If Charlton Heston as NRA Pres. ever said(HE DIDN"T!..."I get to kill all the blacks"

Wow its such a deep obsession....few more posts pls fwiw

FAIL!!!! Keep trying but we can ALL see who made the comment that I have a crush on them and who CAN'T back up the accusation they made. :clap2:

Keep deflecting and dancing then cry again the next time when you're made to look the fool...oh wait...that's every time you post and when you try the tactic you're "failingly" using now.

Go ahead, post my little puppet. Want to see who the douchebag is?

The next one who replies to the other is the asshole. Go ahead......we shall see who can't stop himself.

:razz:

"And I didnt say you have a crush because of 1 reply, tard."---G.T.

"I said you have a crush because you're continuously mentioning reading all of my posts.....like get a life."
-----G.T.

Where did I say that? Care to post it?

^^^^^^^^^

He falsely claims that I have a crush on him because he says, (yet can't post or prove) that I mentioned that I read his posts...which, by the way I didn't say either... but.... it makes G.T. feel better by lying.

The idiot doesn't understand that unlike himself one has to read the other person's post before replying to it. A habit he ought to develop.

So to all the males out there be careful. If you reply or read G.T.'s posts you automatically have a man crush on him by default.... and in his little juvenile mind as well.

Notice how when I called him out a few posts back he hasn't replied to that or put up or shut up.:D

That's it G.T....linger around the board...waiting, waiting, waiting.... in fact correct my spelling while you linger.....
:lol:

Say goodnight G.T.......good night G.T...and you'll still be a butt-fucking, failed wanna-be (c)rapper, douche in the morning!

Last edited:
How many people would want him arrested for fomenting racial hatred?
But do we STUPID ignorant UNCOOL whites want Jamie Foxx for saying this???
"I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People' In His New Movie | NewsBusters.org

Well, put it in further context:
"I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?".

I met the guy in person (a bar in Manhattan), I think he's an asshole, but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters.

In my opinion, he's an asshole trying to stir up the pot in order to garner publicity for his upcoming movie.

"but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters."

Keyword: descendants...'nuff said. By that logic descendants of white people from that era should enjoy seeing blacks enslaved..... I doubt they do.

LOL, that's a silly argument, but in some ways it's true that some, if not a fair amount of those "descendants" do enjoy seeing it and also thing that "the Blacks" should be treated as second class citizens today. :lol:

Again to all of you who DON"T get the point!!!
It is OK from the MSM that Foxx said kill white people!
But let a white person say "kill black people"... HATE CRIME!!!

I like Jamie Foxx did a great job playing Ray Charles and he's a Texan to boot!

But the point is he got a pass from the MSM... Why ?
MSM showing BIAS and not journalism! Fairness would require the SAME amount of coverage as was done for "macaca" for Foxx's faux pas!

Maybe if more of you were honest and NOT afraid of be castigated for telling the truth, i.e. this was a racist statement regardless of who made it!
racism: "The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to other"

I think you're a moron, who has no common sense way to deal with these intricacies of life.

LOL, LOL, LOL! How funny and true at the same time!!!

Beretta..you admitted you read my posts when you mentioned how I typically post. Fool. Are you this dense fer really real? Rhetorical.

Beretta..you admitted you read my posts when you mentioned how I typically post. Fool. Are you this dense fer really real? Rhetorical.

Hey stupid ass...so how does that translate into I have a crush on you? You're a sophomoric idiot. That's how. The only finook here is you. As to your other remark...how long are you here? Are you so ignorant that you think people don't see how others post. Yes butt fucker, rhetorical on my end actually. It was a comment TOTALLY unrelated to your attack and has zero to do with your evasiveness.

Who told whom to grow up for no reason?

You're a lying sack of shit who has been owned.

Thanks for proving that you were lingering around like a cowardly turd waiting for me to leave and that you couldn't resist replying. Now fuck off and take your pal Half-AssedLaugher with you. At least you're not a troll like he is if that means much.

:clap2::badgrin::clap2:

G.T. is
owned9wz.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to hear Berretta's opinion about GT.....wouldn't everyone else love that too? It is so important that we all know how Beretta feels about GT.

See Chuck.

See Big Bad Chuck.

See Big Bad Chuck Run From Mikey.

Run, Chuck, Run.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1iuEcu7O50]Charlton Heston in Michael Moore's 'Bowling for Columbine' - YouTube[/ame]​

I would love to hear Berretta's opinion about GT.....wouldn't everyone else love that too? It is so important that we all know how Beretta feels about GT.

I didnt know I had the power to provoke such rage. Paragraphs..color changes...enlargening fonts...I got the works!! Love this life.

Well, put it in further context:
"I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?".

I met the guy in person (a bar in Manhattan), I think he's an asshole, but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters.

In my opinion, he's an asshole trying to stir up the pot in order to garner publicity for his upcoming movie.

"but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters."

Keyword: descendants...'nuff said. By that logic descendants of white people from that era should enjoy seeing blacks enslaved..... I doubt they do.

LOL, that's a silly argument, but in some ways it's true that some, if not a fair amount of those "descendants" do enjoy seeing it and also thing that "the Blacks" should be treated as second class citizens today. :lol:

Better to laugh when one doesn't have a reply than to actually post it and get laughed at.

I didnt know I had the power to provoke such rage. Paragraphs..color changes...enlargening fonts...I got the works!! Love this life.

But you lost the argument and made friends with the board troll that only you reply to. :clap2::D

Instead of thanking him why not get his address? You seem to be trolling for some mano y mano action. :badgrin: By your logic he replied. So he must have a crush on you. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Aw.........C'mon B........don't disappoint us. Dish on GT some more. Or, maybe you can explain to the group how Jillian is unfair to you. We like that story.

Aaahahahah...trewp thought I was in an "argument"....get a life bro, go scan comedians for poutrage and pet your mangina. More paragraphs. Pls. Continue.

LOL, that's a silly argument, but in some ways it's true that some, if not a fair amount of those "descendants" do enjoy seeing it and also think that "the Blacks" should be treated as second class citizens today. :lol:

Better to laugh when one doesn't have a reply than to actually post it and get laughed at.

LOL, come back to reality! You are the one running from the conversation. Anyone who is objective can read and see that I replied with a laugh and a retort, you only chose to address the laugh and not my retort.

Aw lookee here, the 3 stooges are having a circle jerk in public. :D Thanking and fawning over each other. There you go G.T. ...you have your gay sex partner. :clap2: What more do you want.? Reply on cue, my organ monkeys...ready, G.T. first, then LL and then Pheno...

LOL, that's a silly argument, but in some ways it's true that some, if not a fair amount of those "descendants" do enjoy seeing it and also think that "the Blacks" should be treated as second class citizens today. :lol:

LOL, come back to reality! You are the one running from the conversation. Anyone who is objective can read and see that I replied with a laugh and a retort, you only chose to address the laugh and not my retort.

If the second half wasn't so ignorant I might have addressed it.

Aaahahahah...trewp thought I was in an "argument"....get a life bro, go scan comedians for poutrage and pet your mangina. More paragraphs. Pls. Continue.

Yeah twerp, Skippy. I love internet tough guys hiding behind computer screens in mommy's basements. True heroes, indeed!

Either way it beats being a failed rapper left only to the mocking of people on a message board.:clap2:

And even that you need help from LL with. :badgrin: You know you're in dire straights when you have LL as a friend.

By the way who's that candy assed freak in his underwear in your profile picture. You? And you call me a twerp? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back