if car bombs and all that came to the us

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
if car bombs and all the stuff going on in iraq and the mideast and in britain happened in america, what do you think our response would be?

except for the liberals in this country, i am of the opinion that america is constantly hanging by a thread in this area. another 911, and mosques would be burned. thats just the way i see it. i dont think the normal american cares enough about letting islam be allowed than they do about not getting blown up.

I understand your concern, and I think every mosque in america should be monitored because, we need to weed out the good muslims from the bad, and since wehave no control over the border, and their are saudi style hate filled madrassas, in the u.s.a., I come to the logic, politically incorrect conclussion. That we should monitor every mosque, and stop all muslim, and arab immigration to america, because I see what is happeneing to europe,and im not willing to take that chance.

Let the name calling begin. :lol:

and
if car bombs and all the stuff going on in iraq and the mideast and in britain happened in america, what do you think our response would be?

except for the liberals in this country, i am of the opinion that america is constantly hanging by a thread in this area. another 911, and mosques would be burned. thats just the way i see it. i dont think the normal american cares enough about letting islam be allowed than they do about not getting blown up.

liberalism would never allow that. liberals want exploratory committees to find out why they hate us. they want to tolerate anti-american hate. this is multi-culturalism at it's worst. liberals share much of al-qaedas views.

I do not believe liberals would be willing to take out iran's nuclear program had it proved to be a threat. Clinton threw some bombs at civilians, killing 2,000, in serbia, he gets a pass, but what did he do about saddam, whom he said needed regime change nothing, accept a few bombs. I know i sound cold, to my liberal friends on the board, and you dont need to remind me how screwed up bush is. I know, but im not convinced obama, clinton or edwards would have the guts to take on iran in military strikes/troops were needed, tell me where im wrong.

Oh, and some liberals in america, never stop talking about how terrible america is, and while i make a distinction between liberal , and democrat, I dont see any true, 1960's democrats (liberals) running the party.

I dont think it matters why they hate us, we must kill them all (the terrorists, and no i dont need a lecture about how its not all of them, we kill the bad ones, yeah, i know)

Multi-culturalism is one of the worst ideas/things to happen to america, not everyont is equal, and we should be able to make judgments. And installing foot baths for muslims in airpots (kansas city) and in a private college (forgot where), is against church and state, but i can hear crickets at aclu (silence, me aclu, please stop being a christian hating hypocrite please)

Lieberalism, I agree with some of the things you say, just not the way you say it sometimes, if you toned down your tone a bit, people would be more willing to listen, trust me, I have an anger management problem, I know all about anger, please tone it down :), just a bit, passion and anger are a fine line brother.

liberalism would never allow that. liberals want exploratory committees to find out why they hate us. they want to tolerate anti-american hate. this is multi-culturalism at it's worst. liberals share much of al-qaedas views.

Unfortunately a car bombing in the U.S. is probably only a matter of time. Heck the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil is only a matter of time.

It sounds cliche to some but the fact is in stopping terrorism we have to get it right 100% of the time. The terrorists only have to get it right once. God forbid but maybe it's what we need. Preferably under someone elses watch. We woudl be forced then to get the hell out of Iraq and redeploy our troops to combat terrorism.

I think you maybe right. We might actually have to fight for our democracy, instead of fight to give it to others. Good analysis

Unfortunately a car bombing in the U.S. is probably only a matter of time. Heck the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil is only a matter of time.

It sounds cliche to some but the fact is in stopping terrorism we have to get it right 100% of the time. The terrorists only have to get it right once. God forbid but maybe it's what we need. Preferably under someone elses watch. We woudl be forced then to get the hell out of Iraq and redeploy our troops to combat terrorism.

and the left will not blame the terorists - they will blame Pres Bush

The new york times, wouldnt even mention islam or muslim, in their coverage of the terrorist attack in glasgow, political correctness is more important then the truth to some people.

Of course not, do you think the NY Times wants to offend the misunderstood terrorists (besised, it might make them mad if their race was mentioned)

Run hide! Inept terrorists are coming, they will set themselves on fire!

The chicken little syndrome.

hey dickhead, were they "inept" on 911?

take your liberal stop-crying-wolf insanity over to the people who had to jump off the top floors of the wtc because they had to choose between burning alive and falling to their deaths.

Run hide! Inept terrorists are coming, they will set themselves on fire!

The chicken little syndrome.

NBC's Myers: Terror Suspects 'Kind of People UK Encourages to Come'
Posted by Mark Finkelstein on July 2, 2007 - 15:51.
The wicket has gotten sticky for those who, in the wake of terror attacks, seek to blame the West for the disaffection of a few Islamist youths gone wrong. The profile of those involved in the latest rash of terror incidents in the U.K. has stood that theory on its head.

Consider the dialogue on this morning's "Today" at 7:06 a.m. EDT between NBC's Lester Holt and Lisa Myers, both reporting from London.

NBC'S LESTER HOLT: Lisa, we always hear when these sort of things happen in the U.K. about disaffected young Muslim men, sort of home-grown terrorists. When you talk about physicians, does this change the nature of what anti-terror authorities here would expect in these cases?

NBC'S LISA MYERS: Absolutely, Lester. This greatly complicates the profile. Most of the recent plots had been the work of so-called home-grown cells with ties to Pakistan; disaffected young British Muslims who in some cases went to Pakistan for terror training. Here you have a group of highly-educated foreigners, the kind of people that this country actually encourages to come to Britain. So that makes it very tough, Lester.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13878

hey dickhead, were they "inept" on 911?

take your liberal stop-crying-wolf insanity over to the people who had to jump off the top floors of the wtc because they had to choose between burning alive and falling to their deaths.

Were you there?

Perhaps you should be more concerned about how "inept" Bush's pretend WOT has been since it hasn't kept them "over there".

Terrorism is a law enforcement issue. Always has been. Now they just have a really effective training ground.

Were you there?

Perhaps you should be more concerned about how "inept" Bush's pretend WOT has been since it hasn't kept them "over there".

Terrorism is a law enforcement issue.

and that attitude gave us 9-11

Thanks Jilly

and that attitude gave us 9-11

Thanks Jilly

Hey, Tweddle Dum...maybe you should leave the trailer once in a while.

If your attitude has done better, why hasn't shrub stopped the bombs?

Come on.... I'm waiting. Why no comment from you loonies about how billions of dollars and thousands of lives later, the war of choice in Iraq has done nothing to stop it?

By killing and capturing them, tracking their money, listening to their communications, and interrogating them to prevent future attacks

All the things libs are opposed to

Who do you know who's opposed to those things, genius?

Well... I guess in your warped little mind.

I'm sure firing the translators who could actually help with that because they were (*eek!*) gay was helpful in those interrogation and information gathering techniques?

Killing them before a trial, ijit? Yeah... normal people are opposed to that kind of thing.

Who do you know who's opposed to those things, genius?

Well... I guess in your warped little mind.

I'm sure firing the translators who could actually help with that because they were (*eek!*) gay was helpful in those interrogation and information gathering techniques?

For a shorter list Jilly - name the Dems who support them

I would love to hear how your candidates for Presidents would fight the terrorists. So far their plan is to surrender in Iraq

Forum List

Back