God Left a Message

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This stone is in a tunnel in Jerusalem along the Temple Mount retaining wall was placed around 18 BC. It is the closest stone in the Temple Mount retaining wall to where the Second Temple stood. Because Rabinical law prevents Jews from going onto the Temple Mount, this is as close as they can come.
Note the shape of the stone as compared to the borders of Israel when it was reestablished in 1948. Even shows where the Jordan river runs through the Sea of Galilee and the Dead Sea.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

God left another message!!!

JesusOnToast2.jpg

Thanks old school for your typical "scholarly" responses to those matters you really have no answers. Cue the typical "Funny" button and then high tail it out of there.

I assume you have no interest in doing an introspective self-examination of just how phony you really are? What a shame that anyone here might actually give you credibility when it comes to eternal matters. Just the same, I wish you well on your journey --- whatever objectives that entails, one can only imagine.

God left another message!!!

JesusOnToast2.jpg

Thanks old school for your typical "scholarly" responses to those matters you really have no answers. Cue the typical "Funny" button and then high tail it out of there.

I assume you have no interest in doing an introspective self-examination of just how phony you really are? What a shame that anyone here might actually give you credibility when it comes to eternal matters. Just the same, I wish you well on your journey --- whatever objectives that entails, one can only imagine.
Look the egyptians knew about airplanes and helicopters and bombs:

tarih1512.jpg

Ra must be the one true God.

:rolleyes:

It's called selective recognition.
It's better to show the practical use and ability of the message from the Olam Habah (world to come=future) through that message in the Torah.
The Tanakh is the only book where the chapters and verse correlate to actual dates
day/month or year the events occured.
Nostradamus himself used the Torah to make many of his predictions.
Once again my analogy-the sports almanac from "Back to the Future".
If Marty McFly leaves you a future Almanac and you don't use it for yourself and the benefit of others then you are an idiot.

Example Chapter verse events in Jewish text: Remember in that region it's
day/month. The following is used by preachers to secret Lucifer and his fall.
Isaiah 14 is 3 layers and the term makes sense for all 3.
1)historical = Nebuchadnezzar
2)the emulated repeat history=Sadam (even said it openly that he was emulating the Babylonian king.) he was the top son of the Sunnis, Found desheveled, in his pit, earth did quake in fear & bombings, they asked is this the same man (so frail) who caused us this havoc. All this is in Isaiah 14:12-17 and by no coincidence the date of his capture matches the chapter & verse like other events do in the Tanakh.
He was captured 14th day of 12th month
(unlike us they write day first month second)
3)the spiritual emulation =Jesus
who is speared, Nt says earth shook upon death, was desheveled, people asked is this the man, fell to the pit claiming higher then God-acts2:27,1 Peter 3:19, Apostles creed, called himself son of baal morning star.
aka Lucifer.
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this *as to a lamp shining in a dark place*, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19

“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

This stone is in a tunnel in Jerusalem along the Temple Mount retaining wall was placed around 18 BC. It is the closest stone in the Temple Mount retaining wall to where the Second Temple stood. Because Rabinical law prevents Jews from going onto the Temple Mount, this is as close as they can come.
Note the shape of the stone as compared to the borders of Israel when it was reestablished in 1948. Even shows where the Jordan river runs through the Sea of Galilee and the Dead Sea.
View attachment 73185 View attachment 73186

No I don't see it.

Forum List

Back