If Charlton Heston as NRA Pres. ever said(HE DIDN"T!..."I get to kill all the blacks"

Kramer went nuts and was not joking, and even apologized.

Foxx is obviously joking, but it's not obvious to morons.

And you know him so intimately that you can speak for him. Joke or no joke people get offended. If I teased a black person about eating watermeleon and or fried chicken and then said I was joking, you think some would be any less offended? :cool: Harmless on the surface. Not so harmless to those on the receiving end.

It doesnt matter if people get offended, who gives a fuck. Funny people aren't in the business of not offending, and especially if theyre joking. Grow up.

Kramer went nuts and was not joking, and even apologized.

Foxx is obviously joking, but it's not obvious to morons.

And you know him so intimately that you can speak for him. Joke or no joke people get offended. If I teased a black person about eating watermeleon and or fried chicken and then said I was joking, you think some would be any less offended? :cool: Harmless on the surface. Not so harmless to those on the receiving end.

It doesnt matter if people get offended, who gives a fuck. Funny people aren't in the business of not offending, and especially if theyre joking. Grow up.

STFU and stop speaking for people. I personally don't give a shit what he says but don't pretend you know how others feel. You always think you are right on every topic....and seldom are.

STFU and stop speaking for people. I personally don't give a shit what he says but don't pretend you know how others feel. You always think you are right on every topic....and seldom are.

Listen up douche,

Your crush on me is pathetic. Drop it as fast as you can, maybe move onto someone else.

But back on topic, where did I pretend to know how anyone felt? I think you have a fundamental reading issue, and also might need to grow up a bit.

Again to all of you who DON"T get the point!!!
It is OK from the MSM that Foxx said kill white people!
But let a white person say "kill black people"... HATE CRIME!!!

I like Jamie Foxx did a great job playing Ray Charles and he's a Texan to boot!

But the point is he got a pass from the MSM... Why ?
MSM showing BIAS and not journalism! Fairness would require the SAME amount of coverage as was done for "macaca" for Foxx's faux pas!

Maybe if more of you were honest and NOT afraid of be castigated for telling the truth, i.e. this was a racist statement regardless of who made it!
racism: "The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to other"

Again to all of you who DON"T get the point!!!
It is OK from the MSM that Foxx said kill white people!
But let a white person say "kill black people"... HATE CRIME!!!

I like Jamie Foxx did a great job playing Ray Charles and he's a Texan to boot!

But the point is he got a pass from the MSM... Why ?
MSM showing BIAS and not journalism! Fairness would require the SAME amount of coverage as was done for "macaca" for Foxx's faux pas!

Maybe if more of you were honest and NOT afraid of be castigated for telling the truth, i.e. this was a racist statement regardless of who made it!
racism: "The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to other"

I think you're a moron, who has no common sense way to deal with these intricacies of life.

Yep, that was the spin given in response to Hitler's rants. Some joke. If Mr. Fox was white the media take on this would be totally different, wouldn't it.

Listen up douche,

Your crush on me is pathetic. Drop it as fast as you can, maybe move onto someone else.

But back on topic, where did I pretend to know how anyone felt? I think you have a fundamental reading issue, and also might need to grow up a bit.

Yeah one reply to this asshole and he HOPES I'll have a crush.:confused: Sorry Fudggie but my door doesn't swing that way.:cool: Hate to disappoint you. Try a woman. You might like it.

You're speaking for people when you tell them they shouldn't be offended, dumbass.

Besides, why should I care what a two-bit, fudge-packing, know-it-all, wanna-be (c)rapper thinks anyway!

This is an example of why I seldom reply to you. Look how you get your man-desiring balls in a sweat!!!!

All I said was don't speak for how others might feel over what he said and you break out in a rash, foaming at the mouth and telling people that "they" should grow up. :badgrin::clap2::lol:

You're penchant for always having to win a debate just ended here, pee wee.

Dunce!:eusa_clap:

Last edited:

Listen up douche,

Yeah one reply to this asshole and he HOPES I'll have a crush.:confused: Sorry Fudggie but my door doesn't swing that way.:cool: Hate to disappoint you. Try a woman. You might like it.

