But How Could The Holocaust Not Be True?

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
How could the Holocaust not be true? How could such a delusion and deception have taken place? How could all those survivors be so wrong in their testimonies? How could all those perpetrators be so wrong in their confessions? How could all those documents, unspecific as they are, have been falsified? Arthur Butz called his groundbreaking revisionist study “The Hoax of the Twentieth Century”,but a hoax of this size and nature just defies belief. Conspiracy theories rarely convince, nor do those who propagate them, so surely the sheer absurdity of the revisionists’ claim tells us all we need to know. So, if revisionism is to have any credibility at all, it must demonstrate how, if false, the Holocaust narrative, as we know it, came to be.
Paul Eisen But how could the Holocaust not be true by Paul Eisen

People believe in heaven and they believe in hell - so why not the hell of the Holocaust?

On February 19, 1944 the British Ministry of Information sent the following note to the higher British clergy and to the BBC:

Sir,

I am directed by the Ministry to send you the following circular letter:

It is often the duty of the good citizens and of the pious Christians to turn a blind eye on the peculiarities of those associated with us.
But the time comes when such peculiarities, while still denied in public, must be taken into account when action by us is called for.

We know the methods of rule employed by the Bolshevik dictator in Russia itself from, for example, the writing and speeches of the Prime Minister himself during the last twenty years. We know how the Red Army behaved in Poland in 1920 and in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Galicia and Bessarabia only recently.

We must, therefore, take into account how the Red Army will certainly behave when it overruns Central Europe. Unless precautions are taken, the obviously inevitable horrors which will result will throw an undue strain on public opinion in this country.

We cannot reform the Bolsheviks but we can do our best to save them — and ourselves – from the consequences of their acts. The disclosures of the past quarter of a century will render mere denials unconvincing. The only alternative to denial is to distract public attention from the whole subject.

Experience has shown that the best distraction is atrocity propaganda directed against the enemy. Unfortunately the public is no longer so susceptible as in the days of the “Corpse Factory,” and the “Mutilated Belgian Babies,” and the “Crucified Canadians.”

Your cooperation is therefore earnestly sought to distract public attention from the doings of the Red Army by your wholehearted support of various charges against the Germans and Japanese which have been and will be put into circulation by the Ministry.

Your expression of belief in such may convince others.

I am, Sir, Your obedient servant,
(signed) H. HEWET, ASSISTANT SECRETARY

The Ministry can enter into no correspondence of any kind with regard to this communication which should only be disclosed to responsible persons.

"Allied Wartime Diplomacy"
Edward J Rozek
pgs 209-210

Allied wartime diplomacy a pattern in Poland. ... . - Full View HathiTrust Digital Library HathiTrust Digital Library

On February 19, 1944 the British Ministry of Information sent the following note to the higher British clergy and to the BBC:

Sir,

I am directed by the Ministry to send you the following circular letter:

It is often the duty of the good citizens and of the pious Christians to turn a blind eye on the peculiarities of those associated with us.
But the time comes when such peculiarities, while still denied in public, must be taken into account when action by us is called for.

We know the methods of rule employed by the Bolshevik dictator in Russia itself from, for example, the writing and speeches of the Prime Minister himself during the last twenty years. We know how the Red Army behaved in Poland in 1920 and in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Galicia and Bessarabia only recently.

We must, therefore, take into account how the Red Army will certainly behave when it overruns Central Europe. Unless precautions are taken, the obviously inevitable horrors which will result will throw an undue strain on public opinion in this country.

We cannot reform the Bolsheviks but we can do our best to save them — and ourselves – from the consequences of their acts. The disclosures of the past quarter of a century will render mere denials unconvincing. The only alternative to denial is to distract public attention from the whole subject.

Experience has shown that the best distraction is atrocity propaganda directed against the enemy. Unfortunately the public is no longer so susceptible as in the days of the “Corpse Factory,” and the “Mutilated Belgian Babies,” and the “Crucified Canadians.”

Your cooperation is therefore earnestly sought to distract public attention from the doings of the Red Army by your wholehearted support of various charges against the Germans and Japanese which have been and will be put into circulation by the Ministry.

Your expression of belief in such may convince others.

I am, Sir, Your obedient servant,
(signed) H. HEWET, ASSISTANT SECRETARY

The Ministry can enter into no correspondence of any kind with regard to this communication which should only be disclosed to responsible persons.

"Allied Wartime Diplomacy"
Edward J Rozek
pgs 209-210

Allied wartime diplomacy a pattern in Poland. ... . - Full View HathiTrust Digital Library HathiTrust Digital Library

Yeah. Well. What's your frick'n point — that The Holocaust was a fabrication of Churchill's limeys used to deflect attention from the Russians?

S'that what you're saying???

That would be pretty stupid, if it is.

