If Ebola Spreads In America Do You Think Any Usmb Mates Will Die From It?

If Ebola spreads in America do you think any USMB mates will die from it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

• Dunno

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe

• How would we ever know?

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • EXTRA BONUS: Check here if you're afraid it will become a pandemic

• Total voters

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
If Ebola spreads in America do you think any USMB mates will die from it?

Yes

No

Dunno

Maybe

How would we ever know?

Other

EXTRA BONUS: Check here if you're afraid it will become a pandemic

Whatever you say, genius. Like the ebola virus gives a damn whether you're a leftie or a rightie.

blackflag said:
Well lefties are better at cleanliness. So the virus will be going after righties more probably. Does that mean it cares?

Lefties — "better at cleanliness"???

Right, Copernicus. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

'Cause everybody here knows that the area in which the frick'n virus originated in Africa is just all kinds of jam-packed with white Righties with abysmally poor hygiene, don't we?

Moron.

Given how stupid some here are, we can only hope.

Ebola's a red herring. President Obama royally screwed up ISIS and now a deflection news item is being over-hyped.

Don't be stupid.

There's some sick people on this board. Left or Right this is just sick. and two threads on it making fun of people who might be worried over this.

Here make fun of this family:

SNIP:
Family That Hosted Ebola Patient Confined to Home
DALLAS — Oct 2, 2014, 10:35 PM ET
By NOMAAN MERCHANT and DAVID WARREN Associated Press

WireAP_4dd801d62b6244f7b58e41ffee517692_16x9_992.jpg

New Details on the 1st US Ebola Patient
Next Video Outside the Apartment of 1st Person Diagnosed With Ebola in US
Auto Start: On | Off
<br/><a href="ABC News Videos Live News Clips Online - ABC News">More ABC news videos</a> | <a href="Entertainment News Celebrity and Pop Culture - ABC News">ABC Entertainment News</a> Copy
AP_logo_update_20130709.gif

Four members of a family the U.S. Ebola patient was staying with were confined to their Texas home under armed guard Thursday as the circle of people possibly exposed to the virus widened, while Liberian authorities said they would prosecute the man for allegedly lying on an airport questionnaire.
The unusual confinement order was imposed after the family failed to comply with a request not to leave their apartment, according to Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins.
Texas State Health Commissioner David Lakey said the order would help ensure the four can be closely watched, including checking them for fevers over the next three weeks.
"We didn't have the confidence we would have been able to monitor them the way that we needed to," he said.
The family will not be allowed to receive visitors, officials said.
The case has raised questions about whether a disease that has killed 3,300 people in West Africa could spread in the United States. U.S. health officials say they remain confident they can keep it in check.

ALL of it here:
Family That Hosted Ebola Patient Confined to Home - ABC News

There are a handful here that I would love to see bleed out from their eyes and anus. :eusa_clap:

'If Ebola Spreads In America Do You Think Any Usmb Mates Will Die From It?'

This is just as idiotic as your unfounded, delusional fear of Muslims.

No, you short sighted simpleton.

I wanted to create a virtual snapshot in time.

I want to be able to document how we perceived the potential threat BEFORE the threat gets bad. Maybe really bad.

If Ebola doesn't spread and become a pandemic then this thread will take on less importance.

But if it gets bad and some of us were to succumb to it I will look prescient.

Actually, I was kinda inspired by the WWII small film made for the families of the brave men of Torpedo Squadron 8 by famous Hollywood director, John Ford. In shooting group shots of the pilots and gunners he filmed the last moments of these doomed men and no one could have known their destiny.

All but one of them, died.

I want this thread to give a future reader an insight into how we felt before what might be a very serious national development.

Fortunately for you, MOJO, the ebola virus hasn't yet displayed a propensity for seeking out people who start dumb web polls, otherwise you'd be dead as a door nail.

I'll be looking like Nostradamus if there IS a pandemic!

If it does, hopefully it will only kill the ones who are downplaying it.

At this point there is no harm in wishing for the imposition of "Movie Style Justice."

In reality, though, it would be sweet, but also horrifying!

Forum List

Back