Seeing a lot of anti Obama ads on TV here in KC

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Ads blasting him for his unbalanced approach to our fiscal problems. Nice to see that even post election someone cares enough to spend money pointing out his hypocricy despite the election being over.

The ad says to call him and tell him to stop the games and get to work.

Ads blasting him for his unbalanced approach to our fiscal problems. Nice to see that even post election someone cares enough to spend money pointing out his hypocricy despite the election being over.

Wait a minute, I thought you were an obama lover now... :eusa_eh:

Why when his constituents don't?

• Banned

Understandable since most hacks can't see past what the surface looks like.

Go troll elsewhere fool

.... Ads blasting him for his unbalanced approach

uninterrupted positive GDP (Growth) since June 0f 09 ... works for everyone.

Mitt wants to make more jobs? Fuck that! I'm good where I am at! Obama is a shitty prez? Who cares? Least I can call my baby daddies!

He's BEEN at work! THAT'S the problem!

The President’s Failed Policies Result in the Slowest Recovery in 70 Years
Today, the Bureau of Economic Data (BEA) released its updated estimates for gross domestic product (GDP) which showed that the economy grew by an anemic 1.3 percent in the second quarter of 2012, down from 2 percent in the year’s first quarter.

Economic growth estimates were significantly lower than previously estimated for the second quarter (1.7 percent) and 1.3 percent growth matches the slowest economic quarter since 2009.

Economic growth has slowed for two consecutive quarters as a result of the president’s failed policies.

Under the disastrous economic policies of President Obama, economic growth has never been weaker in a post World War II recovery.

As the Time Magazine pointed out last month when GDP growth was thought to be higher, “Growth at or below 2 percent is not enough to lower the unemployment rate, which was 8.3 percent in July. Most expect the unemployment rate to stay above 8 percent for the rest of this year.”

Sadly, the news of slower growth is consistent with pessimism expressed by small business owners and CEOs just yesterday.

The news of feeble economic growth comes just a week after CBO released a report saying that pending tax increases and arbitrary spending cuts would send the U.S. economy into another economic recession and drive the unemployment rate above 9 percent by the end of 2013. Only House Republicans have acted to stop the next recession while Democrats call for more job-destroying tax increases.

In 2009, after the passage of the Democrats’ failed $1.2 trillion “stimulus,” the president erroneously predicted that GDP growth in 2012 would average 4.6 percent. So far this year, it has averaged 1.6 percent.

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/12/09/27/growth-weakens-dramatically-in-the

Last edited:

Go troll elsewhere fool
Troll? I think you need to remove your head from your anal orifice old man, you're fucking senile.

One thread you're licking obama's dick, the next you're pretending you don't like him.

Quit with the attention whoring shit for brains and make up your worn out mind.

so someone is paying for ads. and?

we have those ads in reverse here... they say call and tell congress to stop lollygagging.

He is at work, only his Goal is not what is best for America, his Goal is to Destroy the Republican Party, and he could care less what it costs to do it.

Today, the Bureau of Economic Data (BEA) released its updated estimates for gross domestic product (GDP) which showed that the economy grew by an anemic 1.3 percent in the second quarter of 2012, down from 2 percent in the year’s first quarter.

Economic growth estimates were significantly lower than previously estimated for the second quarter (1.7 percent) and 1.3 percent growth matches the slowest economic quarter since 2009.

Economic growth has slowed for two consecutive quarters as a result of the president’s failed policies.

Under the disastrous economic policies of President Obama, economic growth has never been weaker in a post World War II recovery.

As the Time Magazine pointed out last month when GDP growth was thought to be higher, “Growth at or below 2 percent is not enough to lower the unemployment rate, which was 8.3 percent in July. Most expect the unemployment rate to stay above 8 percent for the rest of this year.”

Sadly, the news of slower growth is consistent with pessimism expressed by small business owners and CEOs just yesterday.

The news of feeble economic growth comes just a week after CBO released a report saying that pending tax increases and arbitrary spending cuts would send the U.S. economy into another economic recession and drive the unemployment rate above 9 percent by the end of 2013. Only House Republicans have acted to stop the next recession while Democrats call for more job-destroying tax increases.

In 2009, after the passage of the Democrats’ failed $1.2 trillion “stimulus,” the president erroneously predicted that GDP growth in 2012 would average 4.6 percent. So far this year, it has averaged 1.6 percent.

Growth Weakens Dramatically in the Obama Economy - GOP.gov

The lack of calls to my business line over the last two months agrees with this. Normally that time of year brings the pre holiday rush. Not this year. Anemic

The lack of calls to my business line over the last two months agrees with this. Normally that time of year brings the pre holiday rush. Not this year. Anemic

Don't worry they will tell us what a booming selling season it was even when the stats say otherwise. And no one will challenge it.

Boo -fucking - hoo, now go start another thread about how much you support obama and his agenda... moron.

Go troll elsewhere fool
Troll? I think you need to remove your head from your anal orifice old man, you're fucking senile.

One thread you're licking obama's dick, the next you're pretending you don't like him.

We all don't have to spew out obscenities like a mental patient needing a frontal lobotomy to have an opinion.

He is at work, only his Goal is not what is best for America, his Goal is to Destroy the Republican Party, and he could care less what it costs to do it.

Bullshit. The GOP needs no help in destroying the GOP. They are doing a fine job on their own.:badgrin:

Go troll elsewhere fool

Attention whore? Lol not only are you a troll you're a stupid one. I'm on here maybe once a week now. Post a few and leave again for a few days.

And yes YOU ARE TROLLING. You've posted twice in this thread now and not even mentioned the topic. TROLL

Fuck off and suck on this neg troll.

Ps. Post proof I've been sucking up to Obama or you will just confirm my assessment of your presence.

Whine, mule, puke, snivel.............snivel.

Will it never end? Can these poors assholes ever accept that the majority of Americans do not share their braindead vision for our nation?

But keep up the negativity, you nattering nabobs. 2014.

Go troll elsewhere fool

Attention whore? Lol not only are you a troll you're a stupid one. I'm on here maybe once a week now. Post a few and leave again for a few days.

And yes YOU ARE TROLLING. You've posted twice in this thread now and not even mentioned the topic. TROLL

Fuck off and suck on this neg troll.

Ps. Post proof I've been sucking up to Obama or you will just confirm my assessment of your presence.

The new unity in the GOP.:lol:

Forum List

Back