If Charlton Heston as NRA Pres. ever said(HE DIDN"T!..."I get to kill all the blacks"

Gee, B! Why you bein' so mean to me today. If I didn't know better, I'd think you might put me on your ignore list or something. And...all I ever wanted was to be your friend. Just give me a chance.

Do you think you matter? Lol wowza. :( only one paragraph that time

You have some serious issues. What is this supposed to mean, "Do you think you matter?"

Where does that even fit in? Then you wonder why you're an idiot?

How far up LL's ass did you have to go to lick that one out?

Were you abandoned at birth or dropped on your head? You seem to have some real esteem issues that you try to transfer onto others.

Last edited:

You have some serious issues. What is this supposed to mean, "Do you think you matter?"

How far up LL's ass did you how to go to lick that one out?

Were you abandoned at birth or dropped on your head? You seem to have some real esteem issues that you try to transfer onto others.[/QUOTE]

And...........projection!

Better to laugh when one doesn't have a reply than to actually post it and get laughed at.

LOL, come back to reality! You are the one running from the conversation. Anyone who is objective can read and see that I replied with a laugh and a retort, you only chose to address the laugh and not my retort.

If the second half wasn't so ignorant I might have addressed it.

Yeah, keep running from the debate/conversation with sad insults and excuses. :)

LOL, come back to reality! You are the one running from the conversation. Anyone who is objective can read and see that I replied with a laugh and a retort, you only chose to address the laugh and not my retort.

Yeah, keep running from the debate/conversation with sad insults and excuses. :)

What do you want to debate? You haven't said anything. You want me to address your sarcasm?

"but in some ways it's true that some, if not a fair amount of those "descendants" do enjoy seeing it and also think that "the Blacks" should be treated as second class citizens today."

What's new there that wasn't addressed and you want a reply to? ^ That some white people would like to see blacks enslaved? Just what do you think you said that should invoke a reply?

Last edited:

What do you want to debate? You haven't said anything. You want me to address your sarcasm?

"but in some ways it's true that some, if not a fair amount of those "descendants" do enjoy seeing it and also think that "the Blacks" should be treated as second class citizens today."

What's new there that wasn't addressed and you want a reply to? ^

Is what I put in bold above sarcasm? Or was it a response?

What's new there that wasn't addressed and you want a reply to? ^

Is what I put in bold above sarcasm? Or was it a response?

You tell me.

its not funny if you really thinks blacks want to kill all white people.

some idiots are jsut that insane on the right

Course they aren't making millions making movies.

Know any that are?

You know, not the usual inbred mouth-breathers?

People that are allowed to influence millions of people through their art, in the media, or are in politics?

Boring. If so and so said/did it, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Don't any of you nutters have a quality filter that prevents you from posting that same lame formula daily?

Boring.

Forum List

Back