if car bombs and all that came to the us

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by lieberalism, Jul 1, 2007.

1. lieberalism

lieberalism Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    if car bombs and all the stuff going on in iraq and the mideast and in britain happened in america, what do you think our response would be?

except for the liberals in this country, i am of the opinion that america is constantly hanging by a thread in this area. another 911, and mosques would be burned. thats just the way i see it. i dont think the normal american cares enough about letting islam be allowed than they do about not getting blown up.

2. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    I understand your concern, and I think every mosque in america should be monitored because, we need to weed out the good muslims from the bad, and since wehave no control over the border, and their are saudi style hate filled madrassas, in the u.s.a., I come to the logic, politically incorrect conclussion. That we should monitor every mosque, and stop all muslim, and arab immigration to america, because I see what is happeneing to europe,and im not willing to take that chance.

Let the name calling begin. :lol:

and

3. lieberalism

lieberalism Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    liberalism would never allow that. liberals want exploratory committees to find out why they hate us. they want to tolerate anti-american hate. this is multi-culturalism at it's worst. liberals share much of al-qaedas views.

4. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    I do not believe liberals would be willing to take out iran's nuclear program had it proved to be a threat. Clinton threw some bombs at civilians, killing 2,000, in serbia, he gets a pass, but what did he do about saddam, whom he said needed regime change nothing, accept a few bombs. I know i sound cold, to my liberal friends on the board, and you dont need to remind me how screwed up bush is. I know, but im not convinced obama, clinton or edwards would have the guts to take on iran in military strikes/troops were needed, tell me where im wrong.

Oh, and some liberals in america, never stop talking about how terrible america is, and while i make a distinction between liberal , and democrat, I dont see any true, 1960's democrats (liberals) running the party.

I dont think it matters why they hate us, we must kill them all (the terrorists, and no i dont need a lecture about how its not all of them, we kill the bad ones, yeah, i know)

Multi-culturalism is one of the worst ideas/things to happen to america, not everyont is equal, and we should be able to make judgments. And installing foot baths for muslims in airpots (kansas city) and in a private college (forgot where), is against church and state, but i can hear crickets at aclu (silence, me aclu, please stop being a christian hating hypocrite please)

Lieberalism, I agree with some of the things you say, just not the way you say it sometimes, if you toned down your tone a bit, people would be more willing to listen, trust me, I have an anger management problem, I know all about anger, please tone it down :), just a bit, passion and anger are a fine line brother.

5. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Unfortunately a car bombing in the U.S. is probably only a matter of time. Heck the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil is only a matter of time.

It sounds cliche to some but the fact is in stopping terrorism we have to get it right 100% of the time. The terrorists only have to get it right once. God forbid but maybe it's what we need. Preferably under someone elses watch. We woudl be forced then to get the hell out of Iraq and redeploy our troops to combat terrorism.

6. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    I think you maybe right. We might actually have to fight for our democracy, instead of fight to give it to others. Good analysis

7. red states rule

red states rule Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    and the left will not blame the terorists - they will blame Pres Bush

8. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    The new york times, wouldnt even mention islam or muslim, in their coverage of the terrorist attack in glasgow, political correctness is more important then the truth to some people.

9. red states rule

red states rule Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    Of course not, do you think the NY Times wants to offend the misunderstood terrorists (besised, it might make them mad if their race was mentioned)

10. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Run hide! Inept terrorists are coming, they will set themselves on fire!

The chicken little syndrome.