Ode to my home city.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
If a city is an intellectual, educational, cultural, and political disaster area, where can one go to find the source of the problem? Do we start with the water supply? How about something in the food? A population under the yoke of wokeness cannot be this stupid by mere chance. Yes, the booze flows freely and it always has. Have there been any studies to identify the average percentage of liver function in the city? My guess is some of the doctors at the local medical center know the answer to that question but of course they are employed by woke medicine that for some reason hitched its wagon to the three-legged unicorn of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know that's true because it is clearly displayed right at the top of its website. Why are so many in the city saturated with powerful drugs both prescription and illegal? Would this kind of neurological contamination effect brain function in the city?

The city is proudly liberal with a large liberal arts college at its center. The college is actually a de facto pharmacy trading student-prescribed ADHD drugs with the local population. Some die from taking traded drugs that are laced with the synthetic poison of Fentanyl. The deaths among some of the city's young are reported by local media as "unexpected". The city's media is liberal and woke so it is bad for business to report what is really going on.

A recent study has revealed that the city is ground zero for Alzheimer's Disease in the state. Nursing homes are loaded with the battle-worn alcoholic, drug-addled braindead swallowing their faces in the warehouse beds around the city. There is no cure for a city like this which is why so many have fled.

My home city unfortunately is Biden country.

Last edited:
1705104681650.jpeg

If a city is an intellectual, educational, cultural, and political disaster area, where can one go to find the source of the problem? Do we start with the water supply? How about something in the food? A population under the yoke of wokeness cannot be this stupid by mere chance. Yes, the booze flows freely and it always has. Have there been any studies to identify the average percentage of liver function in the city? My guess is some of the doctors at the local medical center know the answer to that question but of course they are employed by woke medicine that for some reason hitched its wagon to the three-legged unicorn of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know that's true because it is clearly displayed right at the top of its website. Why are so many in the city saturated with powerful drugs both prescription and illegal? Would this kind of neurological contamination effect brain function in the city?

The city is proudly liberal with a large liberal arts college at its center. The college is actually a de facto pharmacy trading student-prescribed ADHD drugs with the local population. Some die from taking traded drugs that are laced with the synthetic poison of Fentanyl. The deaths among some of the city's young are reported by local media as "unexpected". The city's media is liberal and woke so it is bad for business to report what is really going on.

A recent study has revealed that the city is ground zero for Alzheimer's Disease in the state. Nursing homes are loaded with the battle-worn alcoholic, drug-addled braindead swallowing their faces in the warehouse beds around the city. There is no cure for a city like this which is why so many have fled.

Don't worry, that's every city with Democrat 'leadership'. You're not alone. Best solution is to leave and never look back.

Why is it if what Republican offer is so mfng great, that they can't win elections in these places?

Diversity Equity and Inclusion, woke, all this is the cause of your city's problem? So if we return to lily white bigotry will the city you live in return to whatever mythical greatness you claim it once had?

Why is it if what Republican offer is so mfng great, that they can't win elections in these places?

Diversity Equity and Inclusion, woke, all this is the cause of your city's problem? So if we return to lily white bigotry will the city you live in return to whatever mythical greatness you claim it once had?
I’m glad that you’ll always be a slave to the Democrat Party, it’s where you belong, begging for hand outs..🙂

It's the entire nation, or most of it.

America is over. Sadly.

I’m glad I’ve lived in America during the golden times.. It’s sad to see America crumbling from within though.🙁

100% agree.

I love how this nation was founded and I love what it used to be. Not anymore, though. It's over.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

(1) I join other members (and guests) in expressing sympathy for what has happened to your city.

(2) Just as a company is only as good as its employees, so too is a city (or nation) only as good as its residents.

(3) This deterioration in the quality of life has occurred in many American cities.

(4) Of course, I wish you the best of luck.

Demographics is destiny...

Forum List

Back