If crimes "begin and end with the criminals who commit them,"....

Last time I went by the area, the mosque wasn't calling black people "******". Please explain how it is insensitive to build a mosque on the former site of the Sacred Burlington Coat Factory

I can't explain why something that doesn't offend me is offensive. But neither you nor I get to tell other people what they are allowed to find offensive. Again, the point I'm trying to make is that being offended by the mosque and also believing crime begins and ends with the criminals who commit them is not contradictory or hypocritical, no matter how much you and geaux want to pretend that it is.

Gee, earlier you said that building the mosque is insensitive and that the reason was obvious and simple. Now, it's suddenly impossible for you to explain why it's insensitive :lol:

Keep dancing

:rolleyes:

Those responsible for 9/11 were Muslim

Those who want to build a mosque are Muslim

Some view this as insensitive. That much seems obvious, you hacktard. It's the WHY that I can't explain.

But you've clearly demonstrated that you are incapable of objectivity and it's been duly noted. :thup:

Thanks for showing your hand so easily...

I can't explain why something that doesn't offend me is offensive. But neither you nor I get to tell other people what they are allowed to find offensive. Again, the point I'm trying to make is that being offended by the mosque and also believing crime begins and ends with the criminals who commit them is not contradictory or hypocritical, no matter how much you and geaux want to pretend that it is.

Gee, earlier you said that building the mosque is insensitive and that the reason was obvious and simple. Now, it's suddenly impossible for you to explain why it's insensitive :lol:

Keep dancing

Some view this as insensitive. That much seems obvious, you hacktard. It's the WHY that I can't explain.

But you've clearly demonstrated that you are incapable of objectivity and it's been duly noted. :thup:

I guess the reason is no linger something you can't explain. Somehow, it became "obvious" again. :lol:

And yet, you still can't explain how anything about the mosque is "insensitive". You claim it has nothing to do with holding muslims accountable for 9/11, but you can't seem to explain how it's insensitive without bringing up muslims and 9/11.

What does this mosque have to do with 9/11? What does the Sacred Burlington Coat Factry have to do with 9/11?11 If the mosques opponents werent holding all muslims accountable for 9/11, then why is the mosque insensitive?

Those responsible for 9/11 were human. Should we ban humans from the site of the former Sacred Burlington Coat Factory?

How is it insensitive if the mosque has nothing to do with the 9/11 terrorists?
As far as I can tell it would mean that people who had nothing to do with 9/11 were doing a victory dance for something that they had nothing to do with.

Yup.

And I agree that it's a pretty silly accusation, but believing this and also believing that crime begins and ends with those who commit them is not contradictory or hypocritical, as the OP implies.
I disagree...I find it hypocritical. And your "******" analogy is retarded.

A better one would be: if you didn't let blacks build a church in the south because some blacks commit crimes.

Keep dancing

I guess the reason is no linger something you can't explain. Somehow, it became "obvious" again. :lol:

And yet, you still can't explain how anything about the mosque is "insensitive". You claim it has nothing to do with holding muslims accountable for 9/11, but you can't seem to explain how it's insensitive without bringing up muslims and 9/11.

What does this mosque have to do with 9/11? What does the Sacred Burlington Coat Factry have to do with 9/11?11 If the mosques opponents werent holding all muslims accountable for 9/11, then why is the mosque insensitive?

Those responsible for 9/11 were human. Should we ban humans from the site of the former Sacred Burlington Coat Factory?

Like I said, your biased opinion and inablity to be objective is duly noted.

Again, how would it be insensitive for me to call a black man a ****** considering I had nothing to do with slavery, segregation or institutionalized racism?

If you can answer that, you'll have figured it out.

As far as I can tell it would mean that people who had nothing to do with 9/11 were doing a victory dance for something that they had nothing to do with.

Yup.

And I agree that it's a pretty silly accusation, but believing this and also believing that crime begins and ends with those who commit them is not contradictory or hypocritical, as the OP implies.
I disagree...

So you don't think it's a silly accusation?

hmmm, color me surprised.

Like I said, your biased opinion and inablity to be objective is duly noted.

Again, how would it be insensitive for me to call a black man a ****** considering I had nothing to do with slavery, segregation or institutionalized racism?

If you can answer that, you'll have figured it out.

Like I said, wingnuts like you always run when challenged

You still can't explain how it's insensitive without mentioning muslims and 9/11. :lol:

To answer your question, it would be insensitive to call anyone a ******, white black or green. Most people (but not wingnuts like you) realize that most people are offended by insults. FYI, it would also be offensive to call a black (or white or green) man "stupid", even if you had nothing to do with slavery, segregation, or institutionalized racism.

To answer your question, it would be insensitive to call anyone a ******, white black or green. Most people (but not wingnuts like you) realize that most people are offended by insults. FYI, it would also be offensive to call a black (or white or green) man "stupid", even if you had nothing to do with slavery, segregation, or institutionalized racism.

Ahhh, so it would be insensitive WITHOUT me personally being held accountable for the actions that led to the term being viewed as insensitive.

Thank you for proving my point.

Consider yourself pwned. :thup:

Ahhh, so it would be insensitive WITHOUT me personally being held accountable for the actions that led to the term being viewed as insensitive.

Thank you for proving my point.

Consider yourself pwned. :thup:

No, insults are insensitive. That's all you proved

It's just as insensitive to say "Nice party" to a mourner at a funeral, even if you're not the one who killed the dead person.

They killed another Christian in Egypt today. How many think it would be cool for us to fly airplanes into the pyraminds and erect a big Christian Church on the site? Raise your hand!

Uh.....Willow....The ancient Egyptians were not Muslims. The pyramids have no significance to Islam nor Christianity. But you go ahead on and do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

...your "******" analogy is retarded.

I disagree.

But if you don't like that one, then how about flying the Confederate flag at the SC statehouse?

I've seen you call that insensitive (and racist).

Why is that insensitive and exactly who MUST you be holding accountable, and for what, in order to view it as insensitive?

:eusa_whistle:

I disagree.

But if you don't like that one, then how about flying the Confederate flag at the SC statehouse?

Why is that insensitive and exactly who MUST you be holding accountable, and for what, in order to view it as insensitive?

That one is retarded, too! Keep swinging. :thup:

I disagree.

That one is retarded, too! Keep swinging. :thup:

No need, clearly that one was a grand slam.

Thanks for playing. :thup:

Not at all. But you did admit with your analogy that you, and the Palin lovers, do believe that all of Islam is responsible for 9/11.

Enjoy your pwnage.

:lol:

Not at all. But you did admit with your analogy that you, and the Palin lovers, do believe that all of Islam is responsible for 9/11.

Enjoy your pwnage.

:lol:

Fail.

I abhor Palin, I'm just not a partisan hack like you. :thup:
That's why I used a comma between you and the palin lovers.

Dope.

Still a fail since I've never blamed all of Islam for 9/11.

btw: Your epic self-pwnage has inspired me to start a whole nutha thread... :cool:

Fail.

I abhor Palin, I'm just not a partisan hack like you. :thup:
That's why I used a comma between you and the palin lovers.

Dope.

Still a fail since I've never blamed all of Islam for 9/11.

btw: Your epic self-pwnage has inspired me to start a whole nutha thread... :cool:
You did with your analogy to the rebel flag. The Confederacy was a group of people determined to keep their slave owning abilities. Islam is not a group of people determined to blow up the USA.

That you claim the analogy is true means you do blame all of Islam.

Forum List

Back