You're speaking for people when you tell them they shouldn't be offended, dumbass.

Besides, why should I care what a two-bit, fudge-packing, know-it-all, wanna-be (c)rapper thinks anyway!

This is an example of why I seldom reply to you. Look how you get your man-desiring balls in a sweat!!!!

All I said was don't speak for how others might feel over what he said and you break out in a rash, foaming at the mouth and telling people that "they" should grow up. :badgrin::clap2::lol:

Here's what I said, moron.

I didnt say "people shouldn't get offended" - I said "who gives a fuck if theyre offended. Learn to read.

Like I said, learn how to read, numbnuts...........then come try and have a straight conversation. Until then it's like talking to an imbecile.

And it's "your" not "you're" you fucking slag.

And I didnt say you have a crush because of 1 reply, tard.

I said you have a crush because you're continuously mentioning reading all of my posts.....like get a life.

"You always think you are right on every topic"
"You're penchant for always having to win a debate "

That's a crush. Or jealousy, or both.

Listen up douche,

I didnt say "people shouldn't get offended" - I said "who gives a fuck if theyre offended. Learn to read.

Like I said, learn how to read, numbnuts...........then come try and have a straight conversation. Until then it's like talking to an imbecile.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fudggie caught me in a typo! :clap2: Want a Grammy Eminem Wanna-Be?

Hey dope, it amounts to the same thing. You may not care but perhaps others do. It isn't all about you contrary to the way you present yourself here. So flipping it off by saying who gives a fuck amounts to the same thing from their perspectives, jerkoff.

Anything else or would you like to carry on some more like the infant that you are?

Tissue?

And I didnt say you have a crush because of 1 reply, tard.

I said you have a crush because you're continuously mentioning reading all of my posts.....like get a life. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"You always think you are right on every topic"
"You're penchant for always having to win a debate "

That's a crush. Or jealousy, or both.

Show me one instance where I CONTINUALLY read your posts specifically, you idiot. This is a message board dope and your (is that spelled okay? ) posts are mixed in with everyone else's.

What do you think that because people reply to you they have a crush on you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yours has to be today's STUPID POST OF THE DAY winner.

And I was the second post LONG BEFORE YOU were even on this thread...Who is the stalker?:badgrin:

You really are this stupid aren't you?

Last edited:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fudggie caught me in a typo! :clap2: Want a Grammy Eminem Wanna-Be?

Hey dope, it amounts to the same thing. You may not care but perhaps others do. It isn't all about you contrary to the way you present yourself here. So flipping it off by saying who gives a fuck amounts to the same thing from their perspectives, jerkoff.

Anything else or would you like to carry on some more like the infant that you are?

Tissue?

Says the butthurt crowd, mad at words.

Oh noes!!

:lol:

Tissue?

Says the butthurt crowd, mad at words.

Oh noes!!

:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The (C)rapper is OWNED! He has to change the subject from the hole he dug himself into! :badgrin: I said a few posts back that I don't give a shit. Now who can't read or did you miss that fantasising about me?

Last edited:
You hate black people we get it.

I don't know if you are addressing me as the "you hate" person but the purpose of the thread was pointing out the bias of MSM.
How it hasn't made any MSM radar and stories gives validity to the bias of MSM.
This was said on an FCC controlled TV and yet not even a hand slap.

But would the "hate crime" crowd petitioned FCC to fine NBC if Michael "Kramer " Richards had done this in prime time???
Would they treat it as a "JOKE"???

See folks this is how G.T. debates. He attacks (for no reason) then retreats when his ass gets handed to him. Now he'll be back when he thinks I'm gone because he has to have the last say...inferiority issues, I suppose.

You all can see what I posted and who posted first. I'll even admit that it was even much of a post. Didn't intend it to be. But according to this guy I followed him here and I'm everything from a dope/imbecile to having a crush on BoyBlunder. :badgrin::lol:

Hey G.T. who followed whom here? :eusa_boohoo: I suggest reading comprehension classes as well....

And I really am sorry to break your heart but I love WOMEN, butt-boy!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back