If God sends hail to punish, why is hail being sent against America?

While God has used hail, not all hail is the wrath of God.

Job 38:22-23
English Standard Version (ESV)
(22)“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,
or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
(23)which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
for the day of battle and war?

God sends the hail when He wants to and it is damaging a lot of people and their property in America.

You have to first identify the time/s of trouble, battle, and war. God uses hail to protect the Jews in times of trouble, battle and war. For instance, He hammered the Egyptians with hail during the exodus in an arid, rarely sees rain let alone frozen rain land, (big ass 100 # hail) and will be hammering the Russians and their Muslim allies in the same manner, when they invade Israel in the not to distant future. (When you see that happen, know who is hurling the hail, because He prophesied to us, his MO, for that very purpose. So we would know who He is.)

Other than that, it is a fairly common weather event, caused by rising and falling drops of moisture.
If the hail is the size of a small human, and is killing people, then hit your knees..........

Last edited:
"God" sends hail to "punish"? I don't think so. I think it's a fact of nature and less personal than that. You're making God sound like a vindictive wizard.

Yeah from the news you'd think, if you're a kristian, that 'god' has a vendetta against Texas. He's been flooding and hailing them like Stephen Colbert bitch-slapping Trump.

God sent hurricane Katrina to demolish New Orleans. Must have been some bad shit going on there.

When the sun shines it shines on the good and the bad and when it rains and hails it rains and hails on the good and the bad.

Either way the weather seems to have absolutely no effect on the many people who say and do stupid things in the name of the lord.

Yes sometimes the good get hurt with the bad, but as Job 38:22-23 & Ex. 9:17-34 show God uses weather to punish people. As we can see from the destruction happening in America via the weather, God must have chastising in mind...

If that was true then all of those religious people out there who never heard a single word from God in their entire lives yet say ridiculous things in Gods name should probably shut up already.

If I was God it wouldn't be the sexual preferences of people minding their own business that were pissing me off.

Christ said, "My sheep know my voice." That is because they hear what He spoke in the written word. We hear God through the Holy Spirit. Much like our inner voice or conscience of the human spirit.

"God" sends hail to "punish"? I don't think so. I think it's a fact of nature and less personal than that. You're making God sound like a vindictive wizard.

Yes, He does. He is not a vindictive God. He is slow to anger, but does anger. His wrath is short lived. He has and will be using hail again. He told us when and exactly who He would be using it to drive back. He defended Moses the same way and also Elijah.
And He has had it with Gentiles walking all over Israel. He said that when He gathered them home this time, He himself will defend them.

As they fled from before Israel, while they were at the descent of Beth-horon, the LORD threw large stones from heaven on them as far as Azekah, and they died;

Last edited:

Yes, He does. He is not a vindictive God. He is slow to anger, but does anger. His wrath is short lived. He has and will be using hail again. He told us when and exactly who He would be using it to drive back. He defended Moses the same way and also Elijah.
And He has had it with Gentiles walking all over Israel. He said that when He gathered them home this time, He himself will defend them.
You make God sound like a human being with and motivated by human emotions like anger and wrath. Not only that but you think he has "had it" with NON christians.

Yeah from the news you'd think, if you're a kristian, that 'god' has a vendetta against Texas. He's been flooding and hailing them like Stephen Colbert bitch-slapping Trump.

God sent hurricane Katrina to demolish New Orleans. Must have been some bad shit going on there.

When the sun shines it shines on the good and the bad and when it rains and hails it rains and hails on the good and the bad.

Either way the weather seems to have absolutely no effect on the many people who say and do stupid things in the name of the lord.

Yes sometimes the good get hurt with the bad, but as Job 38:22-23 & Ex. 9:17-34 show God uses weather to punish people. As we can see from the destruction happening in America via the weather, God must have chastising in mind...

