If crimes "begin and end with the criminals who commit them,"....

That's why I used a comma between you and the palin lovers.

Dope.

Still a fail since I've never blamed all of Islam for 9/11.

btw: Your epic self-pwnage has inspired me to start a whole nutha thread... :cool:
You did with your analogy to the rebel flag. The Confederacy was a group of people determined to keep their slave owning abilities. Islam is not a group of people determined to blow up the USA.

That you claim the analogy is true means you do blame all of Islam.

Fail

Most of the Confederate soldiers never owned one single slave.

But don't let a little thing like historical facts get in the way of whoring your agenda Ravi. :thup:

Still a fail since I've never blamed all of Islam for 9/11.

btw: Your epic self-pwnage has inspired me to start a whole nutha thread... :cool:
You did with your analogy to the rebel flag. The Confederacy was a group of people determined to keep their slave owning abilities. Islam is not a group of people determined to blow up the USA.

Fail

But don't let a little thing like historical facts get in the way of whoring your agenda Ravi. :thup:
That matters not at all. Most German's didn't gas their neighbors, but the Nazis were still evil shits.

Fail

That matters not at all. Most German's didn't gas their neighbors, but the Nazis were still evil shits.

So now you think all Germans are evil huh. Wow, talk about a bigoted generalization.

Fail

So now you think all Germans are evil huh. Wow, talk about a bigoted generalization.
I'd neg rep you for lying but I seriously think you've lost some brain cells and making fun of retards is just not kosher.

Neg me all you want.

It won't change the fact that you already said that every member of the German army was an evil shit. And yes, that is some seriously bigoted vitriol right there. :thup:

Neg me all you want.

It won't change the fact that you already said that every member of the German army was an evil shit. :thup:
I didn't even bring up the German Army.

Perhaps you are simply ignorant of history. You brought up Nazis, apparently not realizing that the entire German army considered themselves Nazis during WWII.

Now you know. :thup:
Actually, that is incorrect as well. Not all soldiers, etc. joined the Nazi party. But of course they did fight for it...which makes them culpable.

But if you want to keep defending the Nazis, have at it.

I didn't even bring up the German Army.

Perhaps you are simply ignorant of history. You brought up Nazis, apparently not realizing that the entire German army considered themselves Nazis during WWII.

Actually, that is incorrect as well. Not all soldiers, etc. joined the Nazi party. But of course they did fight for it...which makes them culpable.

Attempted spin fail. :thup:

Just because I don't believe as you do that every last German is an evil shit doesn't mean I'm defending Nazis dumbass. :cuckoo:

Attempted spin fail. :thup:

Just because I don't believe as you do that every last German is an evil shit doesn't mean I'm defending Nazis dumbass. :cuckoo:
Oh, my bad...since I never said every last German is an evil shit how else was I to interpret it?

You're doing the same thing, again.

The Confederacy = All Southerners
Nazis = All Germans
bin laden followers = All Muslims

Now, if you could demonstrate that the mosque would display and admire a picture of obl you might be able to refute the OP.

Forum List

Back