If FOX news ignoring the Nigerian terrorist attempt

So I turn on FOX last night, after watching non-stop coverage on the terrorist attempt on CNN, and Bill O was conducting some kind of game show with other FOX host on celebrity spouses. Then I turned FOX on later and they were covering Charlie Sheene and another domestic violence arrest. This morning they were covering health care reform.

Finally, they interview the internationally famous terrorism expert, Karl "I helped a Chimp be elected" Rove. His insight was just sooo deep.

Is it just me or is FOX trying to ignore a failed terrorism attempt. Had he been successful, FOX would be trumpeting the news! :eusa_eh:

I noticed this too... though to be fair, they also interviewed Republican Rep. Peter King of New York on the flight, which went from Amsterdam to Detroit.

The problem with Fox News is that they spend their resources covering political news, all in a right slant. The typical Fox viewer wants ideological comfort food, not breaking news.

Why interupt Obama attacks for a silly terrorist story?

How can someone with this name be overlooked?

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

That's profiling. Can't have that.

Better to frisk Granny and pat down toddlers.

NOW you've done it.............

Next thing ya know, Yukon, Sunnidiot and Bass Ho are going to be heading over to Homeland Security to ask for jobs playing with children.......

Although.............I think Sunnidiot may be willing to play with granny's sagging tits.

So I turn on FOX last night, after watching non-stop coverage on the terrorist attempt on CNN, and Bill O was conducting some kind of game show with other FOX host on celebrity spouses. Then I turned FOX on later and they were covering Charlie Sheene and another domestic violence arrest. This morning they were covering health care reform.

Finally, they interview the internationally famous terrorism expert, Karl "I helped a Chimp be elected" Rove. His insight was just sooo deep.

Is it just me or is FOX trying to ignore a failed terrorism attempt. Had he been successful, FOX would be trumpeting the news! :eusa_eh:

Rove had nothing to do with the Obama Election.

Also, is this the same as the "Firecracker" incident?

Do you idiot Liberals relize O'Reilly was on vacation yesterday? Yesterday was Christmas.

Did your idiot self realize that just because Billo the Clown takes the day off, does NOT mean that all news will cease.

WTF idiot, did you think that because FAUX Noise was only running repeats of the crap they'd just freshly aired the week prior, that world events were going to cease and wait for Billo, Manatee and Blech all to arrive at work on Monday?

How fucking stupid are YOU n00b?

You must be a right wing plant. It's obvious...NO...sentient being could possibly be this stuoid.

Of course it would be big NEWS if a plane exploded over the continental US.

What normal people observe about FOX commentators and talking heads (the terrorist was covered on FOX NEWS) want to prevent is giving the Obama Admin even a semblance of credit for fighting terrorism.

Get the fuck out of here posing as a liberqal. You're a fuckin' right wing plant or an average moron.

FOX is now trying to catch up with CNN with lame interviews of passengers. But unless they can find something in those interviews fo slam Obama with, I expect them to be short lived.

I watched coverage on FOX. I watched coverage on CNN. Both seemed about the same.

When you tuned in to FOX, besides the O'Rieley show, were you watching news or other OP ED shows or the fluffy Fox and Friends? I would guess that Regis and Kelly didn't have a really hard hitting cover of the terror story, either.

FOX is now trying to catch up with CNN with lame interviews of passengers. But unless they can find something in those interviews fo slam Obama with, I expect them to be short lived.

STOP confusing FOX NEWS with FOX TV commentators and gabfest shows. It makes you look like a wingnu...........:eusa_whistle:....never mind.

I suppose you wanted the device to work right you sick fuck? Just so you could start a thread about how Fox would be fear mongering by covering it 24/7.

Grow up!

I wasn't but i wager a great many right wingers were. THAT WOULD FIX OBAMA'S RELECTION PLANS!

Obama has fixed his own re-election plans. He doesn't require any help from us in that regard.

Awww, is someone pissy because his chosen Messiah turned out to be just another two-bit Jim-Jones-wannabe cult leader? Is that what this is all about?

its you

This guy is an islamic radical according to his father.

We're lucky that explosive didn't work or it would have been bad.

The ninth post in....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ackers-on-delta-flight-headed-to-detroit.html

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back