Obama Has Been Lucky. Secret Service Has Been Setting Him Up Since 2008.

R

rdean

Making Light The Secret Service writes off security for candidates

Police concerned about order to stop weapons screening at Obama rally
DALLAS—Security details at Barack Obama’s rally Wednesday stopped screening people for weapons at the front gates more than an hour before the Democratic presidential candidate took the stage at Reunion Arena.

The order to put down the metal detectors and stop checking purses and laptop bags came as a surprise to several Dallas police officers who said they believed it was a lapse in security.

Several Dallas police officers said it worried them that the arena was packed with people who got in without even a cursory inspection.

They spoke on condition of anonymity because, they said, the order was made by federal officials who were in charge of security at the event.
“How can you not be concerned in this day and age,” said one policeman.

Anyone could have brought a gun into Reunion Arena. There were purse checks and metal detectors for Barry Manilow and he is a threat to no one!

------------------------------------------------------

updated Dallas Police concerned Secret Service halts security screening for Obama

----------------------------------------------------------

I think the Secret Service has been setting up Obama since before he took office.

Great, that's all we need now, conservatives in charge of Obama's security.

So you really think Obama doesn't choose his security detail? Wow, I need to be president of a liberal company. Can do anything without the blame. Put me on the golf course!

It's like putting Obama in charge of the USA
Except Obama has done a great job. Even with Republicans attempting to block him at every turn from cleaning up their mess. Mess in the Middle East. Mess in the economy. Mess in the Justice Department. Mess in foreign policy. Just mess everywhere. Would you like a detailed list?

Hey while President Ebola is in Dallas he should clean up Patient Zeros sheets

That would be a job more suited for the villiage idiot Bush, who already lives in Dallas......since he didn't do very well in his last job.

What word or group of words in the OP of this thread has made you come to your conclusion, Mertie?

I don't see one single, infinitesimal word in it that would lead me to believe the prez's security team is composed of conservatives.

Sounds to me like you're projecting.

So you really think Obama doesn't choose his security detail? Wow, I need to be president of a liberal company. Can do anything without the blame. Put me on the golf course!

He personally interviews and investigates and hires every member of the Secret Service.

Everyone knows that.

What word or group of words in the OP of this thread has made you come to your conclusion, Mertie?

I don't see one single, infinitesimal word in it that would lead me to believe the prez's security team is composed of conservatives.

She makes things up and then whines to the admins about being harassed when you challenge her.

If there is any talk of him being in danger, we know who is instigating it.

Forum List

Back