If Dubya could run again...

If Dubya could run again...
....He STILL wouldn't be as "sharp" as.....

cool-obama.jpg

Romeny is smarter than Bush, better looking than Bush and every bit as dishonest as bush and backs the same hisorically failed ideas.

I would consider it if he were running against The One, just to piss a certain person who posts on this site off.

But, he would have to run as a third party candidate to get me to think seriously about it. Of course, as a third party candidate it would mean he didn't have a chance in hell of winning, so it would be worth the vote just to piss her off.

Immie

I would consider it if he were running against The One, just to piss a certain person who posts on this site off.

But, he would have to run as a third party candidate to get me to think seriously about it. Of course, as a third party candidate it would mean he didn't have a chance in hell of winning, so it would be worth the vote just to piss her off.

Immie

I'd vote for him if he ran against CHENEY.

I would consider it if he were running against The One.....

.....Who's had to clean-up behind Lil' Dumbya.

Yeah.....smart move......
eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

slap_3f.gif

Last edited:

Immie

If the two of them were the only two options available, I'd consider moving out of the country.

Immie

Immie

If the two of them were the only two options available, I'd consider moving out of the country.

Immie

I'd just pray Bush won, and selected a better VP.

Forum List

Back