ANYONE that thinks the holocaust did not happen is mentally unstable. There are to many pictures statements testimonies and survivors to deny it.

Picture of mass graves, that is the way to dispose of bodies. If you look at the pics of India, Russia, and Japan they all look alike. No one is saying Jews did not die, but the no . and way is the issue. To round people up on trains to bring them to their death is ridiculous, why not just kill them where found. Remember the Germans were fighting a war, they had better things to do with their time and food. The 6 mil no has been used for years before Hitler, but I suppose you did not watch the video.
Now some may of believed in the gas chambers only due to word of mouth and spread of the gossip. You know how that is.
Over 65 mil to 85 mil people are said to of died in that WORLD War, so it was not about the Jews.

Oh. My. Goodness. Fanger, Lope, and everyone else who agrees with the info in this thread are nothing but sick dirty dogs. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

But at least now I know what you do and how you feel; gives me an excellent perspective on your 'views' when I see you post in the Israel/Philistine section.

Hey Fanger, I'm going to Israel next April, wanna meet up?

ANYONE that thinks the holocaust did not happen is mentally unstable. There are to many pictures statements testimonies and survivors to deny it.
Remember the Germans were fighting a war, they had better things to do with their time and food....
Over 65 mil to 85 mil people are said to of died in that WORLD War, so it was not about the Jews.
An recent excellent book on this subject :
Ostkrieg -- Hitler's War of Extermination in the East by Stephen G. Fritz
The book is especially strong in its coverage of how the invasion of the Soviet Union opened up the possibilities to implement the Nazis' 'utopian' ethnic cleansing/resettlement schemes.

Oh. My. Goodness. Fanger, Lope, and everyone else who agrees with the info in this thread are nothing but sick dirty dogs. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

But at least now I know what you do and how you feel; gives me an excellent perspective on your 'views' when I see you post in the Israel/Philistine section.

I know its just so hard to believe the US and Britain went with Stalin

Altogether Stalin's economic and political policies resulted in the deaths of up to 10 million peasants during 1926-1934. Between 1934 and 1939 he organized and led massive purge (known as "Great Purge") of the party, government, armed forces and intelligentsia, in which millions of so-called "enemies of the Soviet people" were imprisoned, exiled or executed, in a period that lasted from 1936 to 1939, Stalin instituted a campaign against alleged enemies within his regime Major figures in the Communist Party, such as the old Bolsheviks, Leon Trotsky, and most of the Red Army generals, were killed after being convicted of plotting to overthrow the government and Stalin.[4]

Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What kind of reply is that Lope? I said basically the same as retired sgt above, and you quote statistics of Stalin's killings? I agree, Stalin killed plenty as well. So have Mao, and plenty of others.

I was appalled that you and fanger seem to want to deny the holocaust ever happened.

Hi! I am taking a college course that focuses on conspiracy theories. If I could get some feed back that could help me look deeper into holocaust revisionism that would be great! Do you think the piles of dead bodies were jews, or individuals who died from the outbreak of typhus?

Last edited:
6 million is the magic no.

A video, I like to make it full page, and read it, 6 million has been used many times before WWII and Hitler. A magic no, which must have some significance,
SIX MILLION JEWS IN THE NEWS BETWEEN 1915-1938 The Ugly Truth
exactly,it happened but the numbers have been totally inflated.not anywhere even close to the 6 million our corrupt schools have taught us.did not know about that though how that number was being used even before wwII.thanks for the link.

What kind of reply is that Lope? I said basically the same as retired sgt above, and you quote statistics of Stalin's killings? I agree, Stalin killed plenty as well. So have Mao, and plenty of others.

I was appalled that you and fanger seem to want to deny the holocaust ever happened.

It happened,but again,the numbers have been inflated by our corrupt school systems not being anywhere near the 6 million.plus knowing how our school system is so corrupt and dishonest on our real history,i would wager they were bodies of someone else and not jews the way the zionists have heavy influence over our govenment with AIPAC and in the media as well.

Picture of mass graves, that is the way to dispose of bodies. If you look at the pics of India, Russia, and Japan they all look alike. No one is saying Jews did not die, but the no . and way is the issue. To round people up on trains to bring them to their death is ridiculous, why not just kill them where found. Remember the Germans were fighting a war, they had better things to do with their time and food. The 6 mil no has been used for years before Hitler, but I suppose you did not watch the video.
Now some may of believed in the gas chambers only due to word of mouth and spread of the gossip. You know how that is.

you might as well be talking to brick wall with him.He thinks our government is not corrupt and actually looks out for its people and and that our government is here to serve its people.lol

yeah he never watches videos or bothers to read links that don't go along with his warped views about world history or current events in our government.lol.

Last edited:

the fact that Zionist disinfo agent troll sayit-aka dawgshit clicked on a LIKE for this post,is proof positive the OP is correct.:biggrin::lmao:

Forum List

Back