If Dems refuse to denounce incitement to harassment and murder, make them own it

I live in a country where the lying President scares the fuck out of you gullible pukes by claiming the murder rate is the highest it has been in 47 years. It's not true, but don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I have, and I don’t recall Trump ever saying our murder rate is the highest it’s been in 47 years. The truth of the matter is our violent crime and gun crime has been on the decrease since the mid 90’s as more and more states adopted CCW laws and laws that protected the victim instead of the attacker.

Will I ever need my gun? I certainly hope not. But then again I feel the same way about my house insurance and fire extinguisher.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump Claims US Murder Rate 'Highest' in '47 Years' Despite FBI Data Showing Otherwise

"“And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years," President Trump said during a listening session at the White House today with county sheriffs from across the country."

Be very afraid.

Coincidentally, while the murder rate is down, the murder-by-gun rate is up the past two years - which argues against your plentiful-gun scenario.

The only reason for that was the Ferguson Effect. Police became frightened to do their jobs. Afterwards they only handled crime they were called out to do from dispatch. I seen this in my own city countless times. Outside of that, firearm homicide rates went down the 20 years prior.

The real Ferguson Effect is the spreading realization that you can indict a ham sandwich, but you can't indict a cop for shooting an unarmed man.

That depends on the circumstance. There is no law that says a police officer cannot use deadly force unless their attacker is armed. As a CCW holder in my state, I am permitted to use my firearm if I believe I am in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. I can use my firearm to protect others I believe are in the same situation. My attacker doesn’t have to be armed. Our police live by the same laws as the rest of us.

Fear is an emotion, not a fact. Laws that allow you to act based on fear are wrong, and in time they will be repealed. Stand-your-ground laws are bullshit, foisted on a gullible public, and concealed carry is a gateway to murder.

I have, and I don’t recall Trump ever saying our murder rate is the highest it’s been in 47 years. The truth of the matter is our violent crime and gun crime has been on the decrease since the mid 90’s as more and more states adopted CCW laws and laws that protected the victim instead of the attacker.

Will I ever need my gun? I certainly hope not. But then again I feel the same way about my house insurance and fire extinguisher.

Trump Claims US Murder Rate 'Highest' in '47 Years' Despite FBI Data Showing Otherwise

"“And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years," President Trump said during a listening session at the White House today with county sheriffs from across the country."

Be very afraid.

Coincidentally, while the murder rate is down, the murder-by-gun rate is up the past two years - which argues against your plentiful-gun scenario.

The only reason for that was the Ferguson Effect. Police became frightened to do their jobs. Afterwards they only handled crime they were called out to do from dispatch. I seen this in my own city countless times. Outside of that, firearm homicide rates went down the 20 years prior.

The real Ferguson Effect is the spreading realization that you can indict a ham sandwich, but you can't indict a cop for shooting an unarmed man.

That depends on the circumstance. There is no law that says a police officer cannot use deadly force unless their attacker is armed. As a CCW holder in my state, I am permitted to use my firearm if I believe I am in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. I can use my firearm to protect others I believe are in the same situation. My attacker doesn’t have to be armed. Our police live by the same laws as the rest of us.

Fear is an emotion, not a fact. Laws that allow you to act based on fear are wrong, and in time they will be repealed. Stand-your-ground laws are bullshit, foisted on a gullible public, and concealed carry is a gateway to murder.

~~~~~~
While home invasions, car jacking and other violent acts against individuals and families are acceptable to people like you?

criminology - Are there 10 time more home invasions in the …
Are there 10 time more home invasions in the UK than the USA?...
Statistics about home invasion found on the Internet are often false or misleading. Persons arrested for what the police or media may refer to as "home invasion" are actually charged with crimes such as robbery, kidnapping, homicide, rape, or assault."

Be very afraid.

No, they will never be repealed because the public demands to have the legal right to protect themselves. If you don’t want to be a victim of SYG or a conceal carry, don’t start trouble with them.

Who did the pipe bombs? Why did they do the pipe bombs? Why was no one hurt? Was that luck or planned?

~~~~~~
The people other than Soros do not receive mail and/or packages in the regular way since 9/11 and the first powder scares. All former presidents mail and congressional mail is pre-examined before it is sent to the people in question. Re: Obama, Clinton's and Debbie Wasserman. Governor's and Mayors also have their mail checked as security measures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back