If Dubya could run again...

I'd vote for him if he ran against CHENEY.

If the two of them were the only two options available, I'd consider moving out of the country.

Immie

I'd just pray Bush won, and selected a better VP.

Yeah....HE selected his VP

How old ARE you??!!!!. :eek:

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy crap. After the multidimensional disaster that man left in his wake, only the most delusional ideologue could wish for a return to THAT freakin' horror show.

Dislike Obama all you want ("dislike" probably isn't an apt term), perhaps we could instead hope for an administration that could create real improvement. Pining for Bush is denial in the freakin' extreme, good gawd.

Holy crap. After the multidimensional disaster that man left in his wake, only the most delusional ideologue could wish for a return to THAT freakin' horror show.

Dislike Obama all you want ("dislike" probably isn't an apt term), perhaps we could instead hope for an administration that could create real improvement. Pining for Bush is denial in the freakin' extreme, good gawd.

So somehow Bush was such a bad President that it's caused problems in multiple dimensions?

Is it really so difficult to simply take responsibility for your own life?

So somehow Bush was such a bad President that it's caused problems in multiple dimensions?

A vivid example of my point. Right on cue.

Your point was to make yourself sound like a foolish partisan hack?

You're right. It worked.

Not if you've survived the Bush Years.....

iraq-flag-draped-coffins.jpg

If the two of them were the only two options available, I'd consider moving out of the country.

Immie

I'd just pray Bush won, and selected a better VP.

Yeah....HE selected his VP

How old ARE you??!!!!. :eek:

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itv6prJzM7o]Bart Gellman on how Dick Cheney selected himself for VP - YouTube[/ame]​

This is a thread about "if Bush could run again". I wrote i would vote for IF he ran against Cheney.

Last edited:

Your point was to make yourself sound like a foolish partisan hack?

You're right. It worked.

"Foolish partisan hack." How ironic.

Anyway, look at my post. My point was that we need an improvement going forward and does not make a preference for party. I realize your head probably started spinning when I criticized your guy Bush -- the one who left behind two horrible wars and an economic meltdown - but there was a little more texture to the post than a simplistic, binary, black & white attack.

Good grief, anyone who doesn't quote Rush or Glenn like a good little sheep is labeled a partisan hack by the partisan hacks. Too funny.

I must admit, I can understand the desire to divert attention away from Bush by attacking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back