If Ebola Spreads In America Do You Think Any Usmb Mates Will Die From It?

If Ebola spreads in America do you think any USMB mates will die from it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

• Dunno

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe

• How would we ever know?

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • EXTRA BONUS: Check here if you're afraid it will become a pandemic

• Total voters
Given how stupid some here are, we can only hope.

Ebola's a red herring. President Obama royally screwed up ISIS and now a deflection news item is being over-hyped.

Don't be stupid.

It may not be exactly the distraction you suggest it is, but there are quite a few moving and secretive parts to this charade of Obama's.

Ebola's a red herring. President Obama royally screwed up ISIS and now a deflection news item is being over-hyped.

Don't be stupid.

It may not be exactly the distraction you suggest it is, but there are quite a few moving and secretive parts to this charade of Obama's.

I'd suggest stories media covers reveals how corporations (who own the media outlets) are the ones really in charge of everything. We care about what they want us to care about choosing what stories to pay the most attention to. Compared to ISIS and war ops in the middle east with people dying, how many in the US have died from ebola? None? So how is that more important that the middle east?

Apparently that guy flew from Dulles to DFW on the 20th. It just so happens that I flew out of Dulles to DFW the day before! Different airline though.

So it looks like I missed my shot at immortality! Or mortality that is!

Other RWs have said they want the poor and people of color to die of ebola.
You people are disgusting.
I want it stated for the record that I only wished for Obama, Biden and Boner to die of Ebola.

Certain sacrifices have to me made in the Defense of Freedom don't you think?

I know a few I would like to see infected......you know who you are :fu:

Well the lefties are safe, because their moms won't let them out of the basement until its over. The far righties will all be in their bunkers. So the independents are at risk, because we actually function in society. :eek:

Whatever you say, genius. Like the ebola virus gives a damn whether you're a leftie or a rightie.

blackflag said:
Well lefties are better at cleanliness. So the virus will be going after righties more probably. Does that mean it cares?

Lefties — "better at cleanliness"???

Right, Copernicus. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

'Cause everybody here knows that the area in which the frick'n virus originated in Africa is just all kinds of jam-packed with white Righties with abysmally poor hygiene, don't we?

Moron.
Yes, they're called missionaires.

Whatever you say, genius. Like the ebola virus gives a damn whether you're a leftie or a rightie.

blackflag said:
Well lefties are better at cleanliness. So the virus will be going after righties more probably. Does that mean it cares?

the shartsquito coast said:
Lefties — "better at cleanliness"???

Right, Copernicus. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

'Cause everybody here knows that the area in which the frick'n virus originated in Africa is just all kinds of jam-packed with white Righties with abysmally poor hygiene, don't we?

Moron.

ravi said:
Yes, they're called missionaires.

Wow.

So according to Ravi, there are actually more missionaries in Africa than there are indigenous black people.

Gee.

Don't be stupid.

I'd suggest stories media covers reveals how corporations (who own the media outlets) are the ones really in charge of everything. We care about what they want us to care about choosing what stories to pay the most attention to. Compared to ISIS and war ops in the middle east with people dying, how many in the US have died from ebola? None? So how is that more important that the middle east?

Because if everyone in the USA dies of Ebola, Islam wins.

If everyone in the Middle East dies, we will mourn and grieve and then celebrate our victory over the religion which masqueraded as a political system and threatened to conquer the World. Yes, I'm being SLIGHTLY and intentionally facetious.

Well the lefties are safe, because their moms won't let them out of the basement until its over. The far righties will all be in their bunkers. So the independents are at risk, because we actually function in society. :eek:

Except at election time.

Ebola turns people into mindless zombies so in all honesty, it would be impossible to tell if any Progressives were infected

432aa6edbf9630e91d5133f9b21c2e86.jpg

Probably yes. There are a lot of people here that strike me as the type of people who regularly gobble up other's bodily fluids. I will not name names.

If it does, hopefully it will only kill the ones who are downplaying it.

You should probably read up on how viruses work. :cuckoo:

Oh fuck you trying to be all literal an shit.
the best thing you could have done it not answer that last post..btw it's "ALL LITERATE AND SHIT".

You should work on your posts being all LITERATE and shit, poot butt.
mine are already literate....your's not so much

I think the CDC handling this nonchalantly is a bigger threat than anything else. It could be contained and stopped from spreading large scale but carelessness by government agencies will cause this thing to get way out of hand.

Forum List

Back