I Wonder How Many Drinks This Sad Case Had When He Opened His Mouth?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Jealousy is a tough thing to get over, I think Ted Cruz was to smart for this half-ass House Speaker, so now that he has been booted, he can get high and speak his pussy ass!!! Advice for Boehner? Ride off a cliff!!!

Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'

The former House speaker also says that he would vote for Trump, and called the two of them 'texting buddies.'

By NICK GASS

Updated 04/28/16 02:56 PM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
When it comes to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, even a few months’ time out of Congress has done little to lessen former House Speaker John Boehner’s contempt for his former Capitol Hill colleague.

“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner told an audience at Stanford University on Wednesday night, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Read more: Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

"GTP"
boehner_drink_nrrw.jpg

Yo, Jealousy is a tough thing to get over, I think Ted Cruz was to smart for this half-ass House Speaker, so now that he has been booted, he can get high and speak his pussy ass!!! Advice for Boehner? Ride off a cliff!!!

The former House speaker also says that he would vote for Trump, and called the two of them 'texting buddies.'

By NICK GASS

When it comes to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, even a few months’ time out of Congress has done little to lessen former House Speaker John Boehner’s contempt for his former Capitol Hill colleague.

“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner told an audience at Stanford University on Wednesday night, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

Actually Lucifer should be insulted for having Ted Cruz compared to him.

As for Boehner, well the two of you have a lot in common about saying something and coming off like a drunk sailor on shore leave...

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

As for Boehner, well the two of you have a lot in common about saying something and coming off like a drunk sailor on shore leave...

Yo, you sound like you have your nose up Obama`s Ass, Good Luck with that ASS!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

Yo, you sound like you have your nose up Obama`s Ass, Good Luck with that ASS!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73287
geezus this meatball just dont get it....

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Just my nose?

Shit, I would have written the entire head, but you might get confused which head and envision gay sex...

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Yo, that is the problem? I do get it, how stupid you people are in the U.S.A., this means you Half-Whit!!!

"GTP"
460x (2).jpg

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Just my nose?

Shit, I would have written the entire head, but you might get confused which head and envision gay sex...

Yo, that is one of the reasons you love the Gay Boy in the Gay House!

"GTP"
1435410503_white-house--rainbow-scotus-gay-marriage_2.jpg

1) Jesus was Lucifer (see my commentaries all over the theology forum)
2)Cruz is not Jesus, he hasn't caused the GOP to scatter and be slain yet, and hasn't caused over a thousand wars and over 50 million murders in his name.
3) Cruz looks more like Vlad Dracula in a bad B movie or a cartoon.
4) If Cruz would have won and been elected pres. then we'd have to see that Pastey Chubby guy on Sat. Night Live do his character all the time. ughhhh!

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Just my nose?

"GTP"
View attachment 73293

Do me a real favor and write better material than the same old shit that make me want to abort myself... Wait keep on writing it and be the reason!

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Just my nose?

"GTP"
View attachment 73293

Do me a real favor and write better material than the same old shit that make me want to abort myself... Wait keep on writing it and be the reason!

Yo,
ALionNeverLosesSleep.jpg

"GTP"

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282
Yo, not as drunk as dear old Dad? Back in the news saying Cruz is the holy anointed one and that Heidi has spoken to the Lord? That whole family is from crazytown!

Cruz’s evangelist father re-emerges in Indiana

"GFY"

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282
Yo, not as drunk as dear old Dad? Back in the news saying Cruz is the holy anointed one and that Heidi has spoken to the Lord? That whole family is from crazytown!

"GFY"

Yo,
3504825.jpg

"GTP"

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GFY"

Yo,
View attachment 73319
"GTP"
Yo, you think you are a tiger? Maybe you speak in tongues like pervy Ted's dad?

"GFY"

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Yo, that is the problem? I do get it, how stupid you people are in the U.S.A., this means you Half-Whit!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73292
yea voting for your right wing religious guy,which might be one reason why no one likes the guy,will make things better?.....for you to believe that makes you a Quarter-Whit...cruz came in third last Tuesday rumpkin....

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

Just my nose?

"GTP"
View attachment 73293

Yo,
View attachment 73315
"GTP"
no but he does lose sleep when the sheep kick his ass....

By NICK GASS

"GTP"
View attachment 73282

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

"GTP"
View attachment 73292
yea voting for your right wing religious guy,which might be one reason why no one likes the guy,will make things better?.....for you to believe that makes you a Quarter-Whit...cruz came in third last Tuesday rumpkin....

Yo, Cruz is a Conservative Republican, not a "Left-Leaning Moderate" like Trump fool! That should tell you? You are just plain Stupid!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 73287

"GTP"
View attachment 73292

Yo, Cruz is a Conservative Republican, not a "Left-Leaning Moderate" like Trump fool! That should tell you? You are just plain Stupid!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73367
if you could only understand the english language....ok here goes again just for you.....i aint a republican and i dont give a fuck about how conservative or liberal someone is....and I AINT VOTING FOR TRUMP he is a jerk....does that resonate?...and dont think im voting for clinton,i cant stand to even hear her talk....and i know i have told you this before....so go and YO!! yourself....

Forum List

Back