant golden shower, not a weather induced one.

There has been more great floods than you can count on two hands but humans were not around for them.

I know you don't know this; so you just believe this because you refuse to research it for yourself. You just want to argue the opposite side because that is what you do.

Which just makes me--
View attachment 248213

An, add to it that a flood wouldn't have to cover the whole Earth to wipe out humans; most claim that humans originated in one place, and hadn't spread much by Noah's day, so only a small region need be flooded in order to have that effect.

I don't beleive in the rubbish of a 'common origin' of for all humans', personally, too much new evidence coming out against that fantasy, but it holds for the Biblical version, which assumes man was all in one place. The story is allegorical, of course, but the Dope Addled and Pedo-Friendly don't like that, they're committed to butt rape, fellating and marrying their favorite housepets and the like, and these Evul Xians are in the way.
The Bible is not the only place with a story about a great flood no matter where they put their penis.

So you saying faggots have a religion that has great floods in it, too? They probably fantasize about it being a giant golden shower, not a weather induced one.
Don't insert your perversions onto science it's bad enough the priest rape children like eating breakfast.

Which just makes me--
View attachment 248213

I don't beleive in the rubbish of a 'common origin' of for all humans',

I don't beleive in the rubbish of a 'common origin' of for all humans',

is that because the 8 survivors were from the same family - (then) after they scattered they became the different races ... oh sorry, common origin - did some breed with the wildlife, sicko. is that where the apes worked their way in.

and by the way -

* is there anywhere in that book their forgeries are not used to make a story more convincing to warp the truth in their favor.

Which just makes me--
View attachment 248213

And yet the only person talking about butt sex and golden showers is you, ya little self-loathing closet faggot.

Moonglow, I am a bit perplexed about your posts. Many of your posts are informative and on point and then a creepy one pops up. When I read one of these my knee jerk response is to reply in kind. This has been my mistake, but it does maintain a conversation flow that keeps this topic rolling on.

The mud slinging is just part of the game and I intend to win in the end so stick it where the sun don’t shine :)-

Which just makes me--
View attachment 248213

It seems that every ancient civilization had an account of a great flood. That ought to raise your suspicion that an event did actually occur even if you can’t get past the allegorical account of the flood in the Bible.
I don't need allegorical poetry with a religious meaning to know there was a great flood...It has occurred more than once in Earth's history.
Allegorical poetry?

If you start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales or allegorical poetry and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

It seems that every ancient civilization had an account of a great flood. That ought to raise your suspicion that an event did actually occur even if you can’t get past the allegorical account of the flood in the Bible.
I don't need allegorical poetry with a religious meaning to know there was a great flood...It has occurred more than once in Earth's history.
Allegorical poetry?

If you start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales or allegorical poetry and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.
It is also mentioned in Mesopotamian stories about a great flood so we know where the Hebrews got their story from.

Allegorical poetry?

It is also mentioned in Mesopotamian stories about a great flood so we know where the Hebrews got their story from.
Before the great migration from Mesopotamia they all shared a common heritage and religion.

Do you even Tower of Babel?

Allegorical poetry?

Before the great migration from Mesopotamia they all shared a common heritage and religion.

Can you say duh?

Allegorical poetry?

Flood tales are not uncommon and derive from countless telling and retelling of tales following the last Ice Age.

Allegorical poetry?

Can you say duh?
Yes, I can but it seems odd then that your would characterize ancient man's recording of ancient history as allegorical poetry.

Allegorical poetry?

Why would their history differ from the rest of the region's? IS this some sort of attempt at claiming ' they stole everything from somebody else' or something?

Allegorical poetry?

Moon glow thinks that because Jewish history matches most everybody else's, then they 'stole it' or something, cuz, like everybody's history has to be different from the others n stuff. Like, we 'steal' our history of Europe from Europeans, when we should be writing up entirely different stuff than they recorded n stuff. Or some dope addled nonsense like that; they're never making any sense anyway.

Moonglow, I am a bit perplexed about your posts. Many of your posts are informative and on point and then a creepy one pops up. When I read one of these my knee jerk response is to reply in kind. This has been my mistake, but it does maintain a conversation flow that keeps this topic rolling on.

The mud slinging is just part of the game and I intend to win in the end so stick it where the sun don’t shine :)-

He has to keep up his cred with the 'kewl people', otherwise he might be mistaken for some traitor who thinks for himself, and the rest of the herd won't share their pot with him or something.

the wisdom of the ancient texts is long since obscured by the forgeries used by the desert religions to promote political agendas they have disguised as religion. recorded history through the ages including the present time is witness to their deception and the harm to the simple and true religion they have created.

the wisdom of the ancient texts is long since obscured by the forgeries used by the desert religions to promote political agendas they have disguised as religion. recorded history through the ages including the present time is witness to their deception and the harm to the simple and true religion they have created.
There is no "wisdom" in ancient texts, there are only bad guesses and our first and worst attempts at philosophy, science, art, medicine, etc. For example, while the Socratic method is brilliant and essential to the well being of all of mankind, we don't need any ancient texts either to derive it or improve upon it.

There is no "wisdom" in ancient texts, there are only bad guesses and our first and worst attempts at philosophy, science, art, medicine, etc. For example, while the Socratic method is brilliant and essential to the well being of all of mankind, we don't need any ancient texts either to derive it or improve upon it.
So you don’t believe that man knows right from wrong and that when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalized he didn’t violate it?

Have you even ever listened to people quarreling before?

Forum List

Back