What you are seeing here is a lack of restraint. When we kicked God out of our country, He took the Restrainer, the Holy Spirit, with him. We are experiencing the weather we would normally have had, had God not been true to His word and blessed those who blessed Israel. We are no longer under His protection. Satan has filled the void. He is the one that goes to and fro, wreaking havoc. On our land, our economy, on our values, on our children. Our children weren't murdered en mass when they started their school day in prayer and pledging their alligence to a land under God.

What you are seeing here is a lack of restraint. When we kicked God out of our country, He took the Restrainer, the Holy Spirit, with him. We are experiencing the weather we would normally have had, had God not been true to His word and blessed those who blessed Israel. We are no longer under His protection. Satan has filled the void. He is the one that goes to and fro, wreaking havoc. On our land, our economy, on our values, on our children. Our children weren't murdered en mass when they started their school day in prayer and pledging their alligence to a land under God.
We must be more powerful than God if we have the ability to "kick him out of our country". We are experiencing weather, period. As for violence, we've had that since the beginning.

Apparently, you think Satan more powerful than God because he's able to overpower our country.

We must be more powerful than God if we have the ability to "kick him out of our country". We are experiencing weather, period. As for violence, we've had that since the beginning.

Apparently, you think Satan more powerful than God because he's able to overpower our country.

Whoever screwed up the thinking abilities and consequently the life of otherwise nice people like her has to qualify for being at least a ghoul, a sorcerer or a demon if not a direct descendant of that species of talking serpent described in the fairy tale.

You make God sound like a human being with and motivated by human emotions like anger and wrath. Not only that but you think he has "had it" with NON christians.

We are made in God's image. We are spirit, wrapped in clay. And we have the traits of our Father. They are called emotions.
These are some of the emotions God experiences: Love, joy, pride, pleasure, sadness, grief, anger, wrath....
We love because He loved first.

As far as Him having had it, not only has He had it, He tells us specifically with WHOM He has had it:

I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia,a]">[a] and Libyab]">[b] are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

Christ said, "My sheep know my voice." That is because they hear what He spoke in the written word. We hear God through the Holy Spirit. Much like our inner voice or conscience of the human spirit.

You have deluded yourself into thinking that some irrational aspect of your own unrestrained imagination is of God.

" I am the light of the world. No follower of mine shall not walk in darkness; he shall have the light of life.

If you heard his voice you would not be eating something lifeless with your mouth for spiritual life which is of the mind..

I remember about 30 years ago, Pat Robertson asked viewers to pray that God intervene because a hurricane was coming up the coast and threatened to knock out their broadcasting tower. I guess the whole 500 Club did, and god intervened and diverted the hurricane to another part of the coast, saving the tower, but killing 12 people somewhere else...

Oh, well....

It is called will. God gave it to us.
God stayed close to His friend Abraham, and yet when there was strife between Abraham and Lot, God told Abraham to rid the camp of the problem, and wasn't heard from again until the anger was dealt with.

And then there were the Jews who kicked God right out of His own Temple! When a new Temple was built they grieved because it had no Shekinah Glory.

Satan was able to convince 1/3 of the population of Heaven to follow him. He was able to "overpower" 2 humans that walked around the garden in the evening WITH GOD.
Satan is more charming, more wise, and more powerful than any group of humans on whatever terrain, with the power to even fool the elect. He is the Prince behind the Kings. Do I believe He is in control of this country, and this administration? You bet I do. For the first time in the history of this Nation, we had a leader stand up and announce to the world that the United States of America is no longer a Christian Nation.

You have deluded yourself into thinking that some irrational aspect of your own unrestrained imagination is of God.

" I am the light of the world. No follower of mine shall not walk in darkness; he shall have the light of life.

If you heard his voice you would not be eating something lifeless with your mouth for spiritual life which is of the mind..

Hob honey you are the one with the amalgamate God of your imagination. I stick to the Word of God. No translation needed, no adding to or taking away from. He is who He SAYS He is, and this is who He says He is:

Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us.

The "us" He was talking to were also Spirit, just like our Father, just like we are. The clay shell we operate in while in this atmosphere is just that. Clay. It fails, we never do. He made us like Him. What is He like then?
Well, according to Him and not ME, He was well PLEASED with His Son. He GRIEVED over the flood. He LOVES His children. He has bowls of WRATH in store for those who go against Israel...

