Health Care for Seniors

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Another gem from the world of the interwebz.

So you're a senior citizen and the government says no health care for you, what do you do?

My plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 senators and 2 representatives, preferably Democrats, but several Republicans have also been singled out. Of course, this means you will be sent to prison, where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, and all the health care you need. New teeth? No problem. Need glasses? Done. New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart? All covered.

And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?!

Health care for seniors

I heard someone on C-Span this morning say that eventually everyone will be required to get government health care, or go to jail, but since there won't be enough doctors, then most sick people will be in jail and they'll have to release all the prisoners just to make room and they'll put any overflow into the secret FEMA camps.

I mean unfucking believable what some people believe.

Another HUGE misconception is the Medicare will be reduced by billions, which means many existing covered treatments will be discontinued. Also not true.

The subsidies which come out of basic Medicare for Medicare ADVANTAGE will probably be greatly reduced. ADVANTAGE covers everything basic Medicare does, but it also covers things like eye exams/glasses and hearing aids. The subsidies for the private insurers which cover those extras are being paid for by the regular recipients of Medicare benefits.

If you already have ADVANTAGE, I can understand why you wouldn't want to lose that, er, advantage, but remember that it's the rest of us who are paying for your better benefit package.

What's the rush with this health care bill? It's only been on the table since about 1912 damnit.

I guess most of the bloogers on the right haven't really read much on the bill. As it is in the Senate it is a gift to the Insurance Gangsters who will be getting 30 million more customers.

They will, however, screw it up with their greed principle and we will have a single payer health care system in the future.

Marxist medicine - What the hell is that? When you have no facts, call them names.

The advantage packages that you get from the major insurers cost US taxpayers over 600.00 per month per person in some states. When a senior signs on with Aetna, Humana, Fuckya, etc., these companies are paid per person per month. When I left Humana 6 years ago, it was about 680.00 per person.

Even with Medicare the Insurance Gangsters are making out like bandits even though they don't deliver any kind of care themself.

May they all burn in medical malpractice hell.:lol:

Forum List

Back