There Are TWO Things That Make The USA The Place Humans Are Crawling Through Razor Wire To Get To:

2) Government Regulation.

With unregulated Capitalism, you get feudal kings squabbling over resources with real armies and things like lead in gasoline shrinking the brains of rich and poor alike, and unlabeled borax in the food supply.

Silly Monkeys......

Government is a tool, not a demon.

With unregulated Capitalism, you get feudal kings squabbling over resources with real armies and things like lead in gasoline shrinking the brains of rich and poor alike, and unlabeled borax in the food supply.

Silly Monkeys......

Depends. Government that is corrupt is far more deadly to its citizens than corporations could ever be.

Our government is well down that road to that level of corruption.

Silly Monkeys......

Depends. Government that is corrupt is far more deadly to its citizens than corporations could ever be.

I don't disagree. Corruption and graft should be far less common in a system that pays its leaders what We, The People of The Good ol' USA pay Congress and the lot.

Ass-U-Me-ing equal voting rights, a.k.a. Government Regulation.....
Ass-U-Me-ing Political financing rules that made common sense to the common Monkey.

And they can't even get a much needed change in Immigration Law across the finish line because of political corruption.
:uhh:

Money is not the only Tool corrupting our well-paid leaders.... and Government Regulations are not just for The Marketplace.

Government is only as good a tool as the silly Monkeys wielding it.

Hey Stryder50...

It's not fake news..... it's not news at all.

It's my opinion.

Love me or hate me, I'm always an entertaining Silly Monkey...

:spinner:

With the statist lefties they even voted Hitler into office then cheered when Adolf Hitler did away with the Germans Constitution under the "Emergency Decree Act." With the dumbed down follow the leader mentality of the lefties they never met an all powerful totalitarian g'ment that they did not want to give praise & worship to.

Silly Monkeys......

The govt can be good and it can be bad. The US has a lot of open regulation compared to other countries, but the politicians are, for the most part, on the take.

Free Shit....The Free Shit Army (FSA) grows ever larger.

Around 47 to 52 million are on the EBT now depending on which site even shows a total number, and most of them are years old so I suspect it's a lot more than that.

That's around 1 in 5 in the US.

Last edited:
I don't disagree. Corruption and graft should be far less common in a system that pays its leaders what We, The People of The Good ol' USA pay Congress and the lot.

Ass-U-Me-ing equal voting rights, a.k.a. Government Regulation.....
Ass-U-Me-ing Political financing rules that made common sense to the common Monkey.

And they can't even get a much needed change in Immigration Law across the finish line because of political corruption.
:uhh:

Money is not the only Tool corrupting our well-paid leaders.... and Government Regulations are not just for The Marketplace.

Government is only as good a tool as the silly Monkeys wielding it.
What immigration reform do we need? We already accept 1,000,000 per year. Legally. That's more than the entire rest of the world combined.

What is going on now is an invasion designed by its authors, cloward-piven, to collapse the system.

Why collapse a system that has been working?

Enquiring monkeys would like to know.

What immigration reform do we need? We already accept 1,000,000 per year. Legally. That's more than the entire rest of the world combined.

What is going on now is an invasion designed by its authors, cloward-piven, to collapse the system.

WHY??? For a one world marxist g'ment, like Cue-bah!

We need a new law regarding asylum. Touching US soil should not be reason enough to get an asylum hearing. That part of the law needs to be changed.

We need something on the books that will allow the Justice Department to close the border effectively that the ACLU can't overturn in court.

We need new rules.

Forum List

Back