1John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.
http://www.esvbible.org/1+John+4:19/

We love, because He loved us first. We didn't invent the emotion, He did. As for being the light of the world, Christ's glory is so visible, there will come a time when the Son, not the sun, will provide all the light we need on this earth.

Whoever screwed up the thinking abilities and consequently the life of otherwise nice people like her has to qualify for being at least a ghoul, a sorcerer or a demon if not a direct descendant of that species of talking serpent described in the fairy tale.

My life couldn't be any brighter, hob. He has full control.
I have homes I didn't buy, fields I didn't plant, and a family and more love than I could have ever wished for. But more than that I have a Father that adores me and a brother that died to redeem me. There is nothing more I require.
There is nothing I post that I haven't verified by the Word of God. I don't add to or take away for a reason. There is no need.

My life couldn't be any brighter, hob. He has full control.
I have homes I didn't buy, fields I didn't plant, and a family and more love than I could have ever wished for. But more than that I have a Father that adores me and a brother that died to redeem me. There is nothing more I require.
There is nothing I post that I haven't verified by the Word of God. I don't add to or take away for a reason. There is no need.

I am glad that you have found a way to be happy within the confines of your mind believing that worshiping a human being leads to life even though scripture clearly teaches that it leads to death.

And don't get me wrong. I can accept that God exists and that Jesus was the messiah who taught secret wisdom about the laws of God but I also know that Rome perverted and buried the teachings of this Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy turning him into a triune god made diaper wearing baby boy in an animal manger on Saturnalia morn who was tortured and crucified because he loved the romans so much..

This maudlin nonsense about a god that became a baby that became a man that became edible is what you have been taught to believe.

These stories are based on the most ignorant interpretation possible of the words and expressions deliberately used to obscure a more rational story that conforms to reality and can only be found by those who apply the least amount of intelligence required to graduate from the second grade.

The truth which you have failed to grasp is hidden in plain sight within the figurative language, metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., well known and widely used literary techniques especially employed for teaching.

Without adding or changing or subtracting a single word, everything foundational to salvation, such as the subject of one command or another, how to apply the law, the subject of life and death, what Jesus meant by saying one thing or another, the healing, the miracles, his resurrection, the bodily ascension, etc., all have deeper implications that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used..

unless you look and look and keep on looking for the deeper meaning and actual teaching of Jesus you will never find it.

my guess is that you don't have the integrity or humility that it takes to rise from the grave but at least you have a lot of stuff that you never worked for. :woohoo:

Last edited:

If that was true then all of those religious people out there who never heard a single word from God in their entire lives yet say ridiculous things in Gods name should probably shut up already.

If I was God it wouldn't be the sexual preferences of people minding their own business that were pissing me off.

I see.

While God has used hail, not all hail is the wrath of God.

Job 38:22-23
English Standard Version (ESV)
(22)“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,
or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
(23)which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
for the day of battle and war?

God sends the hail when He wants to and it is damaging a lot of people and their property in America.

You have to first identify the time/s of trouble, battle, and war. God uses hail to protect the Jews in times of trouble, battle and war. For instance, He hammered the Egyptians with hail during the exodus in an arid, rarely sees rain let alone frozen rain land, (big ass 100 # hail) and will be hammering the Russians and their Muslim allies in the same manner, when they invade Israel in the not to distant future. (When you see that happen, know who is hurling the hail, because He prophesied to us, his MO, for that very purpose. So we would know who He is.)

Other than that, it is a fairly common weather event, caused by rising and falling drops of moisture.
If the hail is the size of a small human, and is killing people, then hit your knees..........

Not sure about what you're saying but Peace. If it were common then every human being on earth would have experienced it and I never have in my 38 years...maybe it is common for some.

I didn't say it the Bible said it. :)

And yes, Love (God) will spank you when you need a spanking.

Forum List

Back