if car bombs and all that came to the us

I will make it easy for you Jilly - The Dems war plan is clear to see

Attachments

• $bagdad_bob_large.gif
    $bagdad_bob_large.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 61
Hey, Tweddle Dum...maybe you should leave the trailer once in a while.

If your attitude has done better, why hasn't shrub stopped the bombs?

Come on.... I'm waiting. Why no comment from you loonies about how billions of dollars and thousands of lives later, the war of choice in Iraq has done nothing to stop it?

Thank God you were not around in WWII Jilly

Attachments

• $Big Wave.jpg
    $Big Wave.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 52
liberals enjoy a very lucrative position. they simultaneously retain their American citizenship, thereby American rights, which allows them to disparage the United States to their utmost ability. Yet, while being protected as a US citizen, they are also the target of the mooslime terrorists. They fail to see the connection, and are mocked by both Americans with sense and terrorists abroad.

Do you think mo-shit-hammed al-dicksucked and sodom-suck-sain thought before they crashed the planes "i hope nobody here supported gore?"

NO.

When liberals realize this is a fight for our way of life, maybe, just maybe, we will have a chance. Not until then though.

Hey, Tweddle Dum...maybe you should leave the trailer once in a while.

If your attitude has done better, why hasn't shrub stopped the bombs?

Come on.... I'm waiting. Why no comment from you loonies about how billions of dollars and thousands of lives later, the war of choice in Iraq has done nothing to stop it?
I think that there would have been terror attacks throughout the world regardless of Iraq. The reasons for Islamic terror are much deeper than Iraq. That war is just an excuse for terror, in the same way that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is an excuse for terror. Islamic terror is a manifestation of a wider cultural and religious war that we are afraid to admit exists.

I think that there would have been terror attacks throughout the world regardless of Iraq. The reasons for Islamic terror are much deeper than Iraq. That war is just an excuse for terror, in the same way that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is an excuse for terror. Islamic terror is a manifestation of a wider cultural and religious war that we are afraid to admit exists.

If it is Bush's fault for the current attacks - whose fault was it for the five attacks against the US during the eight years of Clinton?

Don't tell me - it was Bush's fault as well

It’s not just sticker shock: Edwards goes AWOL on terror war
By Michael Graham
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 - Updated: 04:56 AM EST

“The ‘war on terror’ is a bumper sticker and a political slogan, that’s all it is. That’s all it’s ever been.”

- Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards, June 2007.

When you’re slogging through the security line at Logan this summer, the heady scent of strangers’ feet wafting about you, try to remember what those cheerful TSA professionals are really looking for.

Bumper stickers.

In Scotland, flames billowed from the Glasgow airport after two men plowed their “bumper sticker” into the terminal. In London, two more “bumper stickers” were parked outside nightclubs but, fortunately, failed to detonate.

In Yemen, a suicide bomber . . . er “sloganeer” blew himself up at the site of an ancient temple, killing eight. In Thailand, police arrested 50 Muslim men found with (ahem) “bumper sticker” making materials in a region where thousands of non-Muslims have been murdered.

Meanwhile, Iranian terror sponsors are using Lebanese Hezbollah to kill U.S. soldiers hunting al-Qaeda in Iraq.

All this news from just one weekend. And Edwards says there’s no “war on terror.”

Edwards’ theory isn’t new. Michael Moore has been saying “there is no terrorist threat” since 2001. Our own Sen. John Kerry - whose 1997 book on global threats to the U.S. never mentioned Osama bin Laden - still insists that al-Qaeda terror is a crime problem, not a military one.cw-2

War? Terror? What are you, a sucker? You probably think the Pentagon got hit by a passenger jet, too.

The enlightened left sees through all this. We knuckle-draggers see yet another attempted bombing of yet another Western target by yet another group of Muslim men, and think “Hey, ‘war on terror.’

for the complete article
http://news.bostonherald.com/editorial/view.bg?articleid=1009324

It’s not just sticker shock: Edwards goes AWOL on terror war
By Michael Graham
Tuesday, July 3, 2007 - Updated: 04:56 AM EST

“The ‘war on terror’ is a bumper sticker and a political slogan, that’s all it is. That’s all it’s ever been.”

- Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards, June 2007.
Edwards has gone completely off the deep end regarding the war on terror. He has scrambled far out to the fringe left in an effort to win in the Democrat primaries. With his 13 percent in the Dem polls, no one is buying it. It is like he is running for President of MoveOn.org, not President of the US.

Edwards has gone completely off the deep end regarding the war on terror. He has scrambled far out to the fringe left in an effort to win in the Democrat primaries. With his 13 percent in the Dem polls, no one is buying it. It is like he is running for President of MoveOn.org, not President of the US.

I guess now he hopes to be Sec of Defense if Hillary wins

When pigs fly of course

defending islam is tantamount to defending america's downfall. islam should be banned and it's followers put in gulags.

defending islam is tantamount to defending america's downfall. islam should be banned and it's followers put in gulags.

Let's put them in orange jumpsuits, make them beg for their lives on television, and then cut their fucking heads off good for them.

That's how you beat evil you know, by doing evil.

I was taught that at my momma's knee. I can see we had the same kind of mamas.

Let's put them in orange jumpsuits, make them beg for their lives on television, and then cut their fucking heads off good for them.

That's how you beat evil you know, by doing evil.

I was taught that at my momma's knee. I can see we had the same kind of mamas.

Are you going to contribute anything worthwhile?

Are you gonna follow me around commenting on everything I say?

You got the Jack in your blood now. It's always this way. Especially with the ones claiming to be hetero.

No. You should probably learn how this message board works.

When few people are posting, you comment on every new post, because there is only a small amount of new posts.

Trust me, it has nothing to do with you.

liberals enjoy a very lucrative position. they simultaneously retain their American citizenship, thereby American rights, which allows them to disparage the United States to their utmost ability. Yet, while being protected as a US citizen, they are also the target of the mooslime terrorists. They fail to see the connection, and are mocked by both Americans with sense and terrorists abroad.

Do you think mo-shit-hammed al-dicksucked and sodom-suck-sain thought before they crashed the planes "i hope nobody here supported gore?"

NO.

When liberals realize this is a fight for our way of life, maybe, just maybe, we will have a chance. Not until then though.

Bunch o' garbage.... *yawn*

Good thing WWII was run by a dem and not a loony like we have in the white house now....

you guys really need to stay away from running wars. You suck at it.

and you are just a dumb woman who really has no business talking politics with men,

Bunch o' garbage.... *yawn*

Good thing WWII was run by a dem and not a loony like we have in the white house now....

you guys really need to stay away from running wars. You suck at it.

Lets see if I can generalize as well as Jillian,

"Jillian can't add anything of substance therefore no lib can add anything of substance."

How'd I do?

As one of my favorite radio hosts noted, liberals simply can not link.

Let's try one more time shall we Jillian.

What is the democrat's plan to fight terrorism?

Forum List

Back