If FOX news ignoring the Nigerian terrorist attempt

So I turn on FOX last night, after watching non-stop coverage on the terrorist attempt on CNN, and Bill O was conducting some kind of game show with other FOX host on celebrity spouses. Then I turned FOX on later and they were covering Charlie Sheene and another domestic violence arrest. This morning they were covering health care reform.

Finally, they interview the internationally famous terrorism expert, Karl "I helped a Chimp be elected" Rove. His insight was just sooo deep.

Is it just me or is FOX trying to ignore a failed terrorism attempt. Had he been successful, FOX would be trumpeting the news! :eusa_eh:

The ninth post in....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ackers-on-delta-flight-headed-to-detroit.html

:rolleyes:

Whoa!!! Don't confuse Jim with the facts...he has something far superior...

an agenda.

Well at least Obama the moron brought change to America.

Time to release more Gitmo terrorists.

And if Fox News had covered it as extensively as CNN, they would have been accused of "fear mongering". Everybody's a critic. :cool:

No, Fox just hasn't caught on to the difference between "reporting the news" and just "making stuff up". There have been numerous threads on this site on Fox for doing everything from doctoring video tape to doctoring photos to outright lying.

And if Fox News had covered it as extensively as CNN, they would have been accused of "fear mongering". Everybody's a critic. :cool:

No, Fox just hasn't caught on to the difference between "reporting the news" and just "making stuff up". There have been numerous threads on this site on Fox for doing everything from doctoring video tape to doctoring photos to outright lying.

pull your head outta CNN's ass to make this statement??? you did. now shove back up there where it belongs.

pull your head outta CNN's ass to make this statement??? you did. now shove back up there where it belongs.

Like that will happen. :lol:

Prove that they doctored or made any stuff up.

This has got to be the stupidest "aspiring terrorist*" of all time.

He tries to ignite an incendiary device located on the inside of his upper leg on a plane on approach to landing. The device is designed to "pop" spreading the flame somewhere, hopefully into the cabin.

But all he ends up doing is setting his own crotch on fire. And THAT has got to hurt like hell.

Meanwhile the plane suffered next to zero damage and he was easily subdued. Like somebody who just set their own crotch on fire is in any position to resist anything!

Is it rational to call somebody this stupid a terrorist?

He must be a democrat!

(*the CIA's term)

Speak for yourself. I'd love nothing more than to see a bunch of mouthbreathing flyovers drowning in the rain.

it's just you.

really.

It appears the the media, on both sides, has become as cut throat as any politician. If there is an advantage to be made, they will make it.

wowsers

6a00d8341cca3a53ef011168c808b0970c-320wi

So I turn on FOX last night, after watching non-stop coverage on the terrorist attempt on CNN, and Bill O was conducting some kind of game show with other FOX host on celebrity spouses. Then I turned FOX on later and they were covering Charlie Sheene and another domestic violence arrest. This morning they were covering health care reform.

Finally, they interview the internationally famous terrorism expert, Karl "I helped a Chimp be elected" Rove. His insight was just sooo deep.

Is it just me or is FOX trying to ignore a failed terrorism attempt. Had he been successful, FOX would be trumpeting the news! :eusa_eh:

Don't know what fox you are referencing but when I was flipping through I saw it lamenting how obushama had not raised the National terror alert....and they did this with some fox asshole reporting from an awesome looking beach. They were talking about it plenty.

One thing I am one hundred percent certain of is there were some Neocons who were thoroughly more pissed off at the failure more than even the most rabid anti-american terrorists. That's not sarcasm. As we approach the ten year "Celebration" of 9E Neocons realize Americans need to be scared again to justify continued imperialism. The most valuable currency to the Neocon agenda is the murdering of Civilians by terrorists on our own soil. With one minor exception. It has to be a terrorist that can somehow be connected to Islam.

The empirical evidence is the church terrorist attack committed by a white dude who's sole purpose was to kill as many Liberals as possible. How much air time was given covering that successful terrorist attack versus this failed one?

Are you talking about news, OP ED, or fluffy shows? Do you have a link? Example?

The Obama admin failed to keep the terrorist off the plane. The Brits pulled his visa, the US did not, even after his dad called the embassy to warn the US.

Remember the "shoe bomber"? This guy had explosive underwear and was trying to light them, luckily they failed to explode, BUT HE BEAT THE OBAMA SECURITY SYSTEM.

Obama gets an F for security.
Lets waterboard this MF to see who else was involved.

Prove that they doctored or made any stuff up.

When Glen Beck was showing videotape for his 9/12 rallies, the tapes were doctored, because they showed the background of 2 different seasons, yet stated that these events all occurred on the same day.

Jon Stewart caught up with it and put it on his show.

The next day Shaun Hannity apologized on HIS show for doctoring videotape, and then, at the end of the show, thanked Jon Stewart for watching his news program.

Sorry........it's already been proven, it's just chuckleheads like you never want to acknowledge when your favorite idiots get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Wrong. FXN did not "doctor" video, they simply showed some tea party rally as anti-UHC or vice-versa. The rally occurred, it just wasn't shown correctly. Unlike CNN and MSNBC who "translate" actual words into nonsense and then rail against them.

Case in point. One guy says "pray that some dems don't make the UHC vote" or something like that. CNN/MSNBC and other MSM propaganda networks say "in other words" they want you to pray that Robert Byrd DIES before he can vote on UHC.

See the difference between "reporting news accurately" and making stuff up?

The Obama admin failed to keep the terrorist off the plane. The Brits pulled his visa, the US did not, even after his dad called the embassy to warn the US.

Remember the "shoe bomber"? This guy had explosive underwear and was trying to light them, luckily they failed to explode, BUT HE BEAT THE OBAMA SECURITY SYSTEM.

Obama gets an F for security.
Lets waterboard this MF to see who else was involved.

Too bad obushama didn't have the awesome security in place the bush admin had running on 9/11/01.

(here's a hint: the WOT is a fucking myth designed to keep the Constitution edited as much as possible)

Forum